[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xinseo

Nov 17, 2013
PS, for those having bootloops to recovery, this is how I fixed it:

Grabbed the latest MSM tool from OnePlus' website.
Got vanilla A11 OOS11 using it.
Important part: got the latest OTAs (there were two of them) BEFORE THE ANDROID 12 OTA. They were small in size (200-300MB) whereas the A12 was much larger (3GBs).
Unlocked bootloader and used the method in post#1 to factory rest, flash recovery, sideload the zip file, and Factor reset again.

Before grabbing the OTAs, I would get stuck in a recovery bootloop.

AlDollaz

Nov 1, 2012
Philadelphia
I'd like to request adding long press back button on the navigation bar to kill foreground app. It's included in the gestures, but it would be nice to have it for the navigation bar itself.

I've been using AOSP Mods for the time being, but it would be great if the option were included in the ROM.

Last edited:

genica

Aug 5, 2014
hi for adb sideload we need to push the ZIP right ?
I am getting error :

Code:
adb sideload .\evolution_instantnoodle-ota-sp2a.220505.002-05290241-unsigned.zip
loading: '.\evolution_instantnoodle-ota-sp2a.220505.002-05290241-unsigned.zip'
* cannot read '.\evolution_instantnoodle-ota-sp2a.220505.002-05290241-unsigned.zip' *
PS D:\OP8\Evolution X>

I already tried the "Make Windows Aware of “Large ADB Address” but didnt work.

can i not copy the ZIP manually and invoke the update ?
Try using CMD not PowerShell

firoz3321

Apr 30, 2011
Hyderabad
Try using CMD not PowerShell
I always use CMD. the issue however was with the ADB. downloaded v33 from google and that worked however it corrupted my device as mentioned in previous posts.

had to again MSM, unlock bootloader, fastboot to latest EvolX, Magisk Root.

unfortunately again now banking apps are not working. dont know what worked before. tried all combinations but this stupid app doesnt work (iMobile and Axis)

firoz3321

Apr 30, 2011
Hyderabad
I always use CMD. the issue however was with the ADB. downloaded v33 from google and that worked however it corrupted my device as mentioned in previous posts.

had to again MSM, unlock bootloader, fastboot to latest EvolX, Magisk Root.

unfortunately again now banking apps are not working. dont know what worked before. tried all combinations but this stupid app doesnt work (iMobile and Axis)
iMobile working with AirFrozenmethod. Need to freese rhe magisk app and then Run the iMobile app. Wonder how iMobule is detecting the Magis

star7827

Aug 28, 2015
Is anyone experiencing any green background instead of black? Ive been noticing a sudden change while using my phone on a daily basics and it's been happening many times where the screen would just change to green-like tint instead of the normal dark. I only restart everytime it happens to fix it but issue still exists. And no Night light turned on.

May 30, 2020
Hi, I'm coming from AOSP extended, which I flashed coming from stock OOS11 + "fastboot update image.zip". Do I need to MSM-unbrick before I install this rom or can I flash right away without having to do any prior re-stocking first? Thanks!

AlDollaz

Nov 1, 2012
Philadelphia
Doesn't work on accubattery, that's why I asked. OOS 11 was able to.
Got it. FYI, OOS12 doesn't have the force apps in dark mode feature anymore. So I doubt the developer would add it since there's already apps available. I'm sorry it doesn't work for a specific app, but you'd probably have better luck reporting the issue to the creator of DarQ.

AnierinB

Recognized Developer
Is anyone experiencing any green background instead of black? Ive been noticing a sudden change while using my phone on a daily basics and it's been happening many times where the screen would just change to green-like tint instead of the normal dark. I only restart everytime it happens to fix it but issue still exists. And no Night light turned on.

This is due to watching HDR content. A fix is in the works however I'd refrain from watching anything HDR until it is resolved.

Reactions: enjoy_life

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
Got it. FYI, OOS12 doesn't have the force apps in dark mode feature anymore. So I doubt the developer would add it since there's already apps available. I'm sorry it doesn't work for a specific app, but you'd probably have better luck reporting the issue to the creator of DarQ.
hmm...that's interesting. So, they took away a feature! Typical, OnePlus...loll

Reactions: AlDollaz

Melcore127

Jul 19, 2021
Is anyone having this rare bug where the lock screen bugs out and it's all black. I get this like every blue moon. But when it comes i can't get the screen to show anything sometimes even tho I've pressed the power button multiple times . And then out of no where it magically shows everything as if nothing happened all the the haptic feedback is there when the bug happens so ik it's just the screen not showing up

enjoy_life

Mar 5, 2016
Is anyone having this rare bug where the lock screen bugs out and it's all black. I get this like every blue moon. But when it comes i can't get the screen to show anything sometimes even tho I've pressed the power button multiple times . And then out of no where it magically shows everything as if nothing happened all the the haptic feedback is there when the bug happens so ik it's just the screen not showing up
I haven't seen this personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts