[CLOSED][GUIDE] SUCCESS!!! SIM Unlock Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KJ17

Nov 20, 2014
Do u know if this work with bad esn?

And of course. I gonna donate to the developers

KJ17

Nov 20, 2014
I already use a s5 with bad imei for sprint but work with my carrier (overseas) , so i guess that is the same with the s6.

Maybe next monday i should tell u if it work

iBowToAndroid

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
This will NOT work in the US. Outside of the US, it'll work on any compatible GSM network, even if the IMEI is bad in the US, since the US blacklist only applies here

IA-32e

Oct 6, 2011
Portland, OR
Unable to change to OC9

My device it build OCF. When I follow the instructions to change it I get this error. I'm on stock ROM rooted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-09-17-59-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-09-17-59-34.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 15,279

porcupine02

Jul 18, 2012
Hello,

Can this method be used to unlock S6 on some other network than Sprint, an Europe one?
I can flash Sprint fw if required.

Thanks!

nathanmurray

Mar 9, 2011
I already did on a Boost Mobile s6, just changed the csc to SPR and it worked like a charm

I have a Boost Mobile S6 that I'm trying to get to work on AT&T. I followed the OP instructions, but it's still not working.

What steps do I take to "change CSC to SPR" ?

I changed sales_code to XAS and rebooted and it didn't make the mobile settings available ...

Any help is appreciated, as I appear to be stuck with a Boost S6 that won't work on AT&T.

Thanks !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: content removed. Selling services or promoting paid services is not allowed on xda. See rules 7, 11 and 13.

Thread closed.
    Do u know if this work with bad esn?

And of course. I gonna donate to the developers

I'm the developer ;)

Yes SIM is Unlocked regardless of IMEI status. Check with your provider and ask if they "Network Block" your IMEI
    I'm hoping this Might help you.... if you have root then you can edit the csc and make sure these are the settings.

Set gsm_disable to false

Setting_Dataroamingoption to true

Ril_disablesimtoolkitcmds to false

Ril_autosimdefaultAPN4LTE to true

Setting_enableroamingmenu to true

Framework_enablewritaccesstosecuresetting4 to true

Setting_custnetworkselmenu4 to true

Setting_enablemenunetworkmode to true

RiL_disablenetworklock4 to true

Setting_hideAPNlist to false

I'm using a USC s6 on tmobile, however eventually I'm going to figure out how to flash the international unlocked version firmware... but it's working right now and I'm lazy so...

There is also a hidden rad cnt menu via the dialer to change the bands and frequencies manually if you know how to. You can also release net locks there as well.

Sent from my SM-G920T (which is really a sm-g920r4) using XDA Free mobile app
    Thread cleaned
    There is NO sales of services allowed on XDA
    If there is an app that requires payment it belongs in the Paid software section
    DO NOT DONATE to get an app, this is against the rules
    Donations are voluntary and only for work already received
    If you have to "Donate" to get something that is a PAYMENT and not allowed
    Friendly Neighborhood Senior-Mod
    T-mobile;) idoneapp not only one

View attachment 3399600

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I think the community can appreciate that I've done it first, best, and by my own hard work and hand, and that any (like your image shows) can only achieve it by theft from what I have poured my heart and time into.

So "good job" with your theft from my code, I'm sure everyone is dying to do business with those willing to steal to succeed.