[CLOSED][ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL][25-07-2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ademcal

Mar 24, 2013
I cleaned Pixel Experience Normal Edition install. I am using daily driver. There are problems
-Randomly reboot
-Call volume is higher Although call volume level lowest
-İt didnt work remote control. I tryed on the TV.
-when I activated location beside bluetooth opened.
@Immanuel Raj

just flashed the september update, when using dual sim or in single sim mode sim one seems to be unavailable i tried swapping sims and it still shows unavailable only sim 2 seems to be working
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-25 at 10.55.21 AM.jpeg

just flashed the september update, when using dual sim or in single sim mode sim one seems to be unavailable i tried swapping sims and it still shows unavailable only sim 2 seems to be working View attachment 5719785
After a restart it is working without any problems i installed the plus variant and the battery life is good and can stand a whole day with moderate use and performance is smooth haven't seen any random lag or restart

Reactions: Immanuel Raj

yoyo2nd

Jun 22, 2015
Installed the Official Plus edition four days ago. Excellent performance, stable functioning and good new features. Everything is OK except that for both SIMs, Phone number on SIM is Not available.
This lead to malfunctioning of the Vodafone Cash services.
Hope to find a fix for this soon.

yoyo2nd

Jun 22, 2015
will we get future updates over the air or do we have to wipe everything and flash the updated version everytime?
Official editions have OTA updates. You will not need to wipe everything.
Here's how to update, as explained on the PixelExperience website:
  1. Open Settings, navigate to “System”, tap on “Advanced” and tap on “System update”.
  2. Click the Refresh Icon in the top right corner.
  3. If an update is available, press the “Download” button.
  4. When the download completes, click “Install”. Once the update process has finished, the device will display a “Reboot” button, you may need to go into the Updater menu in Settings, “System” to see it. This will reboot you into the updated system.

@Immanuel Raj
In order to install the Official 12 (Plus Edition), should I follow the exact same steps in your tutorial videos that I previously followed to install 25-07-2022 Unofficial edition?
Does the same A and B partition concept in your EP 04 video tutorial applies here too?
The installation steps on download.pixelexperience.org are slightly different from those on the the videos.
Your advice is much appreciated.
Use instructions from site only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You are a crack. Thank you for all. The camera does not work properly when you take a photo with flash it comes out black. Fix please.
    Hi, magnificent work this is, I want to thank you for that. For the last couple pages I see people complaining about camera not working, but for me everything is perfectly fine. But I'm not using the stock camera, I'm using GCam, it's better.

What I want to ask is if I should update the phone using system update thing? Or should I update it like instelling a new ROM?

Edit: Well I took my chance and updated it through the menu located in settings>system>system updates and everything went okay. I think it took about 2 minutes to complete.

And, dear maintainer, I can share the gcam apk I'm using, and maybe you can replace it with the default app that comes with this ROM. I'm not sure but i think it can save you a lot of bugfixing.
    Can i try this on the Wayne, because the wayne and removed from the pixelexperience.
    Do i need another kernel for wayne, because i fit this rom.
    My last pixel experience custom rom (wayne) has been deleted
    I dont support wayne and you cant and dont flash this on wayne but ywah the kernel is same tho
    Guyz..im facing a problem with my 12.1+ ROM. I have been using this ROM for last e months and it's been great..
    However,now i am facing a problem. I did nothing but my bank apps now saying my phone is rooted and can't open the app due to security purposes.
    I didn't rooted my phone and checked the same with root checker but nothing...

I haven't haven't enabled the developer menu.

No suspicious app installed.

What should I do.. what's wrong with my ROM ?

PS : Found the problem..I have installed Ringtone Maker App and soon after I uninstalled it, everything works fine.....
    Fixed in november build/ temp fix reboot phone
    Thread closed on request of OP @Immanuel Raj

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1 (12L)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked the work? Give the team a beer
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    My Telegram Channel
    My Telegram Group
    Our blog

EDIT [19-10-2022]
    Skipping October update as i am working on Android 13 and will most probably give android 13 next month

EDIT [01-09-2022]
    This rom is now official.
    The first build will be published soon.
    Thanks for waiting patiently for the update and keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to reply to questions, i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]
    Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]
    Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
    Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys
    @Immanuel Raj Just a great rom as your PixelExtended :) I love both roms from you.

PS: Do you have any plans in the later future for Android 13 on the Mi A2? :)
    Yeah, Currently work in progress. WIll release next month i guess but i cant confirm it but yeah
    There is no file to be downloaded at the pixel experience site, it says "No builds yet".
    Yea...takes some time...some procedures are left and also the build system is closed so it may be next month i guess
    Installed this two days ago following the included guide that uses the PixelExperience recovery, works flawlessly, it's perfect.

Thank you very much for your work