[CLOSED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0][Dragon] Pixel Experience [2020/08/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pauljeks

Apr 23, 2017
Bug report
During call with Bluetooth headset the volume button doesn't work, volume can't be increased or decreased using volume button in phone

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Infrastructure update

* Hosted seperate GitHub page to track always latest builds
* Page automatically updates on time to time and designed accordingly to that.
* Page provides you latest custom rom build, direct link to not get confusion of what exactly you are downloading for your device.
* Added page link in downloads section check it out :)

Oct 28, 2017
Moscow
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Just toggle it off and restart your phone then toggle it back on it should work.....by the way did you clean install?
Good. Yes, I did the date format and all sections of the number

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Just toggle it off and restart your phone then toggle it back on it should work.....by the way did you clean install?
It helped

Oct 28, 2017
Moscow
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
I have been using this ROM for several days now. Everything seems to be fine. The only thing is that somehow the interface works with some delays. Maybe you can fix the scheduler in the kernel or something else

Pauljeks

Apr 23, 2017
I have been using this ROM for several days now. Everything seems to be fine. The only thing is that somehow the interface works with some delays. Maybe you can fix the scheduler in the kernel or something else

In my opinion i think that the interface working with some delay is for the best i switched from evolution x rom the interface seems to respond faster but there is lot of frame skipping in the transition animation maybe our processor can't handle the speed, even when im still on stock rom its not any faster than pixel experience...so i think is better to leave it like this than to try to make is faster and it starts skipping frames

diazneoones82

Dec 8, 2017
Can someone point to correct fastboot binaries for the nokia 6.1 plus ...the phone is not detected in download mode and boot loops to this mode again instead of twrp ?

Regards
Diaz

diazneoones82

Dec 8, 2017

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad

A big massive thank you for the all who supported my work from day 1 ( initial android 10 builds to till now the last and final builds of android 10 ) well I enjoyed, I struggled & most importantly gained much respect towards Development ( Thank you Nokia 6.1 Plus , 7+ , 6.1 , 7.1 , 7.2 & 6.2 community members. more over the people who donated from day 1 to till now & soo on ( thank you soo much again you people deserve respect forever )

My donation URL - https://www.paypal.me/Raghu107

Thank you & Get ready for android 11 now the real game begins

See you soon !

Final Android 10 Changelog Sat Jul 18 06:27:44 UTC 2020
==========================================

- Based on latest rom sources
- Improved system stability
- User interface enhancements
- Google Security Patch 2020-07
- vendor security patch level 2020-05
- Improved system brightness (same as like stock)
- Fixed mic issues by default on all units
- Updated fingerprint from coral to pass safety net out of the box
- Enabled SD card as internal storage (user choice you people can switch accordingly to your wish during setup or from settings)
- Fixed lower brightness (I mean minimum capacity)
- Increased vibrator values to get more vibration (same as like stock)
- Enable 4K video recording
- added GoogleCamera - MGC 7.3.020 Parrot043 V8 as default on all roms (Thanks to Google for Google Camera & Devs for porting)
- Merged configs from 4.15C
- Light hals built from source
- Power Hals built from source
- Thermal Hals built from source
- Audio Hals built from source
- Sound triggers built from source
- Memtrack built built from source
- hw composer built from source
- power hal upgraded to 1.2 from 1.0
- Audio configurations from 4.15C
- Media configurations from 4.15C
- System blobs from 4.15C
- Vendor blobs from 4.15C
- Camera blobs from 4.150
- Linux version 4.4.212
- Low brightness issue fixed ( same as like stock now )
- powered by Blackcaps kernel
- Kernel source base tag - LA.UM.8.2.r1-06900-sdm660.0
- Nokia kernel drivers from 4.15C
- build signed using private keys
- fixed double tap to wake
- fixed whatsapp video calls
- Wlan drivers base tag -LA.UM.7.2.r1-08900-sdm660.0
- Shifted sepolicy to rom rather then device specific to avoid errors
- Moved audio configurations xmls from vendor tree to device tree
- Moved media configurations xmls from vendor tree to device tree
- Moved Wifi configurations .bin from vendor tree to device tree
- Updated rootdir/inits in to device specific
- Updated rootdir/bin in to device specific
- Updated fingerprints to 4.15C
- removed Verity support ( now people can flash gapps zip without any bootloops )
- Removed gsi keys ( no use at all )
- subdivided Hals & copy configuration files from up and down to get more clean look

