[CLOSED] GBWhatsApp official post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

someonenr

Jan 25, 2008
LeEco Le Pro3
LG G6
I have a problem that GBWA is always lag and no responding. It'll delay the msg. I think it may be a network problem like wait for timeout.
I'm on Oreo 8.1.

Attachments

• screenshot-1536823537902.jpg
    screenshot-1536823537902.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,066
Reactions: Msanical

Benjaa20

Sep 9, 2016
Cordoba
The source was never available.
But if you not install the latest mod with the latest WhatsApp base, then The WhatsApp Company will *****slap and ban you.

Hi, im thinking of getting GBWA too, so u say i must have GBWA updated to not get ban ?? is all working good like message deliver and the official funtions ??

thx ¡¡:good:

Benjaa20

Sep 9, 2016
Cordoba
Whatsapp company? Isn't Facebook the owner now?

As long as they work ;)
But it is awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

they all work great, just not on whatsapp web, nothing to worry about but it just dont work so well ( u can imagine since is the official whatsapp web page lol ). Apart from that, all good.

edit: sprry i thougth i didt reply smh

TheTopiMaster

Jan 21, 2017
AegisLab SUSPICIOUS
Babable PUP.HighConfidence
Tencent a.gray.jvptvr.d
TrendMicro-HouseCall Suspicious_GEN.F47V0829
App shows virus in the scan :(

Flavio

How could I transfer my GBWhatsApp chats from an Android phone to an iPhone? I now have a dual SIM Android phone with WhatsApp for personal use and GBWhatsApp for work use and I want to switch to an iPhone for work use but keep the WhatsApp chats on the existing Android phone.

Benjaa20

Sep 9, 2016
Cordoba
I just discovered that u can't use voice commands of Google assistant to work with GB WhatsApp. I used to do some " Send WhatsApp to NAME, ( message )" and the assistant send it though WhatsApp. But with GBWhatsapp it just says that I don't have it updated or installed. Guess I can't use voice commands anymore :(

Smiss

Jan 9, 2013
Vienna
GbWhatsapp lags and freezes my phone! I have allready tried all versions of it from here. (S7 Arm 64 V.8) I had never a problem with that app but after the 655 update it doesnt work for me so i switched to YoWhatsapp - that works and dont freezes the app. Why does this not working anymore? Any help?

Benjaa20

Sep 9, 2016
Cordoba
"Send my location " option doesn't work.

EDIT: my fault, had an issue with GPS, all good. My Location option works fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Important Announcement

GBWhatsApp shuts down.
    As everyone knows, GBTeam has totally stopped the development.
    So if any other developer will edit and release the mod please don't mention GBTeam name in that mod.
    It was a great time with all you guys.
    Sorry for the Inconvenience, hence we have closed our website, social account and mods
    There will be no further development by us

And please don't trust in other developer like Sam mod and official plus that say that they updated the base, because they don't even have the source code of GB, so pay attention to these thieves.

A good alternative is FMWhatsApp
    That's all

Team
    GBMods
    its developer who modded the app; who keep incessantly prompting to subscribe the "sam's channel" its super annoying.
    Is there any other modded apk out there? is it end of gbwhatsapp?
    use YoWhatsApp way better without all the bull shi@ : https://yousefalbasha.com/wa/yowa/
    Can you share plus version?

Enviado desde mi Samsung S8

Translate it with Google Translate ...

https://www.modgb.com/?p=12

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Seems interesting - on the side is written NoBan feature - is that true ?

Cheers

Rhonin

All of them claim No Ban ...
    The latest OFFICIAL version is 6.95, not 7 ... that's from the Telegram group

As before, no bans on 4 phones ...
    Our official website is gbmods.co
    Not these ****ty website that want money or change the credits,
    The official version is 6.65 guys

GBTeam