1. Didnt face it not got any reports.
2. Yes..will be fixed in next update
3. Tested and works. [Epson projector, voltas AC,Videocon d2h] try positiong better or using different device
4. Cant understand explain a bit more understandable
1. Didnt face it not got any reports.
Get me adb logs for this errorInstalled the Official Plus edition four days ago. Excellent performance, stable functioning and good new features. Everything is OK except that for both SIMs, Phone number on SIM is Not available.
This lead to malfunctioning of the Vodafone Cash services.
Hope to find a fix for this soon.
Use plus versionI have been using this ROM since last week. Everything works fine. No major bugs to report.
I followed the exact instructions mentioned in the web site ( ADB Sideload flash method ). However, there is a noticeable lag when opening the Google Cam (MGC 8.4.600 A10_V13) and may be it is because of the camera app version...etc...Anyway, I could not found any noticeable problem to report so far.
- Dual SIM works fine. Appreciate if you could add a mobile data switch button between two networks to the QS menu if possible.
Finally, thank you very much for the ROM and keep up the good work !
1. Change gcamUsing this ROM for ~a week now. Great work, thanks!
The GCam lag problem commented by another user above exists, but I suppose its because the old hardware. Also the replies suggestions in notifications not showing for me, while it does in stock ROM.
But, however, I really like it.
Edit: I forgot to mention a issue: the notifications are not vibrating while the phone is on "vibration" mode.
Sure will look into itThank you for making this ROM. I am using the plus version since yesterday. It is working well.
One issue I am facing is that when I call someone, the other side's phone does not ring ...once I dial, it remains silent and then the person just starts talking when he picks up...in between there is no sound suggesting me that the phone is ringing. Can this be fixed please.
Also suggest a GCAM Mod please
1. Solved. Last version of Harsh GCam works fine.
Yes it will be replaced..install rom first then kernelHey....First off Great work on the rom....I really appreciate the effort you put on making such awesome roms.....
Could you please fix the microphone distortion voice when on call(noise from mic can be heard to the opposite person on call).... it's been the same from unofficial roms too....can you please try to fix it in the next update....
And i have a doubt regarding the kernel.....if i have a custom kernel flashed and if i install the Pixel experience + rom will the kernel get replaced?
And can i install the custom kernel through Pixel Recovery?
2. I see it working for me in whatsapp and messages as far as i know.1. Solved. Last version of Harsh GCam works fine.
2. You mean Google app and "Android System Intelligence"? I already have allowed notification access (for default), Pixel Launcher too. Only Google Play Servies are disabled on that section. But it isn't working yet (Enhanced notifications are ON in config)
3. Solved too. For some reason, in "Accesibility" the vibration on notifications come disabled.
All problems solved, excepting the enhanced notifications. However, thanks for the answer and the ROM
Can you share me the Instructions/guide of how to install custom kernel through pixel experience recovery please....and also the custom kernel you suggest for better performance and battery life...
Fixed in november build/ temp fix reboot phoneGuyz..im facing a problem with my 12.1+ ROM. I have been using this ROM for last e months and it's been great..
However,now i am facing a problem. I did nothing but my bank apps now saying my phone is rooted and can't open the app due to security purposes.
I didn't rooted my phone and checked the same with root checker but nothing...
I haven't haven't enabled the developer menu.
No suspicious app installed.
What should I do.. what's wrong with my ROM ?
PS : Found the problem..I have installed Ringtone Maker App and soon after I uninstalled it, everything works fine.....
Yeah, Currently work in progress. WIll release next month i guess but i cant confirm it but yeah