/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
"4.4 Selat Muria"
Muria Strait is a strait that once existed and connected Java and Muria Island. This strait was once a bustling trading area, with trading cities such as Demak, Jepara, Pati, and Juwana. In around 1657, river deposits that emptied into this strait were carried to the sea so that the strait was getting shallower and disappeared, so that Muria Island merged with Java Island.
"Source, Main changelog on the source of each version update"
• v4.0 Surabaya - https://nusantararom.org/4-0-surabaya
• v4.0-1 Surabaya - https://nusantararom.org/4-0-1-surabaya
• v4.1 Shodanco - https://nusantararom.org/4-1-shodanco
• v4.2 Sabang - https://nusantararom.org/4-2-sabang
• v4.3 Seinendan- https://nusantararom.org/4-3-seinendan
• v4.4 Selat Muria - https://nusantararom.org/4-4-selat-muria
"Recommend Using Latest Recovery"
CLEAN FLASH:1. Reboot Recovery → Wipe Dalvik Cahce, Data & Cahce
2. Flash ROM & GApps (Optinal)
4. Format Data by Type "Yes" → Reboot System
DIRTY FLASH:1. Reboot Recovery
2. Flash ROM & GApps (Optinal)
3. Wipe Dalvik Cahce & Cahce
3. Reboot System
• Vanilla Version [MD5: 69f08f1560025cb2e236b4c2d738b83e]
CHANGELOGS:• April 2022 ASB
• Enforcing SELinux
• Tune ZRAM performance
• Enabled ZRAM writeback
• Kang AIDL vibrator service from Ronin
• [POWER] Updated power HAL from R7 RUI3
• [POWER] Boost stune on app launch
• [POWER] Allow raising sched_boost to 6 levels
• [POWER] Boost foreground to maximum when launching an app
• [POWER] Added & Improve interaction hint
• [POWER] Improve power HAL configs from Begonia
• Fix/Cleanup deprecated overlays items
• Fix KPOC/offline charging (w/Pixel-Charging)
• Metadata partition corruption protection
• Import props configuration from RMX2001_C18
• Add support for f2fs on userdata & cahce partition
• Entire C code is now optimised with armv8-2a-dotprod
• Inc. FaceUnlock, QuickTap & Touchscreen Gestures
• [Additional] Update path for CABC (rUI-2)
• [Additional] Update WM. LayoutParams (FPSInfo)
• [NOTE] Only Vanilla Build
• [NOTE] Use NikGApps A12L/SL (https://s.id/14y28)
NOTE:• Only Vanilla Build
• Use NikGApps A12L/SL (https://s.id/14y28)
• If you flash from rUI1.0: Flash ROM → Flash TWRP RUI2.0 → Format Data & Reboot!
"Frequently asked question"
1. Nusantara ROM is based on?
Ans. Its based on AOSP
2. Do we need to flash Gapps?
Ans. Yes if Nusantara ROM Vanilla does not come with prebuilt gapps.
3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs?
Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs.
4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs!
Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a Logcat and report to me just mention on reply.
Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz, AOSP, LineageOS, MSM Xtended, Havoc OS, Evolution X, AOSiP, and all the other ROMs & DEVs• Rom: Nusantara Project v4.2 (Android 12)
• Device: RM6785 (Realme 6/6i(Indian)/6s/7/Narzo/Narzo 20 Pro/Narzo 30 4G)
• Security patch level: April 2022
• Build author/Device Maintainer: officialputuid
• All Source : realme-mt6785-devs & psionicprjkt