[CLOSED][ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL][25-07-2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
I am using daily driver. There are problems
-Randomly reboot
-Call volume is higher Although call volume level lowest
-İt didnt work remote control. I tryed on the TV.
-when I activated location beside bluetooth opened.
@Immanuel Raj
1. Didnt face it not got any reports.
2. Yes..will be fixed in next update
3. Tested and works. [Epson projector, voltas AC,Videocon d2h] try positiong better or using different device
4. Cant understand explain a bit more understandable

Installed the Official Plus edition four days ago. Excellent performance, stable functioning and good new features. Everything is OK except that for both SIMs, Phone number on SIM is Not available.
This lead to malfunctioning of the Vodafone Cash services.
Hope to find a fix for this soon.
Get me adb logs for this error

sp4chamara

Oct 21, 2012
Maharagama
I have been using this ROM since last week. Everything works fine. No major bugs to report.

I followed the exact instructions mentioned in the web site ( ADB Sideload flash method ). However, there is a noticeable lag when opening the Google Cam (MGC 8.4.600 A10_V13) and may be it is because of the camera app version...etc...Anyway, I could not found any noticeable problem to report so far.

Suggestions
- Dual SIM works fine. Appreciate if you could add a mobile data switch button between two networks to the QS menu if possible.

Finally, thank you very much for the ROM and keep up the good work !

Reactions: Immanuel Raj
I have been using this ROM since last week. Everything works fine. No major bugs to report.

I followed the exact instructions mentioned in the web site ( ADB Sideload flash method ). However, there is a noticeable lag when opening the Google Cam (MGC 8.4.600 A10_V13) and may be it is because of the camera app version...etc...Anyway, I could not found any noticeable problem to report so far.

Suggestions
- Dual SIM works fine. Appreciate if you could add a mobile data switch button between two networks to the QS menu if possible.

Finally, thank you very much for the ROM and keep up the good work !
Use plus version

nnnive

Oct 7, 2022
Canelones, Uruguay.
Using this ROM for ~a week now. Great work, thanks!
The GCam lag problem commented by another user above exists, but I suppose its because the old hardware. Also the replies suggestions in notifications not showing for me, while it does in stock ROM.
But, however, I really like it.

Edit: I forgot to mention a issue: the notifications are not vibrating while the phone is on "vibration" mode.

Last edited:
Using this ROM for ~a week now. Great work, thanks!
The GCam lag problem commented by another user above exists, but I suppose its because the old hardware. Also the replies suggestions in notifications not showing for me, while it does in stock ROM.
But, however, I really like it.

Edit: I forgot to mention a issue: the notifications are not vibrating while the phone is on "vibration" mode.
1. Change gcam
2. For suggestion give notification accces to device settings and google app
3. For the vibration issue please mention in pixel experiecne group with logs.

Reactions: nnnive

mac_hunter01

Feb 10, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A2
Thank you for making this ROM. I am using the plus version since yesterday. It is working well.

One issue I am facing is that when I call someone, the other side's phone does not ring ...once I dial, it remains silent and then the person just starts talking when he picks up...in between there is no sound suggesting me that the phone is ringing. Can this be fixed please.

Also suggest a GCAM Mod please

Thank you for making this ROM. I am using the plus version since yesterday. It is working well.

One issue I am facing is that when I call someone, the other side's phone does not ring ...once I dial, it remains silent and then the person just starts talking when he picks up...in between there is no sound suggesting me that the phone is ringing. Can this be fixed please.

Also suggest a GCAM Mod please
Sure will look into it

Gcam : t.me/harsh_gcam

nnnive

Oct 7, 2022
Canelones, Uruguay.
1. Change gcam
2. For suggestion give notification accces to device settings and google app
3. For the vibration issue please mention in pixel experiecne group with logs.
1. Solved. Last version of Harsh GCam works fine.

2. You mean Google app and "Android System Intelligence"? I already have allowed notification access (for default), Pixel Launcher too. Only Google Play Servies are disabled on that section. But it isn't working yet :( (Enhanced notifications are ON in config)

3. Solved too. For some reason, in "Accesibility" the vibration on notifications come disabled.

All problems solved, excepting the enhanced notifications. However, thanks for the answer and the ROM :)

raihaan_929

Sep 4, 2022
Hey....First off Great work on the rom....I really appreciate the effort you put on making such awesome roms.....
Could you please fix the microphone distortion voice when on call(noise from mic can be heard to the opposite person on call).... it's been the same from unofficial roms too....can you please try to fix it in the next update....

