Development [CLOSED][ROM][13.0][hanoip] Android Open Source Project [Tiramisu] [G60/G40]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
View attachment 5698995After swiping in copy, swiping into aosp to start does not directly enter the 9008 mode, but the boot cannot be turned on, and the robot falls to the ground. . . . .
I'm not sure what that is... But I think this is not supposed to be a full ROM, but only an OTA update (according to the file name). So...maybe it's supposed to take boot from the already bootable ROM. So...maybe you need to flash stock ROM first, make sure it's bootable, then flash this one.

It's just an idea. I've never encountered these issues. So I don't know for sure.

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
啊?
I'm not sure what that is... But I think this is not supposed to be a full ROM, but only an OTA update (according to the file name). So...maybe it's supposed to take boot from the already bootable ROM. So...maybe you need to flash stock ROM first, make sure it's bootable, then flash this one.

It's just an idea. I've never encountered these issues. So I don't know for sure.
Just an OTA update? But I downloaded it from the link in this post? Can you give a real aosp13 ROM link

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
That is the only link.
Screenshot_20220829-143249.png

Yep, that's what I downloaded.

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
Yes I think I understand where the problem is. This time I completely used adb to install and finally succeeded. There may be some inexplicable problem with the twrp installed through the script before. . . . . .

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
Yeah that's part of the Google (Pixel) launcher, and it's called At a Glance. Technically, you should be able to turn it off....but the option doesn't work.
Oh, there is another problem, it seems that the pd charging fails, the charging speed is super slow, more than 30%, and the power display takes about 4 hours to fully charge

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
Dropdown button to disable microphone is gone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-102601.png
    Screenshot_20220831-102601.png
    138 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aosp-13.png

Android Open Source Project for Moto G60 & G40

About AOSP

Android is an open source operating system for mobile devices and a corresponding open source project led by Google. This site and the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) repository offer the information and source code needed to create custom variants of the Android OS, port devices and accessories to the Android platform, and ensure devices meet the compatibility requirements that keep the Android ecosystem a healthy and stable environment for millions of users.

As an open source project, Android's goal is to avoid any central point of failure in which one industry player can restrict or control the innovations of any other player. To that end, Android is a full, production-quality operating system for consumer products, complete with customizable source code that can be ported to nearly any device and public documentation that is available to everyone.

Just as you can contribute code to AOSP, you can also contribute to AOSP documentation—and we want your input! Android's flexibility and ever-changing codebase means this site needs your feedback to keep content fresh, accurate, and relevant to Android implementors. We encourage you to check the changelog for details on recent AOSP updates and to report bugs or offer suggestions using the Site Feedback at the bottom of every page.

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Volte
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint
    FM radio
    Sound
    vibration

Known issues ?
    You tell me

Installation process

Click Here for Installation process

Credits
    * AOSP for source
    * Motorola for prebuilt kernel , dtbo , dtb & vendor
    * Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)

Changelog Tue Aug 16 07:42:38 UTC 2022
    ============================

• Based on android-13.0.0_r2
    • Improved system stability
    • User interface enhancements
    • Google security patch 2022-08
    • Built with prebuilt kernel , dtbo , dtb & vendor from stock
    • Google apps included
    • Built with pixel goodies ( launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts & bootanimation)
    • Selinux enforced
    • Safety net pass out of the box
    Just because you we able to enjoy Android 12 and now Android 13 you are great sir thank you very muxh
    This is absolutely bananas!
    And you sir, are a wizard. :)

Many thanks for this!

By the way, from the description, it looks very similar to the PixelExperience ROM. Is there any difference?
    Also, I see VoLTE mentioned as working (as with all your other projects). Is VoWIFI (WiFi Calling) working, too? Cause that would be amazing!
    Yes works perfectly!
    Potential bug: when trying to restore the backup from Google, it gets stuck in the "Just a few moments" screen.

Screenshot below.
    Screenshot_20220818-115355.png

Update:

If anyone else encounters this issue, it looks like the problem is...permissions.

If you get the Google Play services error, you need to change settings according.

Screenshot_20220818-121142.png

Basically this is what needs to be changed.

Screenshot_20220818-121156.png

Alternatively, you can simply go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Permissions, and allow permissions for Contacts, Phone and SMS.

After that, you can go back one step in the restore flow (in case it's stuck in loading) and try to restore again. This time, it should go through.