[CLOSED][ROM][10.0] LineageOS 17.1 Official for Honor 5X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

benjibasson

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, since the 13 may 2021's update, after 2:30 minutes off uptime, the lineageos lost the sim number 1 untile I reboot...
Exactely at 1 session us 2.

How can i downgrade to the 29 april 2021 please?

This is a bug
It is impossible for me to send logcat because I have no computer at all and I never installed magisk to root ! ( and at work I have no windows admin acces to install abd) ( tse rde)

ewjxmes

May 27, 2021
I have a honor 5x US version, it's running KIW-L24C567B151, when I tried to install lineage os 17 I kept getting error 7. I released this was because I was on emui 3 not emui 4. (correct me if I'm wrong). However it says my phone is up to date and there is nothing to update from emui 3.

I did some digging online and found the last official version was (EMUI 4) KIW-L24C567B331CUSTC567D003, however it seems huawei has removed it from their website to download... and that must also be why I can't find OTA updates? they completely removed it? anyone know where I can download the last build? :/ I already bricked one of my phones trying to figure this out.

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
I have a honor 5x US version, it's running KIW-L24C567B151, when I tried to install lineage os 17 I kept getting error 7. I released this was because I was on emui 3 not emui 4. (correct me if I'm wrong). However it says my phone is up to date and there is nothing to update from emui 3.

I did some digging online and found the last official version was (EMUI 4) KIW-L24C567B331CUSTC567D003, however it seems huawei has removed it from their website to download... and that must also be why I can't find OTA updates? they completely removed it? anyone know where I can download the last build? :/ I already bricked one of my phones trying to figure this out.
well, don't even remember what emiui versions known to be. Here on xda I don't think you're going to find something related to update you are looking for. But as OP states Stock Firmware B360 and B370 are known to cause boot loops!, so we are not even looking for them. You need something lower than this B60 version. Search internet, and then you probably find a file on Google with whole zip. If I remember right you will find the file name with update.zip something(just don't remember).
Take a SD card(just search xda how to update that file), then copy the downloaded zip in there and Voilà. probably you can have official ROM. Then you need to flash twrp or lineage Os ROM. I don't take any responsibility whatsoever going to happen to your device. But you can find the official ROM zip easily. @BadDaemon sorry for OT here.
note : Open another thread in help section.

benjibasson

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, since I updated to 27 may 2021's version Lineageos is un conflict with Google photos. Althought Android have to support every google's application
It always do kernel panic and reboot to recovery as soon as I launch Google photo.

I dit new clean install but bug still occure...

I have to downgrad to 13 of may version

Please notice me when this bug is fixed. I don't want to wast time trying 10 version with this bug always happening.

Attachments

• pmsg-ramoops-0.txt
    512 KB · Views: 3
  • ramoops-20210527.tar
    578 KB · Views: 2

tohc1

Oct 1, 2014
I tried to install this today and ran into an issue with the mobile network using the latest official builds. I think it may be similar to benjibasson's issue above in that the mobile network on sim1 continually connects & disconnects so making or receiving calls doesn't work.
Hi, since the 13 may 2021's update, after 2:30 minutes off uptime, the lineageos lost the sim number 1 untile I reboot...
Exactely at 1 session us 2.

How can i downgrade to the 29 april 2021 please?

This is a bug
It is impossible for me to send logcat because I have no computer at all and I never installed magisk to root ! ( and at work I have no windows admin acces to install abd) ( tse rde)

I've managed to get some logs (I hope I have done this correctly) which are attached.

As I foolishly didn't do a backup I've got my phone working again by using an old unofficial build from January - I'd prefer something a bit more up-to date - is the 29th April version available somewhere for download?

Thanks for all the hard work - I love the fact I can still update this phone - and I hope the logs are useful/correct

EDIT - doesn't seem to want to let me upload the radio log not sure why?

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

benjibasson

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, since I updated to 27 may 2021's version Lineageos is un conflict with Google photos. Althought Android have to support every google's application
It always do kernel panic and reboot to recovery as soon as I launch Google photo.

I dit new clean install but bug still occure...

