[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

petes

Jul 25, 2006
VoLTE and WiFI calling not working in latest build.

I think they're working, but the icons aren't working. Try putting flight mode on, turn on wifi, and see if you get VoWiFi - that seems to work for me, so I think it may just be icons. @AnierinB , this seems to be a bug introduced in the most recent build - previous one showed the icons cirrectly.

vip77

Jan 6, 2009
I think they're working, but the icons aren't working. Try putting flight mode on, turn on wifi, and see if you get VoWiFi - that seems to work for me, so I think it may just be icons. @AnierinB , this seems to be a bug introduced in the most recent build - previous one showed the icons cirrectly.
nah. i checked in call history. No WiFi and HD icons. Also no internet during call.
Rebooted several times. Also tried flight mode. No result.

AnierinB

Retired Recognized Developer
VoLTE and WiFI calling not working in latest build.

nah. i checked in call history. No WiFi and HD icons. Also no internet during call.
Rebooted several times. Also tried flight mode. No result.

No, I don't see any icons, but I can call with flight mode on, and only wifi enabled, so wifi calling must be working I think

Working fine here on TMO US. Icons show as they should be as well.

vip77

Jan 6, 2009

Attachments

• Screenshot (May 16, 2022 17_36_19).png
    Screenshot (May 16, 2022 17_36_19).png
    265.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

petes

Jul 25, 2006
Working fine here on TMO US. Icons show as they should be as well.

Hmm - bit more playing. The icons seems to get "stuck" for me. So, initially, no VoWiFi or VoLTE icons, but I'm connected fine. Then, reboot System UI, and I get VoWiFi icons. Turn off WiFi, and VoWiFi icons stay displayed, and no 4G icon (since there's now no wifi, it should be showing 4G). Reboot System UI again, and VoLTE and 4G icons are displayed. It's not completely stuck though - re-enabing WiFi just now, I got VoWiFi showing.

vip77

Jan 6, 2009
Hmm - bit more playing. The icons seems to get "stuck" for me. So, initially, no VoWiFi or VoLTE icons, but I'm connected fine. Then, reboot System UI, and I get VoWiFi icons. Turn off WiFi, and VoWiFi icons stay displayed, and no 4G icon (since there's now no wifi, it should be showing 4G). Reboot System UI again, and VoLTE and 4G icons are displayed. It's not completely stuck though - re-enabing WiFi just now, I got VoWiFi showing.
Not helped :(

star7827

Aug 28, 2015
I hope the transparency features of both the QS and lock screen is available again in the next update.

star7827

Aug 28, 2015
I can't see any difference when I enable the 240hz for all apps in the game mode section. Did anyone notice any difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts