Development [CLOSED][ROM][12][11][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 19 & 18 [mojito/sunny]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

alonsoj636

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20220809-014732_Configuración.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20220809-014732_Configuración.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 67

vaevictis1971

Jan 12, 2008
LineageOS
With TWRP 3.62_9-0 tucana I get an invalid ZIP format and then terminates. I'm not sure if TWRP works or that Lineageos recovery should be used (link anyone)?

Zirila

Jul 31, 2015
how do i turn off daily auto restart in this rom?. my device auto restart every 4am
I highly doubt there is an auto restart configured in this ROM ;)

it's rather some kind of kernel bug or other instability issue. I still have auto-reboots almost every day after my alarm clock (android clock app) rang. I don't have logs at the moment so I can't be helpful with this issue beside saying there is some kind of random instability that has yet to be found and fixed.

• Sad
Reactions: deolux2

alonsoj636

using the rom since the 5/8 , my phone never restarted by itself , neither issues with the alarm clock it works fine for me.

probably you are not using the latest firmware which can lead to several bugs... is my unique explanation

Please , make sure that you're using the specified firmware on the main post (V13.0.9.0.SKGMIXM)

i'll still need logs to investigate this issue

Last edited:
Reactions: deolux2

Zirila

Jul 31, 2015
using the rom since the 5/8 , my phone never restarted by itself , neither issues with the alarm clock it works fine for me.

probably you are not using the latest firmware which can lead to several bugs... is my unique explanation

Please , make sure that you're using the specified firmware on the main post (V13.0.9.0.SKGMIXM)

i'll still need logs to investigate this issue

yeah i know, I'm just sayin as someone else obviously also has auto reboots every day. I cannot exclude that it's the EEA firmware that I use or he uses, or something else. But I think I'll live with it, because I don't want to install everything again after wiping it (these apps that cannot be backed up like covid app certificates etc.) . also there is still no european v13.0.9.0 version available currently.

it might be noteworthy how the reboot with the alarm clock happens. I use the android alarm clock with the permission to start the phone to ring the alarm. so I shut the phone off, in the morning it wakes up and rings. then I enter my sim-pin, the android pattern and I am at the home screen. Then I leave the phone untouched, display gets off, the phone idles. then, at least half an hour later I come back to the phone and I'm back to the sim-pin login screen - the phone rebooted in the meanwhile.

idk if the initial error starts when the phone automatically boots up to ring the alarm (would be hard to catch with logcat) or only afterwards..

well, lets see.. the issue is a bit unsteady, before the last upgrade I didn't have the reboot issue. but two upgrades before I also had the issue.. maybe it's gone again with the next upgrade.

alonsoj636

I cannot exclude that it's the EEA firmware that I use or he uses, or something else. But I think I'll live with it, because I don't want to install everything again after wiping it (these apps that cannot be backed up like covid app certificates etc.) . also there is still no european v13.0.9.0 version available currently.
you don't need to wipe anything... just flash the required firmware on recovery and you're ready to go... i posted link with firmware on the main post

Last edited:

Zirila

Jul 31, 2015
you don't need to wipe anything... just flash the required firmware on recovery and you're ready to go... i posted link with firmware on the main post
I thought I would flash the whole image with miflash tool. I have almost forgotten about the firmware only zips.
But regardless of that, there is still no EEA firmware available with version v13.0.9.0 - only global. I know I could flash it, but I'd rather keep EEA firmware versions.

alonsoj636

I thought I would flash the whole image with miflash tool. I have almost forgotten about the firmware only zips.
But regardless of that, there is still no EEA firmware available with version v13.0.9.0 - only global. I know I could flash it, but I'd rather keep EEA firmware versions.
maybe i didn't written the exact version on the main post... edited now.
no problem about that ... but you can't report bugs without using the specified firmware. is the rule on custom roms.
there is a reason behind of why i written "Firmware Needed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update... 03/09/2022

• Mainly cleaned the device tree from bloat commits i introduced earlier... will add more changes and fix other stuff on September Patch Release

• LineageOS 18.1 is up (once again)
    IMG_20220916_050332.jpg

ROM is not dead... sorry for the false alarm
    got a new server :) i'm planning to build other ROMs not present here at xda
    Thank you so much for building 18.1 again, i prefer it instead of 19.1
    15/09/2022 :
    New build is up
    CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY
    Not trying to be rude or anything but this is why I prefer GSI ROM. Sooner or later all devs will abandon projects and GSI would be the only one that would get updates for long time.
    You are right friend... and yeah GSI is the option when you need stable and long term updates as said on MPK99 thread
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS 19 & 18
    for the Redmi Note 10 (mojito/sunny)

DISCLAIMER
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices

ABOUT

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

DOWNLOADS
    ROM :
    LineageOS 19 | LineageOS 18
    GApps : NikGApps
    Magisk : GitHub
    SafetyNet Fix : GitHub

INSTALLATION
    Boot to any Custom Recovery
    Format Data
    Flash Required Firmware (if needed)
    Reboot to Recovery
    Flash ROM
    Reboot to System

INFORMATION
    Build Author/Maintainer :
    alonsoj636
    Security Patch Level : September 2022
    Firmware Needed :
    V13.0.9.0.SKGMIXM -> for LineageOS 19 V12.5.3.0.SKGMIXM -> for LineageOS 18
    Kernel Source :
    Anush02198 Kernel Repo

BUGS
    Failed SafetyNet
    Finally.

I'm gonna have to wait a bit, my device is still locked and I want to wait and see a bit before I **** something up.

What isn't working yet? Really dumb to ask at this point, but what is missing from the ROM to become official?
    everything is working... i'm using this rom since release and i finally found my daily driver rom...

maybe you will face some lags on apps but can be easily fixed by adding some props to build.prop (i'll do on next build)

About Official... LineageOS Requeriments are very strict and i'm not a experienced developer (i'm just learning) so i can't make this official

So , i'll provide monthly updates as long as i have server to build it.

Long Live LineageOS...
    LineageOS UNOFFICIAL
    for the Redmi Note 10

Main Changelogs :
    15/09/2022
    • September 2022 Security Patch
    • Rebased WCSF Kernel upstreamed to v4.14.292
    • Removed pre-rendering feature

• Disable IOP UXEngine
    • Reduce trim enable memory to 2GB
    • Disable userspace LMK

• Updated translations for XiaomiParts
    • Tuned msm_irqbalance.conf

16/08/2022
    • August 2022 Security Patch
    • Sync with Lineage Sources

• Import perf from vendor

05/08/2022
    • Switch back to Redfin FP
    • Sync with Lineage Sources
    • Do not use phase offsets as durations
    • Revert : Enabled updateable APEX
    • Revert : Increase the customized max cached processes number to 64
    • Props Cleanup (delete some props)
    • Flatten APEXs for performance
    • Thermal settings's app list improvement
    • Kernel upstreamed to 4.14.290
    • Kernel built with Clang 15.0.1
    • Translated Thermal Settings and Dirac Settings to Spanish
    • fstab.zram: Set max_comp_streams to 4

• Improve peak brightness (Thanks MPK99)

19/07/2022
    • Switch to Raven FP
    • Add front facing camera protection
    • Enable 64-bit inode version support for ext4
    • Speed profile services and wifi-service to reduce RAM and Storage
    • Address QCOM WFD denials
    • Drop DFPS props labelling
    • Increase the customized max cached processes number to 64
    • Minor fixes

14/07/2022
    • July 2022 Security Patch
    • Updated Blobs for MIUI V13.0.9.0.SKGMIXM
    • Updated WCSF Kernel (4.14.287)
    • Drop Mojito Cutout
    • Increased max notification icons to 6
    • Build Signed
    • Drop config_haveNotch
    • Adjusted Status Bar and Rounded Corners
    • Drop QTI Camera
    • Use speed tuning for settings/systemui
    • Disable zram writeback
    • Force disable iorap
    • Use threaded GLES render engine
    • Use FUSE passthrough by default
    • wifi: Increase max bss count
    • Enable back WfdCommon BOOT_JAR
    • fstab.zram: Set max_comp_streams to 4
    • Enable LZ4 compression for ramdisks
    • Disable Chimera.GmsIntentOperationService
    • Enable sys.use_fifo_ui prop if EAS is present

14/06/2022
    • June 2022 Security Patch (android 12.1.0_r8)
    • Updated Blobs from MIUI 13.0.7
    • Decouple suspend from screen state
    • Drop display STATE_DOZE (Fix AOD Flickering Issue)
    • Update SurfaceFlinger Props
    • Sync duration props with raven
    • Removed IORAP
    • Enabled MultiGen LRU
    • Disable NearbyMessagesService
    • Reduced System Lag

12/05/2022
    • Sync with Lineage OS Sources
    • May 2022 Security Patches
    • Adjusted device rounded corners
    • Don't pin launcher in memory
    • Added Full screen option for legacy apps