From what multiple people have said previously, It's possibly because you are using minimal ADB. Download the full ADB package from Google and try that
I downloaded the newest version of fastboot and that seemed to clear things up. Just got that ROM booted up, and seems to be working much better than the stock firmware. I'm happy to see volte working, my phone used to drop down to hspa during phone calls on the stock firmware.
I'm running windows 11 and Arch Linux and have no problems with android ADB or fastboot problems, etc. may be user unknowledge or something else.I read so many problems with fastboot, adb etc... Just a very simple solution: If you want to play with android at least make sure you have ubuntu running on a laptop, pc or something. You often run into problems with Windows. I've been running linux mint for over 10 years and never had any problems with my android devices.
simple guide to update or install platform tools on linux:
open terminal: and copy past
sudo cp platform-tools/adb /usr/bin/adb
sudo cp platform-tools/fastboot /usr/bin/fastboot
now you can check with this command what fastboot V. you have:
thats all and all good.
Guys if you wanna play and learn just make the switch
You say it yourself, if you have the knowledge of it. Most buy a phone and do what they read on the net. Usually inexperienced who have little or no understanding of it. With that if you have little or no If you have experience then switch to Linux and learn it. My windows laptop also works well with fastboot and such, but still I think, if you mess with android you better switch to linux
I said my Windows 11 / ARch linux works well with android ADB, fastboot... I not said that I only use Arch Linux and only works well there, just read well for the next time...You say it yourself, if you have the knowledge of it. Most buy a phone and do what they read on the net. Usually inexperienced who have little or no understanding of it. With that if you have little or no If you have experience then switch to Linux and learn it. My windows laptop also works well with fastboot and such, but still I think, if you mess with android you better switch to linux
Can someone confirm if this application opens correctly in this rom without root? it does not work with root... thank you
Télécharger Lydia - Compte courant APK 11.7.2 (Free Download) - Mobile App pour Android - com.lydia - Lydia Solutions - Dernière version 2022 - Mise à jour - Gratuitapkcombo.com
1. Yes.Hi, thank you for cooking this ROM! I've been flashing custom ROMs from XDA since my Windows HTC phone in 2009. It's great to see development on the P6P and you are wonderful for doing this. I appreciate it.
I had a look through but haven't seen a direct answer. I have a few questions, may I ask:
1) Is this an enhanced stock ROM? In that it has all the stock features such as live translate, music identification, and the magic eraser? I remember on some of the old Sony Xperia ROMs that features would get lost because of copyright/proprietary code.
2) Will secure apps detect that this is a non-stock ROM and stop working? For example, banking apps and gpay.
3) If I root, how easy is it to long term hide root from secure apps? I remember I used to have to rehide root whenever my secure app updated, and sometimes I'd need to wait for a magisk update before I could use the app again. Even with a working safetynet.
4) If I have 12.1 QP3 beta, will I need to come out if the beta and downgrade? (I think the answer is yes, but can I get confirmation please?).
Thank you so much and don't worry about a donation. I do this for the fun and it means a lot to see people appreciate the work. While yes it is work, it is fun and a great hobby. I will check out your work nonetheless and thank you so much for offering that. Money is just energy and we can achieve so much without it. Thank you for the support friendHey, everything is running smooth over here since install. I have to admit, even compared to how I had my stock-root setup, this ROM is somehow so much better. First 2 "biggies" for me, that I've noticed so far, are 1-the fingerprint scanner is snappier, and I don't have to press hard like on stock!! 2-Hulu is available in the playstore. That's a no go for rooted stock.
Other than that, everything just works that I use normally. I want to donate, but things are very hard for me right now. I would like to offer my art and wallpapers and service, if you need a 3D artist, let me know. I love your build, thanks for sharing!
My walls get posted to reddit as u/stryver_elite if you want to check them out