[CLOSED][ENDED]Crowfunding for @mickaelmendes50 Poco F2 Pro development device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bradputt

Jun 16, 2010
sent you something on paypal, this is all i have in my account :)

tnx: Transaction ID
5S614741FW260111N

XDRdaniel

Feb 27, 2013
Havant
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Really. 90 days no updates? That is simply not true.
If you look here, there was an update for the global model in May (initial version), another in July and two updates in August.
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/lmi/

And what's with this 5G being fake? The device supports Sub6 bands 77 and 78 which is well documented. As you probably know 5G is a work in progress, there are different bands in use just like with 4G. Obviously the bands need to match those your carrier uses, you can hardly blame Xiaomi of Qualcomm if your carrier uses something else.

And Bluetooth, actually it works just fine, of course...
He's a troll ignore him

valkyrjur

Jan 10, 2011
London
Even the newest poco X3 NFC has a whole lot of development right know. I bought this phone thinking in the poco F1 development and its like day and night. It's sad.

Even the newest poco X3 NFC has a whole lot of development right know. I bought this phone thinking in the poco F1 development and its like day and night. It's sad.
Best joke of this Day thank you, only Xiaomi.eu they got, its same for us, there's no tree yet nor any roms except the official ones for poco x3

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Knfio

Mar 12, 2018
Best joke of this Day thank you, only Xiaomi.eu they got, its same for us, there's no tree yet nor any roms except the official ones for poco x3

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
But the Oneplus Nord which came months later after the poco f2 pro now does have a custom Rom

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

shadow78

Oct 16, 2008
john o groats
The main problem here is Xiaomi. After 90 days no update for a brand new device and 60 days later after that we only get 2 updates but the phone is still full of bugs, fake 5G, even small basics like bluetooth doesn't work. I'm so pissed off and just looking to switch, no wqy to go with Xiaomi without working custom rom anymore in the future.

Do us a favour mate, buy yourself another device and leave the community. Will be better for you and us...
Don't understand the amount of negativity coming from people.

The main problem here is Xiaomi. After 90 days no update for a brand new device and 60 days later after that we only get 2 updates but the phone is still full of bugs, fake 5G, even small basics like bluetooth doesn't work. I'm so pissed off and just looking to switch, no wqy to go with Xiaomi without working custom rom anymore in the future.

Are u sure u have a genuine poco :laugh: ?

Have no problem with mine it works smoothly

LordWurstbrot

May 14, 2016
Heidelberg
Just send you 10€ - Not much but I hope it helps to reach the goal! (I am a Student myself)

ID - 51C416038R625553N

Greeting's from Germany

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Are u sure u have a genuine poco :laugh: ?

Have no problem with mine it works smoothly

Don't feed the troll bro ;)

Last edited:

sloven

Oct 30, 2007
Just send you 25 Bucks, i hope ist will help to get the phone a little bit sooner.
matn...el@googlemail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.