Last edited:

AdityaDeo

Jul 18, 2020
Showing No OS installed

Hi Thank you very much for providing so may custom rams.
I'm a newbie in this. While installing pixel experience rom in my nokia 6.1 plus. It's showing No OS installed even on reboot it stucks on 'G' logo. Can you please help me out?

joshclaudio

Mar 4, 2014
Pampanga
Hi Thank you very much for providing so may custom rams.
I'm a newbie in this. While installing pixel experience rom in my nokia 6.1 plus. It's showing No OS installed even on reboot it stucks on 'G' logo. Can you please help me out?

Hi. Having said you are stuck on the 'G' logo, it means you have successfully installed PE ROM. The no OS installed message on TWRP is normal after flashing a new ROM, you should ignore that.

I suppose you are experiencing a bootloop. May I know which build you installed?

Sukhigrewal

Sep 3, 2017
OEM unlocking greyed out

Hi,
Does anyone know how to turn on OEM unlocking since its greyed out in my developer option. Because of that, I can't unlock the bootloader. Does anyone ever had the same problem? Help me out here. I'm on June security patch Android 10.
Thank you

Jul 15, 2020
Bugs and issues [I am facing]

Hello,

Thank you for providing Pixel experience and maintaining it.
I am really thankful that you are helping people like me who were facing battery draning issue in nokia 6.1 plus.
After installing Pixel experience, the battery draining issue hai been fixed.

But there is 2 issues which I am facing.
1) In notifications, "SIM 2 is HD capable" is not going away (Showing in Silent notifications)
9162bfd8-2b19-4c84-95b4-2a1d200be823.jpg

2) On 'Phone calls', the microphone is not working (When I flash pixel-experience it was working but after a day or two, it stopped and I am facing this issue)
Microphone is working fine on other apps but not working when doing a phone call. I am either using earphones or "loud speaker" because of this issue.
I have even tried call recorder to check if it's microphone problem but its working. "there is no issue in other apps and only in 'phone' app.
I have even tried uninstalling update and installing it again but still, it is not working.
Phone has all the permissions including 'Microphone'.
Please provide a fix for it.

Also please let me know how can I root my device without losing any data.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Nokia 6.1 Plus [Dragon]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Ril
    Wifi
    Mobile data
    Double tap to wake
    Double tap to sleep
    Adaptive brightness
    Dark theme
    Ambient display
    Flash light
    Sound / vibration
    Camera
    Volte
    Selinux - Enforcing
    Fingerprint

Known issues

All fixed for now . comment below if you face any bugs

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Installation procedure

Note - I don't recommend you people to flash any other custom kernels on this ROM .

Click Here for Installation process

Credits
    * Thanks to my Contributor Hritik utekar who supported from back and worked hard to get this brand new OTA Updater application.
    * Pixel Experience & CO (For Source Code)
    * All the authors in my git sources
    * Nokia For Prebuilt Vendor , Pie Kernel Source & Q beta prebuilt kernel
    * Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)
    * My entire Nokia 6.1 Plus community Thank you all for your massive support Again

Changelog

15/12/2019

1. 3rd party apps calls fixed
    2.Whatsapp video calls & 3rd party apps video calls fixed
    3. Vendor blobs updated from Nokia 7.1 android Q stable build
    4. Global network issues also fixed
    5. Nuked OnePlus camera & shipped with stock Snapdragon camera.
    Fix for BT Audio

Love the rom, all working apart from BT audio.

