[CLOSED][ROM][6.x] LineageOS 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

5m4r7ph0n36uru

Apr 23, 2014
MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
I find the problem from cm12, never resolved
First of if complaining add a logcat and a few details of the problem at least. Second Andi already served us with a rock stable custom ROM for free. Third maybe try a thread search if the problem has been reported and Andi already stated why it is still existing, cause guess what: some problem may not be fixable at all due to our tablet is already quite old.

Sent from my HTC U11 using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: utfluc

5m4r7ph0n36uru

Apr 23, 2014
MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
yes, I could never use the bluetooth headset on the p3100 tablet
Well as I said. And I'll say it the last time: Bluetooth is a relevant firmware part, firmware updates have been discontinued by Samsung with the last official update, so guess what that means.

And again: STOP COMPLAINING WITHOUT A PROPER DISCRIPTION AND A LOGCAT.

Some will never learn that we're on a development forum, those fellow developers spent their free time to provide us something great and never ask anything in return. Development forum also means that if one has any problems, one also has to provide all the needed information to get it solved.

Dear OP: sorry for my off-topic, just in a bad mood I guess.

Sent from my HTC U11 using XDA Labs

g4rr4f0n3

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your help in advance.

I have an unofficial version of 12.1 cyanogenmod in my galaxy tab2 7" Wifi version P3110.
Well, after installing the last espresso-common_TWRP_3.1.1-1 recovery with Odin, when I reboot the tablet in recovery mode first I see a screen with the Teamwin logo but very big, barely visible, and then the screen of "Unmodified System Partition" appears to choose to keep system read only or not, but I cant rotate the screen to watch in perfect size for my tablet nor touching the screen because it doesn´t respond. It is like the common recovery for both 7" and 10" tablets is not prepared for my 7" tablet. I have tried other espresso-common versions with the same results.

If I install this LineageOS 13 rom with a totally operative recovery for my tablet, GT-P3110_TWRP_3.0.0-0, the screen finally stucks with a big lineage logo without being able to rotate the screen and without touching it because it doesn´t respond. I think it is waiting for me to check something, but I can't.
With the Slim6 rom, and my 3.0.0.0 recovery the scrreen stucks when you have to choose the language for configuring the tablet. Because it is insensitive and can´t being rotated.

What can I do? Anybody with this problem in your P3110 7" tablet? Please help. Thanks.

Last edited:

john99ap

Sep 17, 2016
Thanks for your help in advance.

I have an unofficial version of 12.1 cyanogenmod in my galaxy tab2 7" Wifi version P3110.
Well, after installing the last espresso-common_TWRP_3.1.1-1 recovery with Odin, when I reboot the tablet in recovery mode first I see a screen with the Teamwin logo but very big, barely visible, and then the screen of "Unmodified System Partition" appears to choose to keep system read only or not, but I cant rotate the screen to watch in perfect size for my tablet nor touching the screen because it doesn´t respond. It is like the common recovery for both 7" and 10" tablets is not prepared for my 7" tablet. I have tried other espresso-common versions with the same results.

If I install this LineageOS 13 rom with a totally operative recovery for my tablet, GT-P3110_TWRP_3.0.0-0, the screen finally stucks with a big lineage logo without being able to rotate the screen and without touching it because it doesn´t respond. I think it is waiting for me to check something, but I can't.
With the Slim6 rom, and my 3.0.0.0 recovery the scrreen stucks when you have to choose the language for configuring the tablet. Because it is insensitive and can´t being rotated.

What can I do? Anybody with this problem in your P3110 7" tablet? Please help. Thanks.

You have installed the espressowifi version of twrp, right?

g4rr4f0n3

Oct 25, 2017
Then there's not really a chance

Ohhh, no. Do you mean that I'll have no chance to install any rom in the future?

I dont understand then why I was able to install the 12.1-20160209-2207-UNOFFICIAL-p3110 rom.
With kernel: 3.0.31-CM-g8fb10ef [email protected] #1 Tue Feb 9 23:14:50 CET 2016
Is it because is only for the 7" tablet and not a common one for both 7" and 10"?

Do you know if there will be any development in the future that could be compatible with my tablet?

