• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

CLOSED - [ROM] [Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns 5.1.1 - Mako v9.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xanthrax

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee Lead / RC-RT Com - Vampire
Staff member
@xanthrax

Have the battery stats?!?

I don't know what is causing the issue... But some time the battery just keeps dropping...

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk

hey buddy! I'm just damn busy but whatever, a small break now...
overnight as I said the battery drained from 88 to 80 in 6 hours which is perfect for the usage I've mentioned plus the touch control app that most of the people complain...
from midnight up to now there is 40% left with a moderate usage but always 3g
didn't charge since 10 pm
it isn't the rom pal, not even the kernel, it is all about how do you use the phone, location, 3g signal strength, brightness, processes running...

sent from my Darkside of Nexus 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384004723587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384004723587.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 128
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384004757412.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384004757412.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 123
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384004783259.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384004783259.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: sfrique

sfrique

Feb 16, 2013
hey buddy! I'm just damn busy but whatever, a small break now...
overnight as I said the battery drained from 88 to 80 in 6 hours which is perfect for the usage I've mentioned plus the touch control app that most of the people complain...
from midnight up to now there is 40% left with a moderate usage but always 3g
didn't charge since 10 pm
it isn't the rom pal, not even the kernel, it is all about how do you use the phone, location, 3g signal strength, brightness, processes running...

Screen on time?

I had a better battery life today, but my battery sundly drops some time..

At nigth it suposed to not use battery at all ( not using touch control ) But it use!

I am so sad, i realy like this rom but i can't use it like this ='[

PAC have a lot of bugs lately.

Thanks a lot!

xanthrax

Staff member
Screen on time?

I had a better battery life today, but my battery sundly drops some time..

At nigth it suposed to not use battery at all ( not using touch control ) But it use!

I am so sad, i realy like this rom but i can't use it like this ='[

PAC have a lot of bugs lately.

Thanks a lot!

screen on time... quite less but isn't a problem, maybe 2 hours for 50 % of battery
during the night... have you noticed my settings? Wi-Fi on, location,... how do you expect to be 0 ?
not even on airplane mode you will get 0 for 6 hrs... the phone is running something on background
TC is using around 1% per hour, maybe even more...

sfrique

Feb 16, 2013
screen on time... quite less but isn't a problem, maybe 2 hours for 50 % of battery
during the night... have you noticed my settings? Wi-Fi on, location,... how do you expect to be 0 ?
not even on airplane mode you will get 0 for 6 hrs... the phone is running something on background
TC is using around 1% per hour, maybe even more...

I meant my battery should be almost zero.

I am not using touch control.

If i could get 1%/hour with wifi connected and phone left alone i would be happy. But my phone is weird... I will try another rom to see if is somethign with my phone.

But i hope i get back to this ROM.

Thanks a lot for the help!

xanthrax

Staff member
ok, misreading you post...
be sure you make a full wipe and don't restore any system app, a rom needs to settle for at least 24 hours though

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Thanks I guess will just have to spell it right and turn off auto lol but love the ROM

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

well, you can also choose the word from the suggestion list not from the vertical pop up , correction list, is working fine

Master_T

May 11, 2011
Well, although I love this ROM feature-wise, the battery drain is insane. I'm not exaggerating either, I'm talking about 1.5~2% a minute while the screen is on (when screen is off drain seems to be perfectly normal). And I was just surfing the web, not even playing games or watching videos.

Is this a known issue of this ROM? Or is it the "normal" drain of Android 4.3? I was on 4.2.2 until now and it didn't drain nearly as fast as this.

The weird thing is it doesn't even drop consistently, it stays on, say, "24%" for 2-3 minutes, then drops to 23->22->21 in the span of 30 seconds... weird....

sfrique

Feb 16, 2013
Well, although I love this ROM feature-wise, the battery drain is insane. I'm not exaggerating either, I'm talking about 1.5~2% a minute while the screen is on (when screen is off drain seems to be perfectly normal). And I was just surfing the web, not even playing games or watching videos.

Is this a known issue of this ROM? Or is it the "normal" drain of Android 4.3? I was on 4.2.2 until now and it didn't drain nearly as fast as this.

