Question [CLOSED]Fix IMEI red magic 6 and redmagic 6 PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Qtr1st

Jul 10, 2020
I wanted to share my experience on how to fix imei as I have previously made a backup file through QPST just incase I loose it for any case

{Mod edit: Content and attachment removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: m8822

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
@Qtr1st Thread closed, content of OP and attachment removed!

As modification or edit of IMEI is illegal in quite a few countries, XDA doesn't accept discussion about or support for this! XDA Forum Rules:
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: Qtr1st
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to share my experience on how to fix imei as I have previously made a backup file through QPST just incase I loose it for any case

{Mod edit: Content and attachment removed}
    @Qtr1st Thread closed, content of OP and attachment removed!

As modification or edit of IMEI is illegal in quite a few countries, XDA doesn't accept discussion about or support for this! XDA Forum Rules:
    9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator