Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices
LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for set-top boxes, smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod, from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.
LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Note - I don't recommend to flash any other custom kernels on this rom, just to avoid issues .
Click Here for Installation process
* LineageOS & CO (For Source Code)
* All the authors in my git sources
* Nokia For kernel Source
* Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)
* My entire Nokia 7 Plus community Thank you all for your massive support Again
- Download Rom
- Download GApps
- Download Official Twrp
- Repartition tool
- Android OS version: 12.0.0_r12
- Security patch level: November 2021
- Build author: Raghu varma
- My build script: https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts
- Kernel Source code: https://github.com/Nokia-SDM660/android_kernel_nokia_sdm660
- Source code: https://github.com/LineageOS