[CLOSED]Mod edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Seinos72

Aug 31, 2021
Hello, i'm not sure if this is the right section, but i have a problem with this rom. Is it normal that I have to disable the hw overlay to watch a video on browser? This happened with all kind of ROM, dotos, crdroid etc...
I'm using a Poco m3, thanks

stephendt0

Apr 9, 2012
QLD, Australia
Hey guys, just tried installing this ROM. Unfortunately I have a pretty serious bug - MMS is not working on my Optus service. When sending an MMS, it just sits at "sending..." forever. Receiving MMS is a similar story.

I have this same bug in MIUI, so this has probably carried over somehow. No issues with Telstra, unfortunately Optus is unique and has two APNs, one for data and one for MMS. Anyone have an idea on this?

I have verified the following:

1. MMS works perfectly on another device (eg. my Xiaomi Poco F1)
2. APN is triple checked and is correct.
3. Have mobile data enabled. Same issue occurs if I am 3G or 4G.
4. I have contacted Optus customer service and they have "reset" and "reprovisioned" my service. No change.
5. I tried the Optimus Drunk Kernel, no change.

Any suggestions? The only soluition I can see so far is ditching my Poco M3 and getting another phone. Unfortunately I need MMS for work.

flipee

Jan 21, 2012
Cant get play store to work when installing new apps. Stuck in getting account details screen.

Last edited:

Comensal

Aug 10, 2016
Hello, i'm not sure if this is the right section, but i have a problem with this rom. Is it normal that I have to disable the hw overlay to watch a video on browser? This happened with all kind of ROM, dotos, crdroid etc...
I'm using a Poco m3, thanks
Happened to me too. Disabling hw overlay just help but doesn't fix the problem. I still have flickering if i scroll down while the video is playing. Maybe is an option in chrome and youtube?

Hello all. I'm new here so please ignore my little mistake! I recently switched to poco m3 and came to know Pixel UI but its not working for me. I tried installing as follow:
1. Flashed unofficial TWRP3.5.0 recovery via fastboot command. In it's flashing instructions, the dev was saying to disable verity and verification and also provided a citrus_vbmeta.img file.
2. Booting to TWRP successed. Now, I wiped data/cache/dalvik via TWRP shell command from my PC via ADB shell interface.
3. After pushing xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOM3_HMNote94G_HM9T_21.7.21_v12-11.zip with adb push to /data/, I installed this zip using twrp install command under adb shell from my PC and script was successful without any error.
4. once again used adb push PixelPlusUI_3.8_juice-11.0-20210810-1156-OFFICIAL.zip /data/, and installed it via same command under ADB shell from my PC. Script was successful again without any error.
5. Now after rebooting, device always come back to recovery after few seconds delay. I tried TWRP reboot system, adb reboot system – same results.
Note: If I flash OrangeFox recovery build via TWRP and perform rest of the procedure through OrangeFox recovery via ADB sideload, no error displayed during flashing but same results at the end as above.
Note2: If I connect the phone to computer in recovery mode, a new drive appears but its in read-only state. That's why I always use adb push and twrp shell to flash zip.
Note3: OrangeFox recovery says upon startup "storage mounted as read-only" and I can't find any option to mount it as RW even I try disabling "mount system/vendor in read-only mode" under mount management.
What I'm doing wrong? Please help.

gothed

Dec 24, 2013
Yogyakarta
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Is there any feature to have network speed displayed in statusbar? Please help if its possible – I really love to have it present!
nope, network speed only available on QS
dunno why, maybe dev prefer to keep clean status bar and easily visible icon beside network speed.

but, i've tried another rom, they can manage to make network speed visible in statusbar.

anyway, latest PPUI build 3.9 fluid and smooth~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and content of OP removed on request of threadowner!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    hi, i got an error when flashing with orange fox, it says "assert failed update dynamic partitions Error : 1"
    i got problem installing/flashing port A11 poco m3. it has a random screen flickering. whatever rom i used. does it fixed the problem?
    1. U need to provide info/log of "a11 flashing"

2. Even in this pixel rom, while watching videos in chrome (famous 3rd party web player). Screen was flickering in video portions

Firefox was working fine

Plus for your info. Mx player's default settings were choppy. Had to switch to vlc. But results r not satisfactory in compare to miui

So the summary
    It must be compatibility issue with modules/architecture (sorry i dont know right dev term)

Possible suggestion from m side=
    If u have tried multiple roms and every rom is flickering, then u can try DIFFERENT KERNAL

I dnt gaurantee bt u can give it a try. Also check if any magisk modules can help u.
    (Very less chances but it would be an experiment)
    i got problem installing this rom..how to fix this..? thankyou
    The rom you are flashing is for nokia 6.1 plus(drg_sprout)..you have to download the one for juice..next time when flashing rom make sure you download the correct rom for your phone to avoid hard brick
    i got problem installing this rom..how to fix this..? thankyou
    Bro,you flashed another phone rom.Make sure you downloaded the rom for citrus/juice.