[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

knn130

Dec 23, 2020
Device always slow charging? Why still no fix for that? Other roms have it fixed!!! Also, when using fp there is a tint on it. Thank you

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
Device always slow charging? Why still no fix for that? Other roms have it fixed!!! Also, when using fp there is a tint on it. Thank you
This is considered rude!
It sounds like you had a right to have your ROM fixed.

Long story short: you don't.
@AnierinB has a real life. He creates his own ROM and shares it with us. I'm sure he uses his available freetime to make the best ROM he can and give it away for free!

We should be happy with what we've got!

knn130

Dec 23, 2020
This is considered rude!
It sounds like you had a right to have your ROM fixed.

Long story short: you don't.
@AnierinB has a real life. He creates his own ROM and shares it with us. I'm sure he uses his available freetime to make the best ROM he can and give it away for free!

We should be happy with what we've got!
Nooo no rude sory sur. Just bed English

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
Guys, now that the FW.zip was taken down, what is the recommended way to update the firmware to C20 or later? I haven't found a thread that contains only the firmware. Going back to stock just for updating seems a bit over exaggerated to me.

Canti Firestarter

Mar 15, 2017
Guys, now that the FW.zip was taken down, what is the recommended way to update the firmware to C20 or later? I haven't found a thread that contains only the firmware. Going back to stock just for updating seems a bit over exaggerated to me.
You have to do a full wipe regardless, so its not that much of a difference. Issue is, too many people were messing up the FW steps and bricking their phone. They would then proceed to complain about it and want a fix. The fix at that point is to msm tool back to stock. Meaning that would have to do what the updated guide says.

There is also the fact that OnePlus hasn't been making there releases available out side their stock updater. Because of this, pulling the FW for each variant is an issue.

tabaz

Jul 16, 2007
Following Version hangs on the boot unlock notifier: 220705 O8Pro.

evolution_instantnoodlep-ota-sq3a.220605.009.b1-06171054-unsigned
and before work just fine. Am i the only one?

BubbletopTag

Jul 27, 2022
Does anyone else have this clock glitch and/or know to fix it? (The time should appear as 8:34)

Screenshot_20220812-203452_YouTube.png

Reactions: sudo-user

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Is there a way to check the changelog without download the ota? I'd like to know if the last version will fix the fast charge issue.

Flash1337

Jan 24, 2013
Is there a way to check the changelog without download the ota? I'd like to know if the last version will fix the fast charge issue.

A little search on roms github, does wonders. Link is in the OP, just a reminder for your future happyness.

Heres the changelog for 8.

Heres for 8Pro

Guess its mostly the same, but posted both, so i don't get a question from another "serve me everything" (senior member), should be enough for everybodys lazyness, and to be ahead, no im not a duche, im just a bit tired of ppl who actually don't do a little effort themself.

Good day tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts