Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nimenhao

Apr 24, 2021
OnePlus 8T
photo_2021-02-08_01-37-44.jpg

dotOS-5-githubBanner.png

Thanks @luk1337 Open source

[SIZE=7] @ xstefen[/SIZE] The next version is waiting for your update, thank you, because it’s been a long time since you updated dotos

Thanks https://github.com/LineageOS/

Open source

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code:Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-05-09

download link:DOWNLOAD

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD
OWNLOAD

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

Last edited:

CDI-78

Nov 24, 2010
Hi,
4. Flash the ROM
How ?

ROMinstaller.bat
payload dumper
fastboot update ROM.zip
Thx

dpryor88

Nov 4, 2015
San Pedro
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4
Are you just making one build of every rom you possibly can and then jumping on to the next one? I'm just asking because I think most people want to run a rom that is maintained somewhat regularly. I personally wouldn't run a rom that only is going to get one build.

Might want to focus on one or two projects and just stay with them. Especially since you're building roms that are already being maintained by someone. Doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: xstefen

phabet

Dec 30, 2018
OnePlus 8T
Are you just making one build of every rom you possibly can and then jumping on to the next one? I'm just asking because I think most people want to run a rom that is maintained somewhat regularly. I personally wouldn't run a rom that only is going to get one build.

Might want to focus on one or two projects and just stay with them. Especially since you're building roms that are already being maintained by someone. Doesn't make much sense.
totally agree, most roms get only initial release and thats it. that really sucks

nimenhao

Apr 24, 2021
OnePlus 8T
This is so interesting and original. Sort of like when someone has 2 matching pairs of socks, and someone gives them a random single sock for no reason other than to get attention. Thanks for being redundant
No, I also tried to update when I saw that dotos was not updated, and I will maintain my own package next time.I also want to experience dotos, sorry for nothing else。 I want to update nothing else

nimenhao

Apr 24, 2021
OnePlus 8T

Ok i got it, i will maintain my own

yogesh1970

Nov 28, 2013
This is the best tom till now one plus 8t have. One problem is how to pass safety net CTC profile mismatch

No, I also tried to update when I saw that dotos was not updated, and I will maintain my own package next time.I also want to experience dotos, sorry for nothing else。 I want to update nothing else
I respect this, build and learn to your hearts content, but not all need by posted. On the other hand, I haven't applied for official maintainer status, so there's that still. The team knows I handle it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

totally agree, most roms get only initial release and thats it. that really sucks

This is so interesting and original. Sort of like when someone has 2 matching pairs of socks, and someone gives them a random single sock for no reason other than to get attention. Thanks for being redundant
    so you are basically updating it or maintaining it?
    Seems to just be buildbotting everything he sees and abandoning it shortly after, you'll be better off using the other one, or maybe building it yourself lol