[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
I bought a chinese version, pre-flashed with the global ROM but reflashed it to EU.

Of course I have no idea what version you have been on, if your OxygenUpdater was in advanced mode and what you flashed to your device but you can flash an Indian ROM on a device that was global once you bought it.

afrob101

Sep 19, 2021
I did everything step by step now.

Step7: The adb runs till 47% and then "Total xfer: 1.00x" on CMD

This says the Phone (picture)

On Last step (reboot) the Phone says "Warning, No OS is installed"

I pressed yes. The Phone Booted. Fingerprint dosent Work now and everything Looks Like Stock OS12. What Happend?

can u help me @AnierinB ?

Attachments

• PXL_20220818_183803201.jpg
    PXL_20220818_183803201.jpg
    771.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

BrickL0rd

Dec 29, 2010
near Vienna
OnePlus 8T

I pressed yes. The Phone Booted. Fingerprint dosent Work now and everything Looks Like Stock OS12. What Happend?

maybe, just maybe it is bc your flashed indian OOS. in oxygen updater you can choose which Device Version your download will be. its in the settings

sbcrumb

Apr 17, 2010
Ohio
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro

I am C20 EU version fresh install from MSM tool and same issue.

sbcrumb

Apr 17, 2010
Ohio
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro

I just used the recovery from Project Zephyrus and it worked.

Reactions: afrob101

lukaslinux

May 8, 2011
i made an OTA update and now i am stuck on the boot loader is unlocked screen
i booted into fastboot mode and tried to boot to recovery but it booted into the the boot loader is unlocked screen ... after i flashed the recovery from post #2 i tried to fastboot boot recovery and had the same issue again ... rebooted to fastboot and tried to boot from there to boot the recovery and still no recovery bootable ...

did something changed in the last 2 months with the Rom or the recovery what i have missed ?

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
i made an OTA update and now i am stuck on the boot loader is unlocked screen
i booted into fastboot mode and tried to boot to recovery but it booted into the the boot loader is unlocked screen ... after i flashed the recovery from post #2 i tried to fastboot boot recovery and had the same issue again ... rebooted to fastboot and tried to boot from there to boot the recovery and still no recovery bootable ...

did something changed in the last 2 months with the Rom or the recovery what i have missed ?
Well... please read the last five pages. Your device is now softbricked, you will probably lose everything since your last backup and you will probably have to go to EDL mode, go back to stock, update to the latest OOS and restart your EvoX journey from there.

lukaslinux

May 8, 2011
i got the recovery workting again.... so i thought i download an older evo rom like 2 months ago and flash it via adb sideload. Bud i think my adb key files are on my other computer and i think they are needet if i want to keep my system and my data partition right? i tried to flash system via fastboot bud i got the post that the image header is not correct and i asume that system is only writable via sideload when the device is authorized right?
or does anybody know how i can get the authorization without booting into the system or atleased my data back?

intheb0x

Dec 8, 2007
Milwaukee WI
OnePlus 8
Is this a ROM or is there any rom available that changes the 5G logos to when you get to 5G XR or 5G ultra connect or like a 5G Plus instead of just the standard 5G are there any ROMs that change this or is it not possible?

Reactions: justanutt

Melcore127

Jul 19, 2021
I was just changing wallpapers and noticed these weird blurry lines only near the notif area does anyone else get this. It only happens when the areas has like a solid color as shown in the scrn shot.
1661110295669.png

And here another example here is a wallpaper of a dune and i dont seem to see those lines. seems odd .
1661110373783.jpeg

in this the lines have just seemingly disappeared.

justanutt

Apr 10, 2013
So I just updated to this rom. Everything went fine on the install. I have a discrepancy in the charging though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-160349_Lawnchair.png
    Screenshot_20220821-160349_Lawnchair.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts