[CLOSED][ROM] Android 2.3.7 - CM 7 – Huawei U8120 – Anryl

Search This thread

nunodias

Apr 19, 2011
vizela
Yes I did it just stays at the hourglass and the cmd window doesn't show my device.

it´s the driver... go to windows update and look for new updates, or download a program to find the driver... like driver genius or something like that...

a easy way to install the rom is download the "terminal emulator" from the market, and download the recovery.img (http://www.mediafire.com/?a91bahkd92mr1pl) extract the recovery.img to your SDCARD and type this like on this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dHVdAtG1Ew)

the 2º way only work if your phone was rooted and if you have "superuser"(download from market)

R-Dev

Oct 24, 2011
www.android.com
it´s the driver... go to windows update and look for new updates, or download a program to find the driver... like driver genius or something like that...

a easy way to install the rom is download the "terminal emulator" from the market, and download the recovery.img extract the recovery.img to your SDCARD and type this like on this video

the 2º way only work if your phone was rooted and if you have "superuser"(download from market)

Thanks mate I will try it, I also have the needed apps. I will tell you if it works or if it doesn't work. :)

sander_bos

May 11, 2011
Thanks you very much for helping me! I installed the recovery.img again and selected 'Huawei Ascend' and now the ROM works perfect! only one thing, the WiFi starts but after a few minutes WiFi switch off...

I'm now running rev15, I think that's the last update, but the first post isn't clear for me ;)

I'm a teenager so maybe that's my problem :p

nunodias

Apr 19, 2011
vizela
Thanks you very much for helping me! I installed the recovery.img again and selected 'Huawei Ascend' and now the ROM works perfect! only one thing, the WiFi starts but after a few minutes WiFi switch off...

I'm now running rev15, I think that's the last update, but the first post isn't clear for me ;)

I'm a teenager so maybe that's my problem :p

this is the rom LINK 14-10-cm-7.1.0-RC1-U8120-Anryl.
all the boot img are for flash after you install the 14-10-cm... install the rom normally and then flash the boot img if you want...

sander_bos

May 11, 2011
this is the rom LINK 14-10-cm-7.1.0-RC1-U8120-Anryl.
all the boot img are for flash after you install the 14-10-cm... install the rom normally and then flash the boot img if you want...

Yes, this is the update I'am running, but the WiFi switch off after a few minutes....
I installed the ROM again but the problem isn't fixed....
Is it a bug or something else? :confused:

sander_bos

May 11, 2011
WiFi connection is now perfect!

I wiped everything and installed the ROM again and now it's perfect!

Thanks everybody!

D

Deleted member 4303594

hi
first i want to thank you for your hard work on this great rom. Ive been using it quite a while and not much was improved in last few months.There is a lot developers but it seem like everyone of them is working for himself and when they release something new we all rush to test his rom. And trust me that has become realy annoying, having to test 5-6 roms every few days instead you all join forces and try to make 1 (or few) perfect rom. I appreciate the work u have done so far and i also know that making roms is not your top priority and that its not a small thing to fix all the problems. But wouldnt it be better if u all try to solve the problems together and not every men for himself, couse this ist going anywhere. Soon will have more than 10 roms with almost no differences and(from my point of view) u are not even close to figure it out.
Once again i appreciate your work and i didnt mean anything bad i was just expressing my opinion
Thanks

dwl99

Sep 22, 2008
My phone is a T-Mobile Pulse Mini which I think is a Huawei 8110. It's updated to the Telenor Sweden firmware & is currently running [Huawei U8100] Froyo Wifi enabled version (Beta12). I've searched this thread but have found mixed reports about this ROM on the 8110. Can anyone confirm whether it runs OK? Are there any bits of the ROM that are broken for this phone and how does it compare with the Froyo version above for day to day use? Is it necessary to update the boot.img to use it?

Thanks

Auke11

Jan 2, 2011
Anryl, thank you for al your work. I am really glad with your rom. Only a few minor things could be better, but it works really good for me.

The only things which could be better is better battery life with wifi and lower brightness in lowest setting.

Thank you again, and maybe we will see a update in the future.

Top Liked Posts