tipzrickycheung

Nov 3, 2019
Tiu Keng Leng
i9100
LG Optimus 4X HD

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy A10 [a10]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Android file host

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:
Reactions: BrotherBoard

mariopedreros

Jan 25, 2018

Hello TipzTeam, thanks for the ROM, in the download folder it says SM-A105M, I have the same phone model. I want to install this ROM but I need TWRP, on the official page, there is no support for any A10 device, in some forum threads custom recovery for A105F has been posted (I have seen that some members have had problems installing that version), but no for A105M. Could you post the TWRP file for this device (SM-A105M)?

tipzrickycheung

Nov 3, 2019
Tiu Keng Leng
i9100
LG Optimus 4X HD
Hello TipzTeam, thanks for the ROM, in the download folder it says SM-A105M, I have the same phone model. I want to install this ROM but I need TWRP, on the official page, there is no support for any A10 device, in some forum threads custom recovery for A105F has been posted (I have seen that some members have had problems installing that version), but no for A105M. Could you post the TWRP file for this device (SM-A105M)?

A105M = All other A10 with exy

kbhawar01

Oct 13, 2020
Very Nice ROM.
I tried it first but it Did'nt Worked.
Just flash BitGapps and it works like a Charms.
Best ROM for A10 to get Pixel Feel

Last edited:

Maroon2609

Jun 11, 2020
This ROM is 64-bit or 32-bit since as we know the Samsung Galaxy A10 has a 64-bit architecture but a 32-bit operating system. Then I would like to know what architecture handles this Custom ROM for the samsung a10. And one last question, will we receive updates on this ROM? I ask it since it is an unofficial pixel experience ROM.

Last edited:

goethemmx

Oct 19, 2008
dont work =( I flashed bitgapps and still have random reboots and playstore dont work

also no keyboard <<<-- its normal??

Last edited:

helloi1818

Dec 1, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A10

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy A10 [a10]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Android file host

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Hello
Download link doesn't work, please fix, I really need this since other roms glitch and I heard that this rom is quite stable.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts