[CLOSED] [ROM][Leak/Share] CBT of OOS 13 - Oneplus 8 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gsser

I'm just sharing the zip hehe don't hate me.

as this is "cbt" accept the risks and responsibility and don't come at me if you manage to kill your phone.

<Moderator Edit> - Download link and reference to TG removed.
OP8Pr内销OS13降级包

Last edited by a moderator:

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
@gsser

<Moderator Note> - Thread closed and download link and reference to TG removed. CBT stands for "Closed Beta Test". Operative word "Closed".

If you've received some kind of official authorization from the manufacturer/developer to share the CBT release here, then please PM me and we can discuss it.

📚 XDA Developers Forum Rules 📚:
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thank you,

@roirraW "edor" ehT

• Angry
Reactions: gsser and Nimueh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @gsser

<Moderator Note> - Thread closed and download link and reference to TG removed. CBT stands for "Closed Beta Test". Operative word "Closed".

If you've received some kind of official authorization from the manufacturer/developer to share the CBT release here, then please PM me and we can discuss it.

📚 XDA Developers Forum Rules 📚:
    9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thank you,

@roirraW "edor" ehT