And i have a doubt regarding the kernel.....if i have a custom kernel flashed and if i install the Pixel experience + rom will the kernel get replaced?
And can i install the custom kernel through Pixel Recovery?
Thanks

Dormantnut

Jul 11, 2022
Hello there
I found that I can't open my BSNL self care app
Is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:
Hey....First off Great work on the rom....I really appreciate the effort you put on making such awesome roms.....
Could you please fix the microphone distortion voice when on call(noise from mic can be heard to the opposite person on call).... it's been the same from unofficial roms too....can you please try to fix it in the next update....

And i have a doubt regarding the kernel.....if i have a custom kernel flashed and if i install the Pixel experience + rom will the kernel get replaced?
And can i install the custom kernel through Pixel Recovery?
Thanks
Yes it will be replaced..install rom first then kernel

Reactions: raihaan_929
1. Solved. Last version of Harsh GCam works fine.

2. You mean Google app and "Android System Intelligence"? I already have allowed notification access (for default), Pixel Launcher too. Only Google Play Servies are disabled on that section. But it isn't working yet :( (Enhanced notifications are ON in config)

3. Solved too. For some reason, in "Accesibility" the vibration on notifications come disabled.

All problems solved, excepting the enhanced notifications. However, thanks for the answer and the ROM :)
2. I see it working for me in whatsapp and messages as far as i know.

Manish wayne

Dec 12, 2015
Hey bro, Being with this rom on my device from the July. Running smoothly without any major errors but some minor things that i want some solutions like the dialer one when we call someone sometimes I didn't vibrate or ring and call connected that you've to look and secondly recently Paytm and other banking app except gpay are not working showing that my phone is rooted but I only installed this rom and no root thing I had done. Please suggest some solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    first of all thank you very much for your great work and dedication you are a crack, I am writing to ask for information on how you are carrying out the work of the adaptation of Android 13 for our great mia 2 that still has time to live thanks to you and to see also how do you deal with the problem of the microphone or speaker underwater as some say in the calls, a cordial greeting and thanks again for your work.
    You are a crack. Thank you for all. The camera does not work properly when you take a photo with flash it comes out black. Fix please.
    Hi, magnificent work this is, I want to thank you for that. For the last couple pages I see people complaining about camera not working, but for me everything is perfectly fine. But I'm not using the stock camera, I'm using GCam, it's better.

What I want to ask is if I should update the phone using system update thing? Or should I update it like instelling a new ROM?

Edit: Well I took my chance and updated it through the menu located in settings>system>system updates and everything went okay. I think it took about 2 minutes to complete.

And, dear maintainer, I can share the gcam apk I'm using, and maybe you can replace it with the default app that comes with this ROM. I'm not sure but i think it can save you a lot of bugfixing.
    Guyz..im facing a problem with my 12.1+ ROM. I have been using this ROM for last e months and it's been great..
    However,now i am facing a problem. I did nothing but my bank apps now saying my phone is rooted and can't open the app due to security purposes.
    I didn't rooted my phone and checked the same with root checker but nothing...

I haven't haven't enabled the developer menu.

No suspicious app installed.

What should I do.. what's wrong with my ROM ?

PS : Found the problem..I have installed Ringtone Maker App and soon after I uninstalled it, everything works fine.....
    Fixed in november build/ temp fix reboot phone
    Thread closed on request of OP @Immanuel Raj

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1 (12L)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked the work? Give the team a beer
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    My Telegram Channel
    My Telegram Group
    Our blog

EDIT [19-10-2022]
    Skipping October update as i am working on Android 13 and will most probably give android 13 next month

EDIT [01-09-2022]
    This rom is now official.
    The first build will be published soon.
    Thanks for waiting patiently for the update and keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to reply to questions, i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]
    Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]
    Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
    Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
    Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys
    @Immanuel Raj Just a great rom as your PixelExtended :) I love both roms from you.

PS: Do you have any plans in the later future for Android 13 on the Mi A2? :)
    Yeah, Currently work in progress. WIll release next month i guess but i cant confirm it but yeah
    There is no file to be downloaded at the pixel experience site, it says "No builds yet".
    Yea...takes some time...some procedures are left and also the build system is closed so it may be next month i guess
    Installed this two days ago following the included guide that uses the PixelExperience recovery, works flawlessly, it's perfect.

Thank you very much for your work