• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CLOSED]Mod edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vinzikidz

Sep 9, 2014
stuckup in logo boot flash with gapps, startup error in vanilla using nikki and flame gapps.

vinzikidz

Sep 9, 2014
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

yes. im using orangefox recovery. rom port using eu.rom android 11.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichelN

Sep 17, 2010
Yes i saw the link, but when i look under downloads tab and select poco i dont see the poco m3 listed. Our model is called "citrus". Also the redmi 9t is slightly different compared to the m3.

Can you please post instructions how to flash this ? I am on stock miui 12.0.9 (eu). I did not flash anything, just stock with stock recovery.

Last edited:

Sylvia_

Mar 14, 2018
Redmi 9 Power
I've been using this rom for 2 days straight on my Redmi 9T, everything is working fine, apps / games runs very smoothly. I can definitely say that it's usable for day to day use.

what doesn't work of course is the double tap to wake cause it doesn't work on other custom rom as well, I hope that it will be fixed with the next update.

Keep up the good work!

AJPuzon

Feb 25, 2016
Makati
I think you're a Filipino, salamat sa paggawa ng project na ito. (Thanks for developing this rom)
Eyyyy another filipino! Hello po!

(I dont use Arrow OS currently, (crDroid is what I use) just said hi hahaha. It's so rare seeing filipinos go to XDA and take interest in modding..)

I wonder that too, if the OP is filipino because of their last name (supposedly lol, maybe just a username).

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
I think you're a Filipino, salamat sa paggawa ng project na ito. (Thanks for developing this rom)

(I dont use Arrow OS currently, (crDroid is what I use) just said hi hahaha. It's so rare seeing filipinos go to XDA and take interest in modding..)

I wonder that too, if the OP is filipino because of their last name (supposedly lol, maybe just a username).

Di kayo nag iisa 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Delabytes

Sylvia_

Mar 14, 2018
Redmi 9 Power
Hello, a little update from me after my last post. So I've been using this rom for 12 days now, and I noticed that sometimes my SD card is detected as corrupted (this happens randomly) whether it has been set up as internal or portable, even though it's working just fine after I move it to other devices (PC) instantly after I ejected it without the need to format it.

Sometimes a reboot fix this issue, but that's not really ideal for daily usage of the device. Is it just me that experiencing this issue or do you guys have this issue as well?

and lastly I apologize for not providing the log, I'll provide it in the future if it happens again

sigma0

Jul 27, 2021
after updating from 2021-07-17 to 2021-07-25 by dirty flash, I get no microphone when calling

Silver_Phoenix29

Aug 1, 2021
I'm trying to flash it on my M3, but getting an ERROR: 1. I'm currently running the EU rom with miui 12.0.9 on Android 10. Anyone who can help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and content of OP removed on request of threadowner!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    best custom rom for me for redmi 9t simple not so many customizations you dont need it anyway just simple and clean light battery does not drain fast there still some bugs but smooth and simple clean day to day task is great bugs like double tap to wake not working but will improve as time goes on with updates if your looking for a simple and light rom for redmi 9t this is the best pick I used pixel plus ui before this is so much better than pixel plus ui this arrowos is very fast and simple clean :)

Di kayo nag iisa 🤣
    Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting to unlock my bootloader on a Redmi 9T. I’m glad to see ArrowOS on juice/lime. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is this community version suitable for daily usage?
    2. Does the microphone issue persist?
    3. Does Google Pay work out of the box?

Thanks in advance! 😁
    1. This is the build am using [screenshot]. So far so good, it's been stable. Only bug is the DT2W. can't get pretty annoying atimes.
    2. Microphone works well on this build
    3. I can't confirm this as gpay isn't supported in my country. But it should work out of the box if you don't install magisk.
    Hi! So I got Redmi 9T EEA version. Does anybody know- do I need to flash Android 11 firmware before flashing this rom or Android 10 (latest stable EEA version 12.0.11.0) is also ok for Android 11 based custom rom?

Hi! Yes, you need to flash the latest MIUI weekly beta from Xiaomi.eu before ArrowOS.

I don't know if it's the only way, but the way i was able to flash roms without that error is by flashing this first.
    xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote94G_HM9T_POCO_M3_21.5.27_v12-11.zip

From what i can tell, you need this because of jump from A10 to A11. Don't know much else, but it helped me.