[CLOSED] [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rhubarbwire

May 22, 2021
Sadly its not maintained as often as lineage os. I thought about arrow os. Is it any good and without bloatware?

wolizxcv

Dec 12, 2021
Turkey
Well since yesterday, I think I may got the same problem like you.

The culprit is Play services and Android system, and I have yet to find possible solution.
I really like this ROM and been using it 2 years, too bad if I have to flash another one.
Well, about a month I'm suffering from this battery drain, I'm using this rom since 2020

I was considering that I should buy new phone to continue using that PE rom, I thought my battery is the problem, not the rom

Now I see, rom is the problem

Did you get any new information about the issue? I really love this rom and don't want to change to another

boyhuesd

Oct 30, 2011
Well, about a month I'm suffering from this battery drain, I'm using this rom since 2020

I was considering that I should buy new phone to continue using that PE rom, I thought my battery is the problem, not the rom

Now I see, rom is the problem

Did you get any new information about the issue? I really love this rom and don't want to change to another
for battery drain, try disable wifi and bluetooth scanning and turn off bluetooth
i did and it seems somewhat resolved, sadly i dropped my phone in the water and it's broken now. waiting for a new one.

xyzalify

Nov 28, 2021
Good news!

jhenrique09 said there will be a December update fixing the issue of battery draining and data leakage.

How will the fix work? Will he make an image for this specific phone and I just have to flash it?

boyhuesd

Oct 30, 2011

xyzalify

Nov 28, 2021

Lord_Kimbou

Feb 25, 2011
Well, In my case, Sunday I installed Miui again .. With the same use, and the same time ... The difference it's about 40%-50% of battery drain .. For now I stay on miui, it's a crazy difference .. I like this rom, and it doesn't worry me little problems of Bluetooth, mic, "ok google", Gps, or data .. But It's a pain this fast battery drain it's a very big problem for me..

Reactions: linux.alucard

linux.alucard

Aug 24, 2017
Reactions: henrycard

Rhubarbwire

May 22, 2021
I've tried it, haven't noticed obnoxious battery drain in idle. There are of course some minor bugs, like i can't scroll the list in settings->notifications->apps>sort by latest apps, but other than that very good experience.

BTW, for anyone who moved to Lineage OS on lavender, installed mindthegapps and found camera not working, and freaked out, then i have to announce -don't worry, it's just a fault of crap Lineage OS bug, this PE version works perfectly with no camera crashes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JMXitu
Dec 19, 2013
Kandy
Does anybody know a workaround for the mic issue in Google recorder app. It doesn't record anything from the device's mic. But it works when the earphone is plugged in.. 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: JMXitu

JMXitu

May 17, 2021
Does anybody know a workaround for the mic issue in Google recorder app. It doesn't record anything from the device's mic. But it works when the earphone is plugged in.. 🥲
I don't know why! But I'm having the issue since I'm using Pixel Experience ROM. I tried other recordings app but it was working fine. But in the Google Recording, It's not recording anything with the device mic. Rather it works while the earphone is connected. 😔😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <Moderator Note>: Thread closed and links removed due to inactivity of OP. It is superseded by this thread [ROM] [12] [lavender] [OFFICIAL] PixelExperience [AOSP].

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Translation

Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10][lavender] Pixel Experience [UNOFFICIAL][AOSP], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2019-05-16
    Last Updated 2020-11-30
    Reserved

Some Notes :
    * No Notes for now
    Reserved

Please Hit Thanks if you love this project :D It really helps a lot!

Telegram Early Release Group : Click Here
    Hello,
    It seems like a lot of people has problem withe the current State of PE.
    But as usual no one comes up with proper logcat or any kind of way to support it.
    All I see is same thing i mentioned even in #2 of this thread .
    Other than that, all sorts of disrespectful comments.

Some guy post missing features as bugs .Then another guy say ROM is crap. To begin with you both type of guys should know that this is a custom ROM and it has both its upsides and downsides.
    Now to those who are comparing with previous maintainer of PE with me , to those , everything has hacks. Every lil bug there is can be fixed instantly with some kind of hacks. But that doesn't mean it has to be fixed right away without
    further researching on it. because that means ,it is only a way to fix it so that user's don't complain and what I'm looking for is a long term fix.Not some fix that will fix for now and will be dead in future. But seeing some people making fun out of a project which someone is really working hard on is really demotivating.

I'm not gonna say i can fix all bugs. But I am definitely trying to keep it clean as much as possible as this is my only device and i use this rom for my daily needs . So , i'd care for it as much as anyone here would. But that doesn't mean anyone will say anything about it without even reading the roms features and bugs list which is utterly not acceptable.

and those who are concerned why am i replaced with previous maintainer ? Why not even ask the PE developers about it rather than hearing from the previous maintainer? Hope this post makes things clear.

Regards
    New Update is released
    Changelog :
    * Patched kernel for SafetyNet Checks
    * Added Exfat support in kernel
    * Merged CAF tag LA.UM.7.2.c6-02600-sdm660.0
    * Fixed perf spamming logs totally
    * Fixed Reboot on Wifi Hotspot Turning on which essentially means no need to disable tethering acceleration anymore
    * Fixed some more issues regarding Amazon Prime and Netflix related to widevine L1
    * Updated Time from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated peripheral manager from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated media blobs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated perf from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated ADSP from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated Overall vendor from old pie vendor

Notes : For this build i'll suggest to make clean flash . A lot of things have been changed .
    But dirty flash is a optional which you can do always. In any case if its causing issues , Clear data of that specific app.
    Incase some livewallpaper is lagging , it is due to hardware limitations.

For support join : https://t.me/pixelexperiencelavender`