Question [CLOSED]Oneplus 9pro 2120 Oos12 IMEI Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Denizli Çal

Jan 28, 2022
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/:
We are OnePlus 9pro users in Turkey. And for some reason we use it by replacing the imeii of our 9pro phone with the imeii of another phone. Oxygen OS11 was fine. We can change the name very easily. However, when we switch to Oos12, our phone's imeii returns to its original state. This situation makes the users in Turkey suffer a lot. We can't repair imeii in oos12. Please help us. Otherwise, our 9pro phone will turn off and we will not be able to use it.
Türkiye'deki OnePlus 9pro kullanıcılarıyız. Ve nedense 9pro telefonumuzun imeii'sini başka bir telefonun imeii'siyle değiştirerek kullanıyoruz. Oksijen OS11 iyiydi. İmeisini çok kolay değiştirebiliriz. Ancak Oos12'ye geçtiğimizde telefonumuzun imeii'si eski haline dönüyor. Bu durum da Türkiye'deki kullanıcıları çok mağdur ediyor. Oos12'de imeii'yi tamir edemiyoruz. Lütfen bize yardım et. Aksi takdirde 9pro telefonumuz kapanacak ve kullanamayacağız.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
We are OnePlus 9pro users in Turkey. And for some reason we use it by replacing the imeii of our 9pro phone with the imeii of another phone. Oxygen OS11 was fine. We can change the name very easily. However, when we switch to Oos12, our phone's imeii returns to its original state. This situation makes the users in Turkey suffer a lot. We can't repair imeii in oos12. Please help us. Otherwise, our 9pro phone will turn off and we will not be able to use it.
Türkiye'deki OnePlus 9pro kullanıcılarıyız. Ve nedense 9pro telefonumuzun imeii'sini başka bir telefonun imeii'siyle değiştirerek kullanıyoruz. Oksijen OS11 iyiydi. İmeisini çok kolay değiştirebiliriz. Ancak Oos12'ye geçtiğimizde telefonumuzun imeii'si eski haline dönüyor. Bu durum da Türkiye'deki kullanıcıları çok mağdur ediyor. Oos12'de imeii'yi tamir edemiyoruz. Lütfen bize yardım et. Aksi takdirde 9pro telefonumuz kapanacak ve kullanamayacağız.
@Denizli Çal

This is just a friendly reminder that English is the mandatory language and as courtesy, I've translated your above post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Turkish posts.
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
However, I refrained from a translation of your other 2 posts and just deleted them because I've CLOSED YOUR THREAD after I understood the subject after my translation. I also deleted the posts of @MA7MOD_GSM who discussed the subject with you.

Edit or change of IMEI is illegal in quite a few of countries. For this reason, I've closed your thread! XDA doesn't allow and doesn't accept discussions about or support for such an edit or change.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Denizli Çal

This is just a friendly reminder that English is the mandatory language and as courtesy, I've translated your above post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Turkish posts.
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
    However, I refrained from a translation of your other 2 posts and just deleted them because I've CLOSED YOUR THREAD after I understood the subject after my translation. I also deleted the posts of @MA7MOD_GSM who discussed the subject with you.

Edit or change of IMEI is illegal in quite a few of countries. For this reason, I've closed your thread! XDA doesn't allow and doesn't accept discussions about or support for such an edit or change.
    XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thanks for your cooperation!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator