I haven't faced such issue yet and if this doesn't happen in other ROMs than it's this rom issue (something might have gone wrong while flashing) if it's not than the issue is probably on the hardware side.## PLS REPLY ##
on my OP6, sometimes for like 1-5mins, the bottom half part of the screen does not accept touch.
the top half screen works just fine.
also, I have recently replaced the display from the official oneplus store.
do you think it's a hardware issue? or this ROM software issue?
Thanks for the reply. I will try installing the official OXYGEN rom and confirm this. Thanks for the reply.
Yeah not working for me too. It's says voice assistant is not available in your country.
That happened to me a couple of times. But a reboot always fixed it.I have installed Nikgapps Basic and the latest Magisk. It seems to work but I encounter a strange bug with the playstore. Every app or update I try to install it just sits there waiting for download.
I know it's not the internet connection, for now I'm trying to install gmail but that won't work.
Also it seems like I can't go into recovery, twrp just sits at the loading screen.
You can turn that off in privacy settings
I use Unified Remote and this works fine there. Maybe wait for an App update?
for me it is working without any problem - EU
had the same problem. turn off phone press volume up and power until you boot into fastboot, select recovery. It didnt boot into twrp, but the syberia recover. Click wipe option and press format data/factory reset. That fixed the stuck boot animation
works for me
Call volume is still always 100% even in this build...New build is up
- Merged linux 4.9.311
- Merged latest sdm845 CAF tag
- Added Google QuickTap
- Expanded volume panel
- App Lock feature
- Added back charging ripple animation
- Allow disabling fingerprint wake-and-unlock
- Allow to hide back gesture arrow
- Launcher improvements:
- Clear all button at bottom in recents screen- Google lens integration in recents- Icon Packs supports- Google hotseat dock search- Allow to hide app labels- Allow to change icon/labels size- Added Repainter integration
- Other fixes and improvements under the hood
- Sync USB init scripts with LOS
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * Syberia Team not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
Monet VoLTE, VoWiFi LineageOS LiveDisplay MicroG support Pocket Judge Call recording Statusbar items switches Three finger swipe to screenshot Extended powermenu Scramble pin layout option Quick pin unlock option PowerOff torch on power button Volume rocker wakup option Volume key music controll More VoLTE/VoWifi statusbar icons Advanced gesture navigation options Lockscreen charging information DataSwitch tile Volume keys cursor control Statusbar clock/date customization Lockscreen visualizer Lockscreen media art toggle with blur options Statusbar battery styles Flipendo (extreme battery saver) tile Brightness slider in QS options Reboot QS tile Separate wifi/data QS tiles Caffein QS tile Sound tile Flash on call waiting option Network traffic monitor Battery/Notification LED lights customization NavBar inverse option ...Settings and features will be gradually added.
- Unlocked bootloader is required - Download ROM.zip, latest OOS 11 firmware (optional: Gapps, Magisk) and put to internal memory - Boot into TWRP - Once twrp booted go to "Install" -> choose ROM.zip - Reboot -> recovery - Go to "Install" -> choose OOS firmware.zip, Gapps.zip (optional Magisk, Gapps-Addons etc.) - Go to "Wipe" -> Swipe for factory reset, then Format data (via "yes") - Reboot -> System - Enjoy.
- Reboot into TWRP - Go to "Install" -> choose ROM.zip - Reboot -> recovery - Go to "Install" -> choose Gapps.zip (optional Magisk, Gapps-Addons etc.) - Reboot -> System
Encryption may not work
- LineageOS - AOSPA (aka Paranoid Android) - Nitrogen Project - Benzo Rom