[CLOSED][ROM][11.0][OnePlus 3/3T] Pixel Experience [Plus Edition][21/09/2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dark_Knight__

Mar 14, 2021
Are there any update coming for this ROM ? The security patch is a little bit old
This ROM has been discontinued I believe.

2022-01-13_11h19_12.png

Last edited:

ranjeet choudhary

Apr 16, 2015
Here is unofficial builds which i use personally if any one is interested. Optimised on 3t but should work fine on 3 aswell. Lots of kernel fixes for performance, deep sleep and battery backup. After installation you might see spike in cpu usage while charging as the apps are getting Optimised. I would suggest to update all apps and keep it connected to charger for 2 3 hrs. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mQlb6bZ6I9fQDsDdwbEbiYJwFgrlchT/view?usp=drivesdk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220113-221941.png
    Screenshot_20220113-221941.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Dimon76

Apr 2, 2020
Here is unofficial builds which i use personally if any one is interested. Optimised on 3t but should work fine on 3 aswell. Lots of kernel fixes for performance, deep sleep and battery backup. After installation you might see spike in cpu usage while charging as the apps are getting Optimised. I would suggest to update all apps and keep it connected to charger for 2 3 hrs. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mQlb6bZ6I9fQDsDdwbEbiYJwFgrlchT/view?usp=drivesdk
I'll try. Otherwise, all 11 assemblies work for me with constant reboots

mnsiw

Oct 2, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Thank you very much for sharing. Flashed few hours ago, so far it's working great 👍

lapirado

Aug 25, 2015
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F3
This ROM has been discontinued I believe.

View attachment 5507345
That points that 11 is discontinued, not exactly 12. But I'm seeing that we ain't gonna get 12 anyway, unfortunately. Some months already passed, and looks like nobody has/is working on a new needed kernel, compatible with 12. But we'll, it was around 6 years of development, wich is really great.

Keyvannn

Sep 26, 2014
Essen
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
That points that 11 is discontinued, not exactly 12. But I'm seeing that we ain't gonna get 12 anyway, unfortunately. Some months already passed, and looks like nobody has/is working on a new needed kernel, compatible with 12. But we'll, it was around 6 years of development, wich is really great.

Reactions: lapirado

donnellyian

Jan 20, 2015
Wow, this build seems excellent so far! Is there a link to a github/repository/forum where I can follow to receive updates about this unofficial build? Thanks!

ranjeet choudhary

Apr 16, 2015
Wow, this build seems excellent so far! Is there a link to a github/repository/forum where I can follow to receive updates about this unofficial build? Thanks!
CPU Undervolting and governer optimization has been done on 3t to improve battery backup. These settings have been working fine for me from past 4 months but since these differ from CPU to cpu. Let me know if anyone facing kernel panic reboot. Also share cpu type and if you notice increase in battery performance

Reactions: donnellyian

donnellyian

Jan 20, 2015
CPU Undervolting and governer optimization has been done on 3t to improve battery backup. These settings have been working fine for me from past 4 months but since these differ from CPU to cpu. Let me know if anyone facing kernel panic reboot. Also share cpu type and if you notice increase in battery performance
Thanks for the awesome work. Do you know if enabling Always on Display keeps the phone from sleeping? On previous ROM's I had terrible stand-by battery usage (would use 30% battery overnight while I slept). Have not had a chance to try with your build yet as I only installed it several hours ago

fathaahansar

Nov 29, 2015
Hyderabad
No plans yet, i just build for my phone. Since the dev here was not sharing any updates i posted my build. Will try to post updated here when i get time in future.
Hey! Awesome work with the custom build. If I'm interested to do the same, what do you think is the best way to learn and implement it? I have scripting experience in Python, but I've never done any dev work. I did see webpages on Lineage OS and Pixel Experience giving a step by step, but a video tutorial would be great.

Reactions: donnellyian

donnellyian

Jan 20, 2015
I can attest to the battery life on this ROM being very good. I have not had any kernel panic reboots as of yet (been using for ~24 hrs)

donnellyian

Jan 20, 2015
I have noticed much slower LTE speeds since flashing this ROM. Is it using a different modem? Can I flash the official oneplus 3t android pie firmware + modem overtop of this?

arquitekto

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Sir, link seems to be dead. Kindly refresh. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts