[CLOSED]Installing apps on a gabb phone Z2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tintedpandas

Aug 1, 2019
I tried this method but after the flash the phone turns on but nothing shows on the screen. It sounds like the phone is on, when I press the power button it makes sounds, but the screen just stays black (with the backlight on)

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
I just tried but now it seems like the phone is bootlooping, but with nothing on the screen. every few seconds just a quick vibration then nothing
I think what's happening is your phone is trying to turn on while there is no battery in it. It can't sustain its backlight for very long before it runs out of power again, even with the cord plugged in

I also don't remember what to do next, but I do know that it's supposed to happen

Howl1346

Aug 13, 2021
Approaching hell
eyyy protonmail
gotta be my favorite!

Also, thank you very much ryujin88 for actually putting some better work into a proper guide!
I'm quite impressed, and he actually thought of a few things that escaped me!

To anyone wondering where we'll go next, I can only speak for myself, but if Gabb comes out with a new update, and you need help, throw me an email, and we can set up to beat em again! >:D
GG gabb. Best tamper-proof kids phone on the market and you got beat by a bunch of teenagers!

EDIT: I wish I was more active in the whole prossess of this, but I've been rather busy reprogramming the firmware. Guess that wont be needed after all :l
If I DO ever finish it, I'll post it up on here, but if you're looking for cooler/more customizable firmware, there really are better options than any frankenstien mess i could come up with.

Anyway, I'll probably pretty much be leaving this page, but if anything comes up, don't hesitate to send me an email! I'll still be looking here, and checking things out. If anything comes up I will be more than happy to lend my contribution!
Howl1346thehecker@gmail.com

Last edited:

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
Alright everybody that keeps sending their emails:

We are not yet posting the guide.
We are going to have a Release Day when a tutorial video is finished. We will upload the tutorial video to YouTube and then we'll link it here on XDA (and the guide as well). By waiting to do so, we can maximize the number of people that can get the old update before Gabb pounces and makes it so we cannot do so. Everybody will have the opportunity, so don't worry. Just a little bit longer :D

Cohendraper15

Oct 24, 2021
GG guys! We got em thank you all so much for the hard work and effort I've been here since to beginning and we finally beatttt emmmm!!

tintedpandas

Aug 1, 2019
My phone updated itself last night, it went from build number Z5157VGABBV1.0.0B13 to Z5157VGABBV1.0.0B15
I haven't noticed any changes so far.
(The phone I tried to flash is a spare one I have with a cracked screen, which is still not showing anything on the screen after the flash. I can hear that it's turned on, when I press the power button it makes the screen click sound, but nothing actually shows on the screen)

titan212662

Oct 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Alright everybody that keeps sending their emails:

We are not yet posting the guide.
We are going to have a Release Day when a tutorial video is finished. We will upload the tutorial video to YouTube and then we'll link it here on XDA (and the guide as well). By waiting to do so, we can maximize the number of people that can get the old update before Gabb pounces and makes it so we cannot do so. Everybody will have the opportunity, so don't worry. Just a little bit longer :D
yeah i been working on a video so can please send me the link at titan784809@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts