• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CLOSED][Recovery] TWRP (pyxis) - Official 3.3.1-0 (final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Flh3.googleusercontent.com%2F2HtVAF5zfNMlmKhF0QYqCSr1rsstB1btNfdKl7WvGTcZkOSKCYNxdXwsSizx9VhiPg%3Dw300

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

******************************************​

Hi there,

This is the official build (beta) based on TWRP sources and xiaomi blobs ... fully working !
    (Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9)

!!! IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM, IF YOU DON'T READ AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY, IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, OR IF YOU FLASH SOMETHING OR DO A MANIPULATION I DIDN'T MENTION HERE !!!
    THIS RECOVERY DOESN'T SUPPORT ANY ZIP MOD/ROM THAT DOESN'T USE SYSTEM_ROOT MOUNT. CHECK OFFICIAL TWRP HOMEPAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NEW A/B DEVICES FROM 2019

Installation Procedure (first time) :

- Unlock your bootloader :)D)
    - Enable ADB from your Official MIUI Developer option
    - Plug your USB cable to your Windows PC and type :

adb reboot bootloader

- type then :

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-pyxis-final (auto-decrypt).img (rename your image just by twrp.img)

fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot reboot (keep Vol+ pressed until you see TWRP splash)

- Wait for decrypting ... (if already you set a lockscreen pattern or a fingerprint)

- Format Data (button on the right) + Type "yes" on the keyboard popup

- Reboot

- To boot TWRP from MIUI : reboot menu + keep Volume UP pressed.
    - To boot from phone off : power button + Volume UP

TWRP can now auto-decrypt your crypted /data partition so you can make backup with no issue.
    This is a big fix that prevent to loose your fingerprint and pattern ...

For MIUI users, you must flash the fstab.zip fix after flashing your MIUI rom !!!

Enjoy ! :good:

Update : 2019-11-05
    -version : 3.3.1-0
    -busybox update
    -terminal fixed
    -stable and optimized : setting lockscreen pattern and fingerprint on the first boot is no longer needed !

BE SURE WHEN YOU WIPE YOUR DATA, YOU KEEP THE "4 FOLDERS BELOW + .layout_version". THESE ARE YOU ENCRYPTION DATA. IF YOU DELETE THEM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESTORE YOUR DATA BACKUP UNTIL YOU FORMAT YOUR DATA AGAIN.

TRICK TO SAVE YOUR LIFE : ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BACKUPS ON THE EXTERNAL STORAGE !!!

Download
    link

XDA : DevDB Information
    TWRP, Tool/Utility for the Mi 9 Lite / Mi CC9 (pyxis)

Contributors
    gringo80

Source Code 1 : https://github.com/TeamWin
    Source Code 2 : Prebuilt Recovery Kernel from MIUI

Version Information
    Release Date : 2019-11-05
    Today I tried your above method for xiaomi.eu latest build. backpack/restore worked well but when you set password on screen lock, it will never unlock after reboot

Thank you. Everything is fixed now !
    Read OP carefully !
    :good:
    you are blind, youn don't read
    you have a mental disorder. believe me. you should go to a doctor just for your health

Oh yeah? Thanks for letting me know, buddy, really useful.
    I tell you gringo, you could compete with some presidents. But in arrogance and disrespect.
    I was very patient and aimed for a factual discussion, but instead of answers to simple questions about missing information in OP I get insults and repeated information about things I'm not asking. But this is mainly the problem of this forum, I guess. Anywhere else this gringo would get downvoted into oblivion.
    ... Because everything is an illusion. I don't exist so how can i do this ??? :eek:
    so funny dude, you know it's forbidden to throw "OFFICIAL" tag around without it being approved ...
    Stay tuned guys !

LineageOS is on the way !