I've had some time on my hands (thanks COVID-19), so decided to have a go at fixing the BT audio issue myself.

I've managed to get it working on my bluetooth speaker. I'm unsure if this fix will work for bluetooth calls as I don't have a bluetooth headset, and I'm not sure if there are any other side effects from doing it.

I've created a Magisk module, but unfortunately I'm unable to upload it as I'm such an infrequent poster! If anyone has a good idea of how I can get it on here then let me know.

There's 2 steps:
    1. In Developer Options enable "Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload" (I.E. we want A2DP to be turned OFF by switching this developer option to ON).
    2. Install the Magisk Module.

For reference all that the module does is edit the /system/vendor/etc/audio/audio_policy_configuration.xml file to add a "bluetooth" module, deletes some A2DP stuff, and adds a couple of items for regular wired headphones (which initially broke when I added the bluetooth changes).

Here's the updated file (where it says PUT URL HERE it should be: http www dot w3 dot org/2001/XInclude, can't write it in there due to this only being my second post, and the site believing it's a link :eek:):

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <!-- Copyright (c) 2016-2017, 2019, The Linux Foundation. All rights reserved
         Not a Contribution.
    -->

<audioPolicyConfiguration version="1.0" xmlns:xi="[PUT URL HERE]">
        <!-- version section contains a “version” tag in the form “major.minor” e.g version=”1.0” -->

<!-- Global configuration Decalaration -->
        <globalConfiguration speaker_drc_enabled="true"/>

