* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."
PixelPlusUI is a Pixel Experience based ROM with some more friendly user experience. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? Well that's why you're here. LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localised and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open source, secure, stable and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android or even be one of our developers. Let's bring this project to greater heights! PixelPlusUI is a minimal and close to stock Android ROM which offers great performance and stability with many awesome features. The main aim of this rom is to give user a better experience without compromising quality of Android experience so that no one struggles in any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customisations and user security. But this doesn't mean our aim is to provide all the customisation available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach with Pixel Goodies. So sit back and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your device!
- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder & Lead Developer
- Saurav - Developer & Support Team
- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers
NOTE: As of now PixelPlusUI A11 [ R ] is still in beta so features mentioned below may or may not be present when you are flashing the build.
But when it will get stable u will get every features mentioned below. KEEP PATIENCE !!
Statusbar : Statusbar clock customizations OOS Styled Network Traffic Activity Indicator Hiding Statusbar on lockscreen Quick settings : Useful new tiles like sync, Data Switch, AOD , etc Require unlocking to use some QS tiles WIFI/NFC, Mobile Data, Bluetooth Panel instead of full Settings Themes : PixelPlusUI Paper App Pixel Theme Picker More color accents, and fonts Hardware Buttons : Power Menu Customizations Disabled Annoying Emergency button in power menu Navigation : Navigation bar layout invertion Notifications : Heads-up Less boring heads-up Gestures : 3-finger screenshot gesture Double tap to sleep on statusbar and lockscreen Security : FaceUnlock on OFFCIAL Screenshot : Toggle to disable of screenshot shutter sound Settings : Re Designed Dashboard UI/UX Added package name to installed app details Maintainer, device codename and SELinux status strings Link to google play in installed app info Protect sensitive info on About device Disable dashboards conditions and suggestions Per-app cellular data, vpn and wifi restrictions Extra : Incall vibration options Support for internal audio recording Gaming mode New Settings icons Pixel Charger Animation Miscellaneous : OTA Updates Moved battery icon to QS header Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, and etc translations
And Much More As Source keeps updating So Hard to keep all updated.
SourceForge! [ TAP HERE ]
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
CLEAN FLASH :
Ofc you need an unlocked bootloader and twrp 3.4 by Neb pre-installed (Note: don't use any other recovery, twrp 3.4 by Neb is the most stable and recommend)
• Wipe>Advanced wipe>select dalvik, system, vendor, cache, data>swipe to wipe (Note: incase you don't know this process will wipe your data so make sure to take a backup)
• Change slot and repeat previous step (optional)
• Flash your desired rom [and twrp if it's not included], reboot recovery
• Flash gapps and magisk(optional)
• Reboot system
DIRTY FLASH :
• Flash rom
• Change slot
• Reboot system
Flashing custom kernels
• Reboot recovery
• Take a backup of stock boot image (incase something goes wrong you can revert back to stock kernel shipped with the rom)
• Flash zip
• Reboot system
For flashing magisk, follow this guide
• People often face error 1, unlocking critical fixes it
• Custom kernels, some roms don't suppose custom kernel, so make sure to check weather your rom supports custom kernel or not before flashing
Sound / vibration
What doesn't work?
You tell me!
BUG REPORT !!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS
- Android Open-Source Project
- Pixel Experience
- Fluid OS
- Potato Open Source Project
- Others, I forgot to mention
- Android OS version: 11.0
- Security patch: August 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer : Rahul
- DEVICE: Xiaomi Mi A2
- DEVICE CODENAME: Jasmine_Sprout
Sources and Documentation
- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES
------------------ DONATION LISourceForgeNKS ------------------
AS WE KNOW THAT THE BUILD IS FREE OF COST FOR YOU GUYS BUT BUILDING ROMs NEED SERVER SO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT EVERY MONTH AND ITS A BIG AMOUNT SO AS A STUDENT ITS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE IT. IT WOULD BE HELPFULL AND REALLY APPRECIATED IF YOU SUPPORT US
PAYTM UPI ID : [email protected]
GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]