[CLOSED]Mod edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jmox

Aug 11, 2021
Nice rom some features are not yet working like the double tap to wake even in other custom roms and also other options in gestures are not working but its fluid and smooth however sometimes encounter app not responding when changing settings etc also no fm radio hope for future updates will be optimized more also sometimes lag but not often the battery charging time is also not accurate its incorrect time bug and no notifications of battery how much left till full charge I followed all the steps must have unlock bootloader and i use orangefox recovery latest 11.1 juice stable unofficial and also flash the file
NO_OSS_VENDOR-MIUI.21.7.28_A11_MIGRATION-RW.zip this file posted in first page comments by thread starter before the pixel plus ui 3.9 it was a success no errors from redmi 9t miui 12.0.16 to pixel plus ui 3.9 :)

Last edited:

flipee

Jan 21, 2012
My poco is now dead. It is not because of this rom but because this is a common issue on most poco m3. If I have this serviced will they know I flashed it with a custom rom thus voiding the warranty?
This might be a hardware issue.

Reactions: Qpb

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
If I am already on Xiaomi.eu can I flash the PPUI rom Or do I need to flash NO_OSS_VENDOR-MIUI.21.7.28_A11_MIGRATION-RW.zip before flashing PPUI.

Oct 3, 2021
Hello, I have done the following steps:

Edit: I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9t 4gb ram version, bought in a country in the EU.
I have an original EU rom installed when I bought the phone new from the store.
Flash 'twrp_lime_R9T_3.5.1.A10_30-03-2021_d-bl' through fastboot
Flash 'OrangeFox-R11.0_0-Unofficial-lime' through Recovery
Wiped Dalvic, cache and formatted data
Flashed the 'NO_OSS_VENDOR-MIUI.21.7.28_A11_MIGRATION-RW' through OrangeFox
Flashed the 'PixelPlusUI_3.9_juice-11.0-20210912-1736-OFFICIAL' through OrangeFox
Wiped Dalvic and cache
Rebooted to system

This installs the rom, the Rom boots and I am presented with the google setup screen, it quickly switches to "enter pin-code" because I have a SIM card inserted.

This is where I meet the problem: I am unable to use the touch screen. Nothing happens when I press anywhere on the screen. I have tried to unlock and lock the screen with the power button, and the lockscreen works but it does not "wake up" the touch screen. the volume buttons work fine and show the volume changing.
I did try to shine light on the light sensor and also put my finger in front of the proximity sensor, just to make sure "pocket mode" wasn't deactivating the touch screen but this did not make the touch screen function either.

I tried to go back to my stock rom with a backup to make sure the touch screen was working, and the touch screen worked fine. Again I followed the same instructions as above, and installed the PixelPlusUI Rom but the touch screen again didn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this? If you need more information just ask me and I will give it to you, I really don't want to use MIUI rom anymore and I am desperate for a custom rom.
Thank you.

Qpb

Jun 3, 2021
Hello, I have done the following steps:

Edit: I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9t 4gb ram version, bought in a country in the EU.
I have an original EU rom installed when I bought the phone new from the store.
Flash 'twrp_lime_R9T_3.5.1.A10_30-03-2021_d-bl' through fastboot
Flash 'OrangeFox-R11.0_0-Unofficial-lime' through Recovery
Wiped Dalvic, cache and formatted data
Flashed the 'NO_OSS_VENDOR-MIUI.21.7.28_A11_MIGRATION-RW' through OrangeFox
Flashed the 'PixelPlusUI_3.9_juice-11.0-20210912-1736-OFFICIAL' through OrangeFox
Wiped Dalvic and cache
Rebooted to system

This installs the rom, the Rom boots and I am presented with the google setup screen, it quickly switches to "enter pin-code" because I have a SIM card inserted.

This is where I meet the problem: I am unable to use the touch screen. Nothing happens when I press anywhere on the screen. I have tried to unlock and lock the screen with the power button, and the lockscreen works but it does not "wake up" the touch screen. the volume buttons work fine and show the volume changing.
I did try to shine light on the light sensor and also put my finger in front of the proximity sensor, just to make sure "pocket mode" wasn't deactivating the touch screen but this did not make the touch screen function either.

I tried to go back to my stock rom with a backup to make sure the touch screen was working, and the touch screen worked fine. Again I followed the same instructions as above, and installed the PixelPlusUI Rom but the touch screen again didn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this? If you need more information just ask me and I will give it to you, I really don't want to use MIUI rom anymore and I am desperate for a custom rom.
Thank you.
Install Device Info HW from play store and check what type of screen you have

Oct 3, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and content of OP removed on request of threadowner!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    hi, i got an error when flashing with orange fox, it says "assert failed update dynamic partitions Error : 1"
    i got problem installing/flashing port A11 poco m3. it has a random screen flickering. whatever rom i used. does it fixed the problem?
    1. U need to provide info/log of "a11 flashing"

2. Even in this pixel rom, while watching videos in chrome (famous 3rd party web player). Screen was flickering in video portions

Firefox was working fine

Plus for your info. Mx player's default settings were choppy. Had to switch to vlc. But results r not satisfactory in compare to miui

So the summary
    It must be compatibility issue with modules/architecture (sorry i dont know right dev term)

Possible suggestion from m side=
    If u have tried multiple roms and every rom is flickering, then u can try DIFFERENT KERNAL

I dnt gaurantee bt u can give it a try. Also check if any magisk modules can help u.
    (Very less chances but it would be an experiment)
    i got problem installing this rom..how to fix this..? thankyou
    The rom you are flashing is for nokia 6.1 plus(drg_sprout)..you have to download the one for juice..next time when flashing rom make sure you download the correct rom for your phone to avoid hard brick
    i got problem installing this rom..how to fix this..? thankyou
    Bro,you flashed another phone rom.Make sure you downloaded the rom for citrus/juice.