[CLOSED][ROM][9.0][IRcam][VoLTE] crDroid v5.10 [14.11.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ahmad04

Feb 4, 2017
PATNA
I think the random system ui reboots may be related to some settings, e.g. hiding the notch etc. I never touched that setting and I never faced any random reboots in the past 9 months.
I also am not facing any random reboots on last few builds, but the one thing that's happening is TETHERING doesn't work for PC, I don't know if that's a WINDOWS issue because TETHERING does connect with phone, can you confirm me on this one?:confused:

amn1987

I also am not facing any random reboots on last few builds, but the one thing that's happening is TETHERING doesn't work for PC, I don't know if that's a WINDOWS issue because TETHERING does connect with phone, can you confirm me on this one?:confused:

Never had an issue with tethering other than the fact that in 5GHz mode its limited to WiFi N only. Probably a Windows issue. A couple of time however the hotspot had no internet connectivity. Reboot solved it.

Reactions: Ahmad04

donk165

Does any one has random reboot on system interface?
Sometimes i got random black screen and jump to lock screen, like hot reboot
I haven't had the UI close and reboot, but I have had the recents screen flicker black and the screen becomes a bit unresponsive. It happened once on 5.9 and again on 5.10. I'm using 10.3.8 firmware and latest build.

Edit: I'm using quickstep recents, will try using AOSP instead for now.

Anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:

gen.taco

Jun 25, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
I haven't had the UI close and reboot, but I have had the recents screen flicker black and the screen becomes a bit unresponsive. It happened once on 5.9 and again on 5.10. I'm using 10.3.8 firmware and latest build.

Edit: I'm using quickstep recents, will try using AOSP instead for now.

Anyone else experienced this?
I haven't had such flickering on 5.9, but on 5.10 I have. My firmware is also 10.3.8.
On 5.9 I was using arter kernel, now Optimus drunk. I will flash arter to see if the problem is from kernel but I doubt it.

Reactions: donk165

ithihas_official

Sep 17, 2019
IR Face unlock isn't working .
My brother unlocked my phone and he doesn't look like me.
any flashable zips to make IR face unlock to work properly

Mafioso

Nov 13, 2007
Pune
Did clean install of 5.10 couple of days back. Haven't faced any of above mentioned issues and I'm also hiding the notch. ROM is butter smooth as usual, thanks dev :good:

tgregi

Jun 23, 2010
I got also random black screen (backlight still on) in random intervals. It just goes all black and then goes into lock screen.... Any fixes?

Last edited:

Ram_Wig_Oyt

Jul 28, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Xiaomi Mi A1
Volte Video Calling not working on Jio Network

Hi,

Firstlly, this ROM is super smooth. I am unable to do video call using my JIO Volte network, whenever i am trying to select that option, it force ends the call. Can any one please help me in that? Please..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    Click for feature list

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:
    First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Flash recovery (TWRP) downloaded from above link and boot to recovery
    • Wipe system, data, cache and format data, then reboot to TWRP
    • Copy firmware, ROM base and Gapps to internal memory then flash them in TWRP in same order
    • Reboot and enjoy :)
    Update installation:
    • Boot to TWRP and make a backup
    • Flash firmware and reboot to TWRP (if there is new firmware available)
    • Wipe system and cache
    • Flash updated ROM base and Gapps (and Magisk after boot to system if you had this as root method)
    • Reboot and enjoy :)

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/9.0/changelog_beryllium.txt
    Thermal mod addon: https://sourceforge.net/projects/crdroid/files/beryllium/5.x/addon/enforcing

Known isues:
    - Please tell me

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like our work, consider a donation! gwolfu paypal

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] crDroid v5, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    gwolfu, LOS team
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.3.7
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.10

Created 2018-11-11
    Last Updated 2020-01-08

well I firstly build crDroid for me and if someone also likes my work, well use it and drop a comment/like
    those that know me by now, know that I listen to feedback
    Build 20190721 is live

Changelog:
    - Updated kernel to Linux 4.9.186
    - Updated kernel to latest Optimis Drunk
    - Added Aggressive Battery
    - Improved Gaming Mode
    - Fixed some issue with Music tile
    - Updated translations

Small note: Just trying to keep my builds on weekly updates even if I have work to do :)
    PS. hope someone appreciates it
    Build 20190901 is live

Changelog:
    - Added more fonts (Fira-Sans, Neoneon, Roboto-variants)
    - Added ability for Recorder to capture audio output
    - Added QS tile for recorder to initiate records faster
    - Added ability to change custom animation values with seekbar (developer options)
    - Some other fixes here and there
    - Updated translations
    New nightly build is live (01.08.2019 - check nightly folder)

OK so this is a big new update, so lets start with a nightly to make sure things are proper
    Since this build, thanks to LOS team especially, we are now running builds with included vendor.
    What does this mean?
    Well in short we can now have better control on stuff like display, wifi, GPS, etc, so more control for us developers to change stuff.
    You'll still be required to flash firmware file, however newer firmware files won't include vendor stuff anymore. crDroid.zip will get increased size, yet firmware will get decreased.
    Anyway, lets start..

In order to install and before anyone asks, dirty flash is possible (I've tested it myself) yet clean flash is recommended to keep things in order, you need to be sure you are running at least firmware 9.6.20, so if you are unsure, d/l from below link.
    Firmware file: https://bit.ly/2Kmenf5 (flash in TWRP first)
    If you just installed firmware, reboot to recovery (TWRP) again.
    Now, with firmware files in place, install updated crDroid zip (check nightly folder on main d/l link https://crdroid.net/beryllium) and gapps link.
    Reboot and profit :)

Let me know how things work out for you!

Changelog:
    - Initial release with vendor
    - Updated to latest Optimus Drunk kernel
    - Updated translations