• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question [CLOSED]Poco X3 Pro AOSP internet problem

Search This thread
idk how is happening but i used PPUI,LINAGE OS,DOT OS and Havoc and all of them have internet problem with full signal , working and it stops after i reboot the phone is working for about 1min and gone , i want to know if is a problem with room sim integration in my region(Europe est) , and if is any solution , probable sim modem or somthing else , IF SOMEONE HAS A SOLUTION PLS REPLY!!!

Hymix

Apr 28, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
idk how is happening but i used PPUI,LINAGE OS,DOT OS and Havoc and all of them have internet problem with full signal , working and it stops after i reboot the phone is working for about 1min and gone , i want to know if is a problem with room sim integration in my region(Europe est) , and if is any solution , probable sim modem or somthing else , IF SOMEONE HAS A SOLUTION PLS REPLY!!!
Apologies if this sounds obvious, but are you selecting the correct network type and APN?

Apologies if this sounds obvious, but are you selecting the correct network type and APN?
Your question is stupid , in using the right APN , The room has the problem when i go to sim data select 2G,3G,4G is showing 20 options but that is easy becouse i need LTE/GSM , thouse AOSP have problem with reciving internet signal idk .