I have to downgrad to 13 of may version

Please notice me when this bug is fixed. I don't want to wast time trying 10 version with this bug always happening.

benjibasson

Mar 20, 2018
impossible t attache files althought there are booth in *.txt
impossible to do the repport on gitlab: the bot is very capricious and close the bug for cases issue althought Kiwi is
proper names => have to start with a capital letter
It is like the Renault Captur SUV

to sum up: same issue than post #88 with some video synced from or to Google Photo.
I have just dirty downgraded to 13 th of may 2021 without reinstalling google photo neither any file
=> I cannot reproduce with previous build that mean it's the fault of the online lineage-17.1-20210527-nightly-kiwi-signed

Attachments

• ramoops-20210527.tar
    578 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

stukka2006

Aug 30, 2009
Düsseldorf
sometimes after a long stand-by period the phone does not react , that means applications do not start
I have to restart the phone and all works fine again
that happens since 2 weeks aprox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.png

LineageOS 17.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Requirements

* You must read this post completely
    * You must have flashed a stock MM update to update the firmware to a version that is compatible with these builds. Search XDA for the best way to do so for your device (if you already did that prior to installing any Nougat ROM, you are fine!).
    * You must use the search first and make sure your question has not been answered yet!
    * Do NOT ask for the availability of features or if any specific app works - we implement / announce new features when we want to
    * Use the provided recovery image or the latest TWRP!
    * If you have a problem, do not ask if someone else has it.
    * Issues? Post with logs or don't post at all!
    * No posting about anything different than the actual ROM. (No questions about stock, unlocking the device, other lineage versions, other devices, etc...)
    * DO NOT REPLY TO ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES

Important note:
    Stock Firmware B360 and B370 (or generally all > B360, don't know) are known to cause bootloops!
    (Generally: if your stock ROM supports VoLTE it is likely that it is also affected!)
    All others might work, please do not ask in here how to up- or downgrade!

Bugreporting:
    See here!

Note​
    We will not support any kind of modification on the ROM not done by our sources. If you are running XPosed, Kernel Booster or whatever occurs to you, we won't support you in any way. The problem will in every case be treated as the additional softwares' fault (because often it is!)

Changelog

* Gerrit (All)
    * Device tree
    * Kernel

Download
    * Device & Recovery - first build is up!
    * Gapps (Arm64, recommended: pico!)

Instructions:
    Fresh installation
    Upgrade from older LineageOS versions (e.g. 16.0 -> 17.1)

Supported Models

Honor 5X
    USA: KIW-L24
    Russia: KIW-L23
    India: KIW-L22
    Europe: KIW-L21
    China: KIW-AL10, KIW-AL20, KIW-CL00, KIW-UL00, KIW-TL00 (might have some firmware problems), KIW-TL00H

Honor GR5
    Canada: KII-L05
    Japan: KII-L22, KII-L21

Your's missing? Contact us!

Contributors
    BadDaemon
    Source Code: Link

ROM OS Version: 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS
    And for those who are missing the Donate button: HERE
    @methuselah stop posting and pinging me. I said this several times!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/su6321
    Builds for 17.1 will vanish shortly, whoever wants to be on the last update should update asap.
    No clue if there will be another branch for kiwi, don't ask

Bye everyone
    Hi ALL
    I install new version 17.1(earlier 16) and I noticed a problem with BlueTooth with connection to car radio. Version 16 works perfect. Actually version 17.1 paring properly, it is possible to make/receive a call, but nobody hear me and I don't hear. I found new permission "HD audio", earlier I do'not see it. When I disable this permission, service bluetooth crash. Please check how does it look like in your x5.

fixed in the next build

@BadDaemon Well one of my banking app says its rooted. Though I am not. I am on stock LineageOs itself. Will Providing logs will help? It just don't open. I have mailed them about this. But some people in their forum are using magisk to hide this info on other ROMs. I don't want to flash crap magisk crap. Any word would be appreciated!
    they now check for a property ro.debuggable which is set for userdebug builds. it's required for adb root and we can't unset it. it's an issue on the banks' side we can't fix. need magisk hide i think, though i won't provide support for anyone using it. sorry
    the rom is amazing thank for the great work but I want to active the root Permissions I tried to install su16 but not working and I can't find a su 17 on the official website witing for your rebly

There is no more rooting besides "adb root" available. If you need it, refer to external packages like Xposed oder Magisk. Just be aware that all the support for any bug that you might experience is your own problem then, you will neither get support in here (this thread, feel free to open an own one then) nor on the official infra.