[CLOSED][ROM][12][Xiaomi Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL][25-07-2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thebattusai

Jul 16, 2013
EDIT [19-10-2022]
Skipping October update as i am working on Android 13 and will most probably give android 13 next month

EDIT [01-09-2022]
This rom is now official.
The first build will be published soon.
Thanks for waiting patiently for the update and keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
Sorry if i was late to reply to questions, i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
Report bugs if any
Ask for support if any
Keep supporting
Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]
Fixed some minor issues nd repushed the update pls check and enjoy THanks

EDIT [25-07-2022]
Thanks for waiting patiently for nearly 5 months [From FEB 2020] for the update
Thanks for keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
Report bugs if any
Ask for support if any
Keep supporting
Love you g

EDIT [19-10-2022]
Skipping October update as i am working on Android 13 and will most probably give android 13 next month

EDIT [01-09-2022]
Thanks for waiting patiently for the update and keeping hope on me and trusting me that i will provide updates
Sorry if i was late to reply to questions, i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
Report bugs if any
Ask for support if any
Keep supporting
Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]

EDIT [25-07-2022]
Sorry if i was late to repley to question i tried my best to be availabe inspite of my personal life
Report bugs if any
Ask for support if any
Keep supporting
Love you guys
Thanks for your good work. I hope they are giving a solution to the problem that they had in the calls with the microphone that seemed to be under water and they did not understand you well, either with conventional calls or via WhatsApp and also to the problem that sometimes some apps that initially worked well left to work detecting a false root like mcdonals Spain and my carrefour and with a factory reset they worked again without detecting the false root for a while. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulfromBerlin

PaulfromBerlin

Sep 17, 2022
I hope they are giving a solution to the problem that they had in the calls with the microphone that seemed to be under water and they did not understand you well
Yes, i have the same problem in calls or whatsapp (to hear voicemails). If we have it on ear, the speaker are like under water. If i turn the extern loudness speaker on, seems all right. Maybe the speaker or mic in calls without extern loudness are reversed?

Dormantnut

Jul 11, 2022
Will the pixel experience rom get Android 13 or is it only arrow os

Asking to know if I should switch from my current pixel experience plus rom to arrow os

Dormantnut

Jul 11, 2022
i was thinking about getting magisk on pixel experience plus rom . how do i do that ?
is rooting device worth it ?
do you recommend doing it?

Teg.Wism

Oct 28, 2022
Can i try this on the Wayne, because the wayne and removed from the pixelexperience.
Do i need another kernel for wayne, because i fit this rom.
My last pixel experience custom rom (wayne) has been deleted

thebattusai

Jul 16, 2013
first of all thank you very much for your great work and dedication you are a crack, I am writing to ask for information on how you are carrying out the work of the adaptation of Android 13 for our great mia 2 that still has time to live thanks to you and to see also how do you deal with the problem of the microphone or speaker underwater as some say in the calls, a cordial greeting and thanks again for your work.

Reactions: Immanuel Raj

Dormantnut

Jul 11, 2022
Arrow os vs pixel experience rom which is better? In aspects of battery life,ram usage , overall stability, performance etc.

ademcal

Mar 24, 2013
Hi I am using PE. No root and normal edition. Front camera don't work. I tried GCam different version couldn't work.

"Front camera isn't detected. Restart your phone and try again."

Last edited:

sp4chamara

Oct 21, 2012
Maharagama
Guyz..im facing a problem with my 12.1+ ROM. I have been using this ROM for last e months and it's been great..
However,now i am facing a problem. I did nothing but my bank apps now saying my phone is rooted and can't open the app due to security purposes.
I didn't rooted my phone and checked the same with root checker but nothing...

I haven't haven't enabled the developer menu.

No suspicious app installed.

What should I do.. what's wrong with my ROM ?

PS : Found the problem..I have installed Ringtone Maker App and soon after I uninstalled it, everything works fine.....

Last edited:

teo8

Jul 5, 2012
the camera does not work properly when you take a photo with flash it comes out black. Thanks :)

uj91

Dec 10, 2013
Amazon Fire TV
OnePlus 3
Hi friends,

Question-1
I'm on Android 10 last offical build.
I haven't rooted or tampered with anything yet.
I want to switch to Pixel experience ROM with Android 12.
Can i directly follow the steps on the Pixel experience website to install it or do i need to take more steps beforehand as I'm currently on Android 10. Please guide.

Question-2
Can i use Android 12 Pixel experience ROM as daily driver? What doesn't work in the latest build?

Question-3
How much time it will take to get a stable Android 13 Pixel Experience ROM. I've checked that we do have a Android 13 version, but I'm skeptical if it is more stable than Android 12 Version yet?

Thank you.
a proud Mi A2 owner

ademcal

Mar 24, 2013
@uj91 The pixel experience can say stable for daily driver unfortunately there are couple problem.
-Front camera don't work I don't know why maybe hardware broken
-The battery is showing wrong, that is wrong measurement. Reboot recovery and restart there is different %20
-Phone call ear volume too loud. Ear volume is slowest level.
- İR (remote control) don't work

Last edited:

thebattusai

Jul 16, 2013
You are a crack. Thank you for all. The camera does not work properly when you take a photo with flash it comes out black. Fix please.

Reactions: teo8

Dormantnut

Jul 11, 2022
Hello Raj, when can we expect Android 13 coming to pixel experience ROM?

Sidenote: can't hold my excitement for A13 update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1 (12L)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked the work? Give the team a beer
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    My Telegram Channel
    My Telegram Group
    Our blog

EDIT [19-10-2022]

EDIT [01-09-2022]
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys

EDIT [28-07-2022]

EDIT [25-07-2022]
    Report bugs if any
    Ask for support if any
    Keep supporting
    Love you guys
    @Immanuel Raj Just a great rom as your PixelExtended :) I love both roms from you.

PS: Do you have any plans in the later future for Android 13 on the Mi A2? :)
    Yeah, Currently work in progress. WIll release next month i guess but i cant confirm it but yeah
    There is no file to be downloaded at the pixel experience site, it says "No builds yet".
    Yea...takes some time...some procedures are left and also the build system is closed so it may be next month i guess
    Installed this two days ago following the included guide that uses the PixelExperience recovery, works flawlessly, it's perfect.

Thank you very much for your work