Jun 14, 2021
i got problem installing this rom..how to fix this..? thankyou

Attachments

• 221552306_1396705127369683_448668594602700883_n.jpg
    221552306_1396705127369683_448668594602700883_n.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 167

madixtolis

Jun 14, 2021
The rom you are flashing is for nokia 6.1 plus(drg_sprout)..you have to download the one for juice..next time when flashing rom make sure you download the correct rom for your phone to avoid hard bricThankyou bro..iwas try download correct Rom and sukses..

The rom you are flashing is for nokia 6.1 plus(drg_sprout)..you have to download the one for juice..next time when flashing rom make sure you download the correct rom for your phone to avoid hard brick
Thankyou bro..iwas try download correct Rom and sukses..

Eam31961

Mar 19, 2014
May I suggest including this feature below in order to avoid much work for the power button.
I installed this ROM above and tried also the other one but failed to do so. I came up to keep the POCO M3_21.3.17 as used for porting.

> Double tap to wake or turn off the screen

jungekatz

Aug 21, 2021
I have installed this , and this works fine , although I wanted to see the pixel style nearby music setting
  1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  2. Tap Sound & vibration
    and then
    Advanced
    and then
    Now Playing.
  3. Turn on Show songs on lock screen
    found the above steps on google support , however advances is not an option under sound and vibration for me at least in the rom.

hoorinek

Feb 15, 2011
Hi, I'm having trouble with this ROM.
The display is not working as it should. It's like there is a bad sensor.
It happens with all custom ROMs. Only MIUI ROM is fine.
Do you know where is the fault?
Thank you.

Reactionxda

Jan 16, 2021
The linked download link from sourceforge downloads this file:
PixelPlusUI_3.8_tissot-11.0-20210810-0615-OFFICIAL.zip

While the official ppui.site for Poco M3 gives a different name:
PixelPlusUI_3.8_juice-11.0-20210810-1156-OFFICIAL.zip

I know Juice is codename for pocoM3, is the tissot one a mistake or does it work for the POCO M3 as well?

edit: I would obviously pick the juice from official website, but since the download is down for the main website am checking here to see if it is safe to use tissot

dinsel

Jan 14, 2017
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
The linked download link from sourceforge downloads this file:
PixelPlusUI_3.8_tissot-11.0-20210810-0615-OFFICIAL.zip

While the official ppui.site for Poco M3 gives a different name:
PixelPlusUI_3.8_juice-11.0-20210810-1156-OFFICIAL.zip

I know Juice is codename for pocoM3, is the tissot one a mistake or does it work for the POCO M3 as well?

edit: I would obviously pick the juice from official website, but since the download is down for the main website am checking here to see if it is safe to use tissot
When you're in sourceforge, scroll down and look for a filename with 'juice' on it. Don't download tissot. Its probably there at the top because its the most recently updated file in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and content of OP removed on request of threadowner!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    hi, i got an error when flashing with orange fox, it says "assert failed update dynamic partitions Error : 1"
    i got problem installing/flashing port A11 poco m3. it has a random screen flickering. whatever rom i used. does it fixed the problem?
    1. U need to provide info/log of "a11 flashing"

2. Even in this pixel rom, while watching videos in chrome (famous 3rd party web player). Screen was flickering in video portions

Firefox was working fine

Plus for your info. Mx player's default settings were choppy. Had to switch to vlc. But results r not satisfactory in compare to miui

So the summary
    It must be compatibility issue with modules/architecture (sorry i dont know right dev term)

Possible suggestion from m side=
    If u have tried multiple roms and every rom is flickering, then u can try DIFFERENT KERNAL

I dnt gaurantee bt u can give it a try. Also check if any magisk modules can help u.
    (Very less chances but it would be an experiment)
    The rom you are flashing is for nokia 6.1 plus(drg_sprout)..you have to download the one for juice..next time when flashing rom make sure you download the correct rom for your phone to avoid hard brick
    Bro,you flashed another phone rom.Make sure you downloaded the rom for citrus/juice.