Development [CLOSED][KERNEL] [Android 13] [v13.1] MVK - Maximum Velocity Kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mmead1143

Dec 27, 2010
Just flashed the kernel with EX Kernel Manager, rebooted, and now my 6a only boots to fastboot mode. I did backup the stock kernel with EKM, but it's in my Downloads folder on my phone. Any advice?
I had the same thing - switched to franco kernel manager and it worked. I can't say it wasn't user error on my part with EX as it's only 1 data point. Maybe start over and try Franco instead?

Reactions: ctfrommn

sconebranch

Jul 27, 2017
Google Pixel 6a
Flash factory image again and re-root. I also used ex to flash but had no issues. Maybe a bad download of the kernel? Or an Xposed module?
Flashed and re-rooted. Before I try to re-flash the Kernel, yes, I had LSPosed and a few modules installed. Why?

If there's an issue with LSPosed, can I work around it by flashing the kernel first and then adding the modules? Or am I going to have the same problem again?

hochoch

Dec 20, 2010
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 XL
Flashed and re-rooted. Before I try to re-flash the Kernel, yes, I had LSPosed and a few modules installed. Why?

If there's an issue with LSPosed, can I work around it by flashing the kernel first and then adding the modules? Or am I going to have the same problem again?
Maybe turn off modules, download then flash new kernel and see if it boots? Then enable modules one by one to see what happens. I use magisk boot loop protector module too .... Use that first 😅

cyclet

May 4, 2019
Does MobileIron, Safetynet, or other corporate app containers services work with this kernel?

chopt51

Jun 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Google Pixel 7
Hello. Thank you for the Kernel. What happens if we update to the newest beta released today. What happens to the kernel and root? Are there any chances of the device not booting if we try and update?

ctfrommn

May 25, 2011
Minnesota
Hello. Thank you for the Kernel. What happens if we update to the newest beta released today. What happens to the kernel and root? Are there any chances of the device not booting if we try and update?
You will almost certainly need to re-root. As far as whether this will work on a new beta build, no idea. I wont flash it so I cant test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    v13.0_alpha is up....see changelog for details
    v13.1 is up.....this is for the current, stable release (TP1A.220624.021.A1) , not the beta. I dont flash betas so I havent tried it with it.
    I'm going to start working on 13 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have a working build by early next week.
    Every new device I get has a learning curve to building for it. This one is totally new to me but Ill get it sorted out soon enough one way or another.

Ideally I want to resurrect Velocity....baby steps though