Skew01

Jun 8, 2010
Szolnok
I installed v13 version. It is work well, but i do not couldonˋt install my downloaded apk file (for example: zemana antivirus, eWeather hd e.t.c.). I install form play store, without any problem.

john99ap

Sep 17, 2016
I installed v13 version. It is work well, but i do not couldonˋt install my downloaded apk file (for example: zemana antivirus, eWeather hd e.t.c.). I install form play store, without any problem.

If you mean the greyed out "Install" button, just press the square button to go to recents, select another app and then return to the previous by pressing square again. Now you should be able to press the "Install" button.

Reactions: nguhanhson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 13.0
    [#MARSH]
    [#ESPRESSONAME]

[#WHATSLOS]

[#KANGERS]

[#WARRANTY]

[#INFOLOS]

[#DSOURCELOS]

Downloads:
    Please use latest espresso-common TWRP to flash this rom, you can find it here.
    (Other recoveries might work, but maybe cause issues - don't report flashing or Gapps issues if you use a different recovery!)

Official:
    espresso3g (boots on P3100 & P5100)
    espressowifi (boots on P3110, P3113, P5110 & P5113)

Unofficial (for testing):
    [#DLGITHUBIO]

Extras:
    su (arm)
    su removal (arm)

Support development
    [#DONATETOME]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [unified] LineageOS 13.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Contributors
    Android-Andi, Ziyan
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2016-01-29
    Last Updated 2017-05-14
    Reserved

In case someone likes to compile on his own:

You need to setup Linux first, good tutorial here:
    Ubuntu / Xubuntu:
    - https://nathanpfry.com/how-to-prepare-ubuntu-14-04-lts-trusty-tahr-to-compile-android-roms/
    - https://nathanpfry.com/how-to-setup-ubuntu-15-04-vivid-vervet-to-compile-android-roms/
    - https://nathanpfry.com/how-to-set-up-ubuntu-15-10-wily-werewolf-to-compile-android-roms/
    - https://nathanpfry.com/how-to-setup-ubuntu-16-04-lts-xenial-xerus-to-compile-android-roms/

Arch based Linux ready to go:
    - BBQLinux by @codeworkx http://bbqlinux.org/

Once you have synced CM source run the following in terminal:
    Code:
    mkdir -p .repo/local_manifests
    nano .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml
    Add the following to your local_manifest.xml:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
      <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_espressowifi" path="device/samsung/espressowifi" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
      <project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_espresso3g" path="device/samsung/espresso3g" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
      <project name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_espresso10" path="kernel/samsung/espresso10" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
      <project name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_samsung" path="hardware/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
      <project name="CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_SamsungServiceMode" path="packages/apps/SamsungServiceMode" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
      <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
      <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_ti" path="vendor/ti" remote="github" revision="master" />
    </manifest>
    Save the file.
    Back in terminal:
    Code:
    repo sync
    . build/envsetup.sh
    breakfast espressowifi
    make bacon
    (you can replace espressowifi with espresso3g if you like to build for p3100/p5100)
    Adaptive storage works??
    Haven't added the fstab changes for it. Its on the todo list too. Think sometimes tomorrow i am able to upload a new build, else on monday.

There's a lot of really big work going on ATM:
    - common TWRP for all Tab2 variants (P31XX and P51XX will share same recovery).
    Only bad side will be, that older builds won't be flashable without manually editing the updater-script inside the rom.zip (all my builds from today and newer will be able to use it) - but older recoveries still can be used.

After that sometimes later (currently testing):
    - P3100 and P5100 will share same build
    - P311X and P511X will share same build
    This reduces build time by 50% and makes maintaining easier again.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
    LineageOS testbuilds up:
    - Clean flash required
    - some parts arent rebranded yet to LineageOS (e.g. SetupWizard)

Should we rename this thread and update it or generate a new thread?
    • Many thanks to @Ziyan for the new kernel! He did the main part of it! (We worked together on it for almost 9 months now - where is the time?!)

Time really flies! All those weekends spent with this kernel, fixing the mess created by Samsung, figuring their changes out... countless hours, which will probably never pay off. Nonetheless, it was a great experience :)

What to expect after this milestone? Well, our kernel is now a proper bringup based on TI's latest 3.0 branch. Part of the reason I decided to go on this unbelievably time-consuming route was to ease the bringup of new kernels in the future; I think my latest experiment pretty much sums up the success here - look at the attached picture :)