The weird thing is it doesn't even drop consistently, it stays on, say, "24%" for 2-3 minutes, then drops to 23->22->21 in the span of 30 seconds... weird....

If you read a few post back i have attery problem also. So i changed rom to see if it is my phone or the rom!

Do you have any betterbatterystats screen shot?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

How works omnirom multiwindow? Thanks

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Open an app from halo or from recent long press "Split View"

But is not working good. Still a workinf progress feature!

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
I don't know what everyone is talking about with the bad battery life. Mine is the absolute best it's ever been on my N4 with this ROM. Here's my battery use today. I've been in Wifi all day and only have about 90 minutes of screen time but I'd normally be way lower than I am now with another ROM. I also have my screen brightness maxed out, which definitely doesn't help.

marenyvy.jpg

a7ahu4us.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ©h®is

©h®is

Oct 13, 2010
munich
I'm in love with this rom. Really awesome! Any suggested kernel? Or just use came with rom?

Nexus 4 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

yes it is.. :D

normally i stay with stock du kernel, but due to having touch control, i flashed the latest hellscore..

working fine :)

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I don't know what everyone is talking about with the bad battery life.

battery life is fine here, too.. :)

okanb3

Jan 18, 2013
cihaz.im
yes it is.. :D

normally i stay with stock du kernel, but due to having touch control, i flashed the latest hellscore..

working fine :)

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

battery life is fine here, too.. :)

Well, jwr or jss ? Or Cm ? Which version should i flash?

xanthrax

Staff member
Well, jwr or jss ? Or Cm ? Which version should i flash?

JSS, If you would have flashed the rom already you would've seen that on about phone

Reactions: ©h®is
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Signature Banners

We've had some awesome contributions in our G+ community recently. Check out these awesome signature banners that fans have made for us!

These were made by Scott Markiewicz
    x32AD8E.png

gikqfU5.png

Mbw2VbH.png

Pnlyo9z.png

RLrHpAt.png

EK9IubM.png

aEs0JHy.png

This one was made by Stephanie Mae
    OGcjM2J.jpg

Drop by our community for more awesome DU stuff
    We hope that you too will have the same problem. I'll be happy HUUUUURRRRAAA :fingers-crossed::victory::laugh:

Thank you for your help.
    Hi,

As a rule of thumb WITH ANY ROM is if you come across a problem or an issue or a "bug" like many of you like to call it......is important to look at it as if you were in a doctor's office.

Do you go to your doctor and say "OH SNAP, it hurts" and then go into mute mode?

Of course not. You go in there and try to give him or her as much information as possible so they know what's wrong with you.

Oh Doc, I get these headaches when I do this and that and it started happening right about the time blah blah blah

In our case, we can't really see your device. Sure we're running the same ROM but different things factor in.

1. Whether or not you dirty flash or you followed instructions and did a full wipe

2. Whether or not you used Xposed or flashed outdated GAPPS or any mod that you find on XDA or other sites

3. Hardware issues. Believe it not, sometimes hardware does fail and is not a software issue but the hardware preventing things not to work. For example, if you have a camera issue......it may not be the software but the actual camera that's messed up.

In the time it took you to reply and go back/forth with people on here telling them to NOT to post if they weren't going to help you.......you could of provided useful information to help us, help you.

Saying things like "well it works on this other ROM" or "I've never had this issue before" is as useless as the posts you've made so far.

Logcats, Last Kmsg, Recovery logs, etc.....those are the things we're looking for.

If you can't provide those, use Google. They have a great website where you can type in just about anything and get possible answers to your questions. Utilize the resources around you and stop looking for the easy answer to everything.

If you've found a ROM that works for you, fine.....that's great news! We don't need to know about it though.

Don't forget, this is a development thread. Updates on what you're doing is none of our concern. We don't care nor does it help anything in general.

If you continue on posting spam, we'll go ahead and report you and let the moderators deal with you or ANYONE that is posting non-sense

This is XDA-Developers not XDA-Customer Service

Remember that!

Thanks and I hope I don't have to repeat myself.....