<!-- Modules section:
            There is one section per audio HW module present on the platform.
            Each module section will contains two mandatory tags for audio HAL “halVersion” and “name”.
            The module names are the same as in current .conf file:
                    “primary”, “A2DP”, “remote_submix”, “USB”
            Each module will contain the following sections:
            “devicePorts”: a list of device descriptors for all input and output devices accessible via this
            module.
            This contains both permanently attached devices and removable devices.
            “mixPorts”: listing all output and input streams exposed by the audio HAL
            “routes”: list of possible connections between input and output devices or between stream and
            devices.
                "route": is defined by an attribute:
                    -"type": <mux|mix> means all sources are mutual exclusive (mux) or can be mixed (mix)
                    -"sink": the sink involved in this route
                    -"sources": all the sources than can be connected to the sink via vis route
            “attachedDevices”: permanently attached devices.
            The attachedDevices section is a list of devices names. The names correspond to device names
            defined in <devicePorts> section.
            “defaultOutputDevice”: device to be used by default when no policy rule applies
        -->
        <modules>
            <module name="primary" halVersion="2.0">
                <attachedDevices>
                    <item>Speaker</item>
                    <item>Speaker Safe</item>
                    <item>Earpiece</item>
                    <item>Telephony Tx</item>
                    <item>Built-In Mic</item>
                    <item>Built-In Back Mic</item>
                    <item>Telephony Rx</item>
                </attachedDevices>
                <defaultOutputDevice>Speaker</defaultOutputDevice>
                <mixPorts>
                    <mixPort name="primary output" role="source" flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_PRIMARY|AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_FAST">
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_16_BIT"
                                 samplingRates="48000" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="raw" role="source" flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_RAW|AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_FAST">
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="hifi_playback" role="source" />
                    <mixPort name="deep_buffer" role="source"
                            flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_DEEP_BUFFER">
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_24_BIT_PACKED"
                                 samplingRates="44100,48000"
                                 channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="compressed_offload" role="source"
                             flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_DIRECT|AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_COMPRESS_OFFLOAD|AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_NON_BLOCKING">
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_MP3"
                                 samplingRates="8000,11025,12000,16000,22050,24000,32000,44100,48000"
                                 channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_MONO"/>
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_AAC_LC"
                                 samplingRates="8000,11025,12000,16000,22050,24000,32000,44100,48000,64000,88200,96000"
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_AAC_HE_V1"
                                 samplingRates="8000,11025,12000,16000,22050,24000,32000,44100,48000,64000,88200,96000"
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_AAC_HE_V2"
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="voice_tx" role="source">
                                 samplingRates="8000,16000,48000" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_MONO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="mmap_no_irq_out" role="source" flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_DIRECT|AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_MMAP_NOIRQ">
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="voip_rx" role="source"
                             flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_VOIP_RX">
                               samplingRates="8000,16000,32000,48000" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="incall_music_uplink" role="source"
                            flags="AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_INCALL_MUSIC">
                                 samplingRates="8000,16000,48000"
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="primary input" role="sink">
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_8_24_BIT"
                                 channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_STEREO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_FRONT_BACK,AUDIO_CHANNEL_INDEX_MASK_3"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="fast input" role="sink" flags="AUDIO_INPUT_FLAG_FAST">
                        <profile name="" format="AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_8_24_BIT"
                                 channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_STEREO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_FRONT_BACK,AUDIO_CHANNEL_INDEX_MASK_3"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="hifi_input" role="sink" />
                    <mixPort name="voice_rx" role="sink">
                                 samplingRates="8000,16000,48000" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="mmap_no_irq_in" role="sink" flags="AUDIO_INPUT_FLAG_MMAP_NOIRQ">
                    </mixPort>
                    <mixPort name="voip_tx" role="sink"
                             flags="AUDIO_INPUT_FLAG_VOIP_TX">
                                 samplingRates="8000,16000,32000,48000" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                </mixPorts>
                <devicePorts>
                    <devicePort tagName="Earpiece" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_EARPIECE" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Speaker" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_SPEAKER" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Speaker Safe" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_SPEAKER_SAFE" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Wired Headset" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_WIRED_HEADSET" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Wired Headphones" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_WIRED_HEADPHONE" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT SCO" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BLUETOOTH_SCO" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT SCO Headset" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BLUETOOTH_SCO_HEADSET" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT SCO Car Kit" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BLUETOOTH_SCO_CARKIT" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Telephony Tx" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_TELEPHONY_TX" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="USB Device Out" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_DEVICE" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="USB Headset Out" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_HEADSET" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Built-In Mic" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_BUILTIN_MIC" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Built-In Back Mic" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_BACK_MIC" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Wired Headset Mic" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_WIRED_HEADSET" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT SCO Headset Mic" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_BLUETOOTH_SCO_HEADSET" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="Telephony Rx" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_TELEPHONY_RX" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                    <!-- TODO: Enable multi-channel recording -->
                    <devicePort tagName="USB Device In" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_USB_DEVICE" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="USB Headset In" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_USB_HEADSET" role="source">
                    </devicePort>
                </devicePorts>
                <routes>
                    <route type="mix" sink="Earpiece"
                           sources="primary output,raw,deep_buffer,mmap_no_irq_out,voip_rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="Speaker"
                           sources="primary output,raw,deep_buffer,compressed_offload,mmap_no_irq_out,voip_rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="Wired Headset"
                           sources="primary output,raw,deep_buffer,compressed_offload,mmap_no_irq_out,voip_rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="Wired Headphones"
                    <route type="mix" sink="Speaker Safe"
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT SCO"
                           sources="primary output,raw,deep_buffer,voip_rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT SCO Headset"
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT SCO Car Kit"
                    <route type="mix" sink="USB Device Out"
                           sources="primary output,raw,deep_buffer,compressed_offload,hifi_playback,mmap_no_irq_out,voip_rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="USB Headset Out"
                           sources="primary output,raw,deep_buffer,compressed_offload,hifi_playback,mmap_no_irq_out,voip_rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="Telephony Tx"
                           sources="voice_tx,incall_music_uplink"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="primary input"
                           sources="Built-In Mic,Built-In Back Mic,Wired Headset Mic,BT SCO Headset Mic,USB Device In,USB Headset In"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="fast input"
                           sources="Built-In Mic,Built-In Back Mic,Wired Headset Mic,BT SCO Headset Mic,USB Device In,USB Headset In"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="voice_rx"
                           sources="Telephony Rx"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="hifi_input" sources="USB Device In,USB Headset In" />
                    <route type="mix" sink="mmap_no_irq_in"
                           sources="Built-In Mic,Built-In Back Mic,USB Device In,USB Headset In"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="voip_tx"
                </routes>
            </module>

