How To Guide [CLOSED][EVERGO]100% Working POCO M4 Pro 5G / Redmi Note 11T (India) MIUI all Mediatek devices BOOTLOOP,HARD BRICK,SOFTBRICK solution ⚡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

newboihere

Feb 16, 2019
Thread closed! Advise the moderators team to re-open your thread when ready to provide download links without the self-promotional requirement to visit your Youtube channel.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
The video is copied from Technobuzznet YouTube channel without giving any credits (does not seem to be the same person at all).

It does not seem correct to ask for donations without even giving credit to original creators.

Also, even after adding the download links, the video is necessary to understand the procedure because not all the steps are explained here.

original video:

Reactions: Mahin.N.Mohammed

MohanTheMass

Jan 14, 2015
India
POCO M4 Pro 5G
The video is copied from Technobuzznet YouTube channel without giving any credits (does not seem to be the same person at all).

It does not seem correct to ask for donations without even giving credit to original creators.

Also, even after adding the download links, the video is necessary to understand the procedure because not all the steps are explained here.

original video:
Kindly open your eyes and see The credits were given in video description ,
Also see the text in BOLD RED LETTERS which explains the steps ,
A part of video is used for illustration not the whole one
Do not scam here , get out somewhere else .

newboihere

Feb 16, 2019
1. There are no credits on the video description. Even in that case, you would also need to give credits on this website, not only on YouTube. This is a screenshot of your video description in YouTube right now:

capture_001_04082022_180900.png

2. All your images with those BOLD RED LETTERS are literally screenshots from the original video.
3. You fail to explain some of the details of the original video (for example, when to connect the phone, how to reset it in brom mode, when to use boot or boot_a)

It is disgusting to take credit for the work made by other people, but even more disgusting is to dismiss that credit saying that the video was only for illustration when it is the source of all the media you use. Shame on you.

MohanTheMass

Jan 14, 2015
India
POCO M4 Pro 5G
1. There are no credits on the video description. Even in that case, you would also need to give credits on this website, not only on YouTube. This is a screenshot of your video description in YouTube right now:

View attachment 5677403

2. All your images with those BOLD RED LETTERS are literally screenshots from the original video.
3. You fail to explain some of the details of the original video (for example, when to connect the phone, how to reset it in brom mode, when to use boot or boot_a)

It is disgusting to take credit for the work made by other people, but even more disgusting is to dismiss that credit saying that the video was only for illustration when it is the source of all the media you use. Shame on you.
Go check an eye doctor before commenting on this post ,

Cant you see I have added the step by step procedure when to execute boot_a boot_b command
Also the BOLD RED LETTERS explain what to do , which literally means the steps explained in text with screenshot,

Scammer, stop your annoying comments and get out of here .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-04-15-03-28-354_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-04-15-03-28-354_com.android.chrome.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 37

newboihere

Feb 16, 2019
Go check an eye doctor before commenting on this post ,

Cant you see I have added the step by step procedure when to execute boot_a boot_b command
Also the BOLD RED LETTERS explain what to do , which literally means the steps explained in text with screenshot,

Scammer, stop your annoying comments and get out of here .
sorry, let me see if I understand it correctly:

1. You took a video from YouTube, eliminated the audio and uploaded again adding a layer of text on top, with the same information that the original audio that you eliminated previously.
2. You do not give any credit to the original video in youtube and ask for donations.
3. Then you make screenshots of that video, with your text added on top, and paste it here as a tutorial.
4. You do not give any credit to the original creators and ask for donations also here.
5 When someone calls your attention for not giving credit, you get aggressive and say that the video was just illustrative (instead of giving credit, you subtract credit! XD )

I am still waiting for you to give credit to the original creators. Meanwhile I will report you here and in youtube.

MohanTheMass

Jan 14, 2015
India
POCO M4 Pro 5G
sorry, let me see if I understand it correctly:

1. You took a video from YouTube, eliminated the audio and uploaded again adding a layer of text on top, with the same information that the original audio that you eliminated previously.
2. You do not give any credit to the original video in youtube and ask for donations.
3. Then you make screenshots of that video, with your text added on top, and paste it here as a tutorial.
4. You do not give any credit to the original creators and ask for donations also here.
5 When someone calls your attention for not giving credit, you get aggressive and say that the video was just illustrative (instead of giving credit, you subtract credit! XD )

I am still waiting for you to give credit to the original creators. Meanwhile I will report you here and in youtube.
Questions were answered already check above and GET OUT OF HERE SCAMMER .

jerryhou85

Senior Moderator | Developer Committee
Staff member
Thread is locked permanently.

Two things here are not right: no credits given and re-release other's work as your own as per XDA rules 12.1 and 12.3.

Rules Refresher:

12.1. Give credits where due - Credits and acknowledgements for using and releasing work which is based on someone else's work are an absolute must. Works reported to have no credits will be taken down until proper acknowledgements are added by the member in question;

12.3. Re-releasing other's works as your own is forbidden. The code that you release into the wild must have something beyond minor aesthetic changes that makes it better than the last. As this can be subjective, kang reports will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you feel that your code has been kanged, please contact the Developer Relations Team (DRT) if you cannot solve the issue amicably via PM. Please understand that you will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate your claim;

OP, I sugget you to update first post to provide proper credits to the original content creator. Please get it done by midnight of Saturday 6th August, UTC+8. Otherwise, I have to remove the questioned content from XDA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    my cellphone bootloop and stuck in recovery after I flashed it using sp flashtool with the description nv data corrupted type poco m4 pro 5g and I don't have backup it's been a week I've asked for help from the telegram group poco m4 pro 5g but nothing respond please help me
    my cellphone bootloop and stuck in recovery after I flashed it using sp flashtool with the description nv data corrupted type poco m4 pro 5g and I don't have backup it's been a week I've asked for help from the telegram group poco m4 pro 5g but nothing respond please help me
    Please follow the steps in my video - piece of cake , if you encounter any issue let me know
    This is global fastboot rom in English there is also [Turkey ,Taiwan ,EEA ,Russia]
    finally able to boot but with custom rom gsi imei is empty, with rom eng or csc it is possible to recover the imei what i see on youtube the cause of corrupted nvdata is the problem of missing imei due to wrong flash now i will try to find a way to write imei
    Thread closed! Advise the moderators team to re-open your thread when ready to provide download links without the self-promotional requirement to visit your Youtube channel.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator

original video:

capture_001_04082022_180900.png