How To Guide [CLOSED][EVERGO]100% Working POCO M4 Pro 5G / Redmi Note 11T (India) MIUI all Mediatek devices BOOTLOOP,HARD BRICK,SOFTBRICK solution ⚡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MohanTheMass

Jan 14, 2015
India
POCO M4 Pro 5G
Hello guys ,

I have uploaded full TUTORIAL on how to unbrick EVERGO VIDEO PROCEDURE at the end , let me know if any doubts

Below are the files required for flashing download these :
Download and install USBDK : xxx
Download and Install Mediatek drivers : xxx
Download MTKClient : xxx
Platform tools : xxx
Download and install python : xxx
Download Xiaomi Fastboot ROM here : xxx

1658262270654.png

1658262303324.png

1658262337212.png

1658262351326.png

1658262389579.png

1658262403707.png

1658262433241.png

1658262455899.png

Run following Commands :-
python setup.py install
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
python mtk w boot_a boot.img

1658262516184.png

1658262556242.png

1658262585215.png

This video was illustrated for all Mediatek devices and tested on Redmi Note 11T 5G .

{Mod edit: Self-promotional YT link removed with reference to last bullet of forum rule no. 5 - Oswald Boelcke}

Last edited by a moderator:

ulum.lochh340

Jun 18, 2022
my cellphone bootloop and stuck in recovery after I flashed it using sp flashtool with the description nv data corrupted type poco m4 pro 5g and I don't have backup it's been a week I've asked for help from the telegram group poco m4 pro 5g but nothing respond please help me

Reactions: MohanTheMass

MohanTheMass

Jan 14, 2015
India
POCO M4 Pro 5G
my cellphone bootloop and stuck in recovery after I flashed it using sp flashtool with the description nv data corrupted type poco m4 pro 5g and I don't have backup it's been a week I've asked for help from the telegram group poco m4 pro 5g but nothing respond please help me
Please follow the steps in my video - piece of cake , if you encounter any issue let me know

Reactions: ulum.lochh340
Aug 25, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please follow the steps in my video - piece of cake , if you encounter any issue let me know
    This is global fastboot rom in English there is also [Turkey ,Taiwan ,EEA ,Russia]
    finally able to boot but with custom rom gsi imei is empty, with rom eng or csc it is possible to recover the imei what i see on youtube the cause of corrupted nvdata is the problem of missing imei due to wrong flash now i will try to find a way to write imei
    Thread closed! Advise the moderators team to re-open your thread when ready to provide download links without the self-promotional requirement to visit your Youtube channel.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    The video is copied from Technobuzznet YouTube channel without giving any credits (does not seem to be the same person at all).

It does not seem correct to ask for donations without even giving credit to original creators.

Also, even after adding the download links, the video is necessary to understand the procedure because not all the steps are explained here.

original video:
    Kindly open your eyes and see The credits were given in video description ,
    Also see the text in BOLD RED LETTERS which explains the steps ,
    A part of video is used for illustration not the whole one
    Do not scam here , get out somewhere else .
    1. There are no credits on the video description. Even in that case, you would also need to give credits on this website, not only on YouTube. This is a screenshot of your video description in YouTube right now:

capture_001_04082022_180900.png

2. All your images with those BOLD RED LETTERS are literally screenshots from the original video.
    3. You fail to explain some of the details of the original video (for example, when to connect the phone, how to reset it in brom mode, when to use boot or boot_a)

It is disgusting to take credit for the work made by other people, but even more disgusting is to dismiss that credit saying that the video was only for illustration when it is the source of all the media you use. Shame on you.