<!-- A2DP Input Audio HAL -->
            <module name="a2dp" halVersion="2.0">
                <mixPorts>
                    <mixPort name="a2dp input" role="sink">
                                 channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                </mixPorts>
                <devicePorts>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT A2DP In" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_BLUETOOTH_A2DP" role="source">
                                 channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO,AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_STEREO"/>
                    </devicePort>
                </devicePorts>
                <routes>
                    <route type="mix" sink="a2dp input"
                           sources="BT A2DP In"/>
                </routes>
            </module>

<!-- Bluetooth Audio HAL Audio Policy Configuration file -->
            <module name="bluetooth" halVersion="2.0">
                <mixPorts>
                    <!-- A2DP Audio Ports -->
                    <mixPort name="a2dp output" role="source"/>
                    <!-- Hearing AIDs Audio Ports -->
                    <mixPort name="hearing aid output" role="source">
                                 samplingRates="24000,16000"
                    </mixPort>
                </mixPorts>
                <devicePorts>
                    <!-- A2DP Audio Ports -->
                    <devicePort tagName="BT A2DP Out" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BLUETOOTH_A2DP" role="sink">
                                 samplingRates="44100,48000,88200,96000"
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT A2DP Headphones" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BLUETOOTH_A2DP_HEADPHONES" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <devicePort tagName="BT A2DP Speaker" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BLUETOOTH_A2DP_SPEAKER" role="sink">
                    </devicePort>
                    <!-- Hearing AIDs Audio Ports -->
                    <devicePort tagName="BT Hearing Aid Out" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_HEARING_AID" role="sink"/>
                </devicePorts>
                <routes>
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT A2DP Out"
                           sources="a2dp output"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT A2DP Headphones"
                           sources="a2dp output"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT A2DP Speaker"
                           sources="a2dp output"/>
                    <route type="mix" sink="BT Hearing Aid Out"
                           sources="hearing aid output"/>
                </routes>
            </module>

<!-- Usb Audio HAL -->
            <module name="usb" halVersion="2.0">
                <mixPorts>
                    <mixPort name="usb_accessory output" role="source">
                                 samplingRates="44100" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO"/>
                    </mixPort>
                </mixPorts>
                <devicePorts>
                    <devicePort tagName="USB Host Out" type="AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_ACCESSORY" role="sink">
                                 samplingRates="44100" channelMasks="AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO"/>
                    </devicePort>
                </devicePorts>
                <routes>
                    <route type="mix" sink="USB Host Out"
                           sources="usb_accessory output"/>
                </routes>
            </module>

<!-- Remote Submix Audio HAL -->
            <xi:include href="r_submix_audio_policy_configuration.xml"/>

</modules>
        <!-- End of Modules section -->

<!-- Volume section -->

<xi:include href="audio_policy_volumes.xml"/>
        <xi:include href="default_volume_tables.xml"/>

<!-- End of Volume section -->

</audioPolicyConfiguration>

@Raghu varma - if you can include the file changes in the image itself it should fix the issue? Could do with some testing first though obviously!
    This is a known issue on (as far as I know) all Pie ROMs and so far all Q ROMS, too. No solution in sight.

I figured out that with this rom, you can install this magisk module to make bluetooth work, don't know if this works on pixel experience and android 10 or not