Yes, teamviewer works great too, but not is similar, i checked Unified remote, but i used ApowerMirror in my past rom (Stock) because fastest, lighter, and simplicity.
Hi, thank you but I have the latest of each but impossible to launch Android Auto. I directly have the message "cable disconnected". Any idea ?
Yes, I can confirm Android Auto do not work for me too. "cable disconnected"
Idk why you're asking for clear instructions... the OP has exactly what you're looking for.So is there an official line on the update process yet?
I installed the original release by flashing the ROM, reboot to recovery then flashed the OnePlus zip, magisk alpha that was linked in post 3, then gapps then I thought I'd best flash twrp again. Obviously had to flash magisk alpha again.
Tried formating data and had an error possibly error 7 but can't remember, so rebooted recovery once more and was able to format.
Once the ROM had booted once and id confirmed root I went back to twrp and flashed my migrate zips.
All working fine apart from one pair of my Bluetooth headphones. They have control working and system sounds but not media sound tried messing with all the Bluetooth settings but no go.
Another pair which have aptx work fine.
I don't use android auto so can't comment.
So... I want to flash the update.
Anyone have a process they used that kept all their data intact and can share what they did please?
It would be good to have clear update instructions with such a great rom.
And thanks to the dev for releasing it!
Are those still valid though in light of all the comments after the update was released? And that doesn't answer the question of data being left intact after the update does it. So thanks for your reply anyway, I guess.
The update instructions don't mention wiping data or data getting wiped so in my opinion that makes it obvious enough that your data will stay intact.
Ok well hopefully some other people who have used those instructions will reply with their experiences.
People say it's usually fixed by flashing the latest release of Syberia & NikGapps Full Package. Try that first.
u need some pixel module like pixelify or extrapixel
WFD?New build is up
- Merged linux upstream
- Merged CAF LA.UM.10.3.r1-00300-sdm845.0 tag
- Pulled some RT scheduler changes from Pixel6 kernel
- Improved Monet
- Monet finetuning options
- Scramble pin layout option
- Quick pin unlock option
- PowerOff torch on power button
- Volume rocker wakup option
- Volume key music controll
- More VoLTE/VoWifi statusbar icons
- Advanced gesture navigation options
- Lockscreen charging information
- DataSwitch tile
- Volume keys cursor control
- Statusbar clock/date customization
- Lockscreen visualizer
- Lockscreen media art toggle with blur options
- Statusbar battery styles
- Flipendo (extreme battery saver) tile
- Brightness slider in QS options
- Reboot QS tile
- Bring back separate wifi/data QS tiles
- Caffein QS tile
- Sound tile
- Flash on call waiting option
- Network traffic monitor
- Battery/Notification LED lights customization
- NavBar inverse option
- Other fixes and improvements under the hood
- SELinux: Enforcing
- Switch to QTI Bluetooth
- Swtich to own TWRP 3.6.0-11
- Powerhints updated from Pixel6
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * Syberia Team not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
Monet VoLTE, VoWiFi LineageOS LiveDisplay MicroG support Pocket Judge Call recording Statusbar items switches Three finger swipe to screenshot Extended powermenu Scramble pin layout option Quick pin unlock option PowerOff torch on power button Volume rocker wakup option Volume key music controll More VoLTE/VoWifi statusbar icons Advanced gesture navigation options Lockscreen charging information DataSwitch tile Volume keys cursor control Statusbar clock/date customization Lockscreen visualizer Lockscreen media art toggle with blur options Statusbar battery styles Flipendo (extreme battery saver) tile Brightness slider in QS options Reboot QS tile Separate wifi/data QS tiles Caffein QS tile Sound tile Flash on call waiting option Network traffic monitor Battery/Notification LED lights customization NavBar inverse option ...Settings and features will be gradually added.
- Unlocked bootloader is required - Download ROM.zip, latest OOS 11 firmware (optional: Gapps, Magisk) and put to internal memory - Boot into TWRP - Once twrp booted go to "Install" -> choose ROM.zip - Reboot -> recovery - Go to "Install" -> choose OOS firmware.zip, Gapps.zip (optional Magisk, Gapps-Addons etc.) - Go to "Wipe" -> Swipe for factory reset, then Format data (via "yes") - Reboot -> System - Enjoy.
- Reboot into TWRP - Go to "Install" -> choose ROM.zip - Reboot -> recovery - Go to "Install" -> choose Gapps.zip (optional Magisk, Gapps-Addons etc.) - Reboot -> System
Encryption may not work
- LineageOS - AOSPA (aka Paranoid Android) - Nitrogen Project - Benzo Rom