Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Nokia 7 Plus [Onyx]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Ril
Wifi
Mobile data
Double tap to wake
Double tap to sleep
Adaptive brightness
Dark theme
Ambient display
Flash light
Sound / vibration
Camera
Volte
Selinux - Enforcing
Fingerprint

Known issues

All fixed for now . comment below if you face any bugs

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Installation procedure

Note - I don't recommend you people to flash any other custom kernels on this ROM .

Click Here for Installation process

Credits
* Thanks to my Contributor Hritik utekar who supported from back and worked hard to get this brand new OTA Updater application.
* Pixel Experience & CO (For Source Code)
* All the authors in my git sources
* Nokia For Prebuilt Vendor , Pie Kernel Source & Q beta prebuilt kernel
* Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)

Last edited:

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
screenshots

Attachments

• photo_2019-10-27_09-28-17.jpg
    photo_2019-10-27_09-28-17.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 5,087
  • photo_2019-10-27_09-28-07.jpg
    photo_2019-10-27_09-28-07.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 5,063
  • photo_2019-10-27_09-47-18.jpg
    photo_2019-10-27_09-47-18.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5,018
  • photo_2019-10-27_09-47-19.jpg
    photo_2019-10-27_09-47-19.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 4,884
  • photo_2019-10-27_09-47-20.jpg
    photo_2019-10-27_09-47-20.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4,804
  • photo_2019-10-27_09-52-08.jpg
    photo_2019-10-27_09-52-08.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 4,755
Last edited:

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Pixel experience Q beta initial build is Up
For Nokia 7 Plus

Code - Onyx

Changelog

1. Initial Q beta build
2. Based on Q beta vendor.img
3. System blobs from 4040
4. October security patch
5. Selinux - enforcing
6. for Installation procedure go through installation section once

Mr_404

Aug 28, 2016
Hi dev, thanks for your work. I had two major problems when testing this build.
1. Connected bluetooth headset doesn't play sound. I tried Sony WH-1000XM3, which shows LDAC with no sound, and OnePlus bullet wireless 2, which should use aptx-HD but seems using SBC and also no sound.
2. The default launcher shows the app you choose to hide, which is as same as the HMD internal build 4040.

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
1. Connected bluetooth headset doesn't play sound. I tried Sony WH-1000XM3, which shows LDAC with no sound, and OnePlus bullet wireless 2, which should use aptx-HD but seems using SBC and also no sound.
2. The default launcher shows the app you choose to hide, which is as same as the HMD internal build 4040.

because we used prebuilt hmd-vendor.img from 4040 as you mentioned.

once after stable release i will replace with stable vendor.img

reason behind this is without Q vendor.img and Q kernel we can boot but 50% of the rom is buggy so i used beta Q vendor & kernel to make rom stable as soon as possible some how this is just initial build. 99% rom is fine 1% belongs to new bugs which you people comment below here

Reactions: ali.iran

Mr_404

Aug 28, 2016
because we used prebuilt hmd-vendor.img from 4040 as you mentioned.

once after stable release i will replace with stable vendor.img

reason behind this is without Q vendor.img and Q kernel we can boot but 50% of the rom is buggy so i used beta Q vendor & kernel to make rom stable as soon as possible some how this is just initial build. 99% rom is fine 1% belongs to new bugs which you people comment below here
OK, thanks for the info

donjamal

meaning that i won1t be able to play music and send/receive calls through my car's bluetooth?

sensenshibendan

Oct 30, 2019
thank you for the effort, i have flashed the rom. i have below questions to post:
1. the rom does not support hot-plug of SIM, whenever i plugin my sim card , reboot is needed.
2.after flashed the rom, i could not receive or send any msg (service provider is 'China Telecom'), but when i plugin another SIM card(China Unicom) ,i can send or receive msg. i need to plugin both SIM cards to activate msg function, then i can use my china telecom card.
3. when i press power button to wake my device, the animation will pop from the bottom left of screen, will be a little stuck, top screen and right screen will be black. after about 0.1s , it will back to normal

Reactions: Glioc

Glioc

Jan 16, 2017
thank you for the effort, i have flashed the rom. i have below questions to post:
1. the rom does not support hot-plug of SIM, whenever i plugin my sim card , reboot is needed.
2.after flashed the rom, i could not receive or send any msg (service provider is 'China Telecom'), but when i plugin another SIM card(China Unicom) ,i can send or receive msg. i need to plugin both SIM cards to activate msg function, then i can use my china telecom card.
3. when i press power button to wake my device, the animation will pop from the bottom left of screen, will be a little stuck, top screen and right screen will be black. after about 0.1s , it will back to normal
Same to you, and Can you open NFC?

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad

i agree with your points. well having some issues from rom sources side and device sources side too they are still in beta stage and iam still in initial stage. can we expect some time? Mr. mate?

sensenshibendan

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the reply bro, sure I have plenty of time to wait and try your excellent ROM. I am looking forward to your update ?

mikie_kelly

Jul 21, 2018
I just installed the rom.its smooth and the battery seems fine to me (will update if I see problems.) When you wake the phone the wallpaper goes from the bottom right and it's kinda glitchy.The sim card is a bit finiky as well as once I rebooted I lost access to my sim card and I could only get it back if I put the sim tray out of the phone and rebooted while putting it back in. Everything else seems to work ok at the moment.

I did have a problem installing though as when I switched slots to install the kernel it brought me to stock recovery and when I switched slots to go back to twrp it froze so I had to boot twrp from download mode and install from there.

My model is Ta 1055 (single sim) and it does thinks it's a dual SIM.

Thanks a lot for the ROM, you are a real help for the Nokia 7 plus community and I appreciate the effort you put into these ROMs and recoverys!

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
I just installed the rom.its smooth and the battery seems fine to me (will update if I see problems.) When you wake the phone the wallpaper goes from the bottom right and it's kinda glitchy.The sim card is a bit finiky as well as once I rebooted I lost access to my sim card and I could only get it back if I put the sim tray out of the phone and rebooted while putting it back in. Everything else seems to work ok at the moment.

I did have a problem installing though as when I switched slots to install the kernel it brought me to stock recovery and when I switched slots to go back to twrp it froze so I had to boot twrp from download mode and install from there.

My model is Ta 1055 (single sim) and it does thinks it's a dual SIM.

Thanks a lot for the ROM, you are a real help for the Nokia 7 plus community and I appreciate the effort you put into these ROMs and recoverys!

well wallpaper glitch & stuff is from rom source side. hehe even i sawn that bug in redmi note 7 pro & remdi note 5 pro too. so comming to the kernel flashing & stuff ? after flashing rom.zip change to alternative slot & reboot to bootloader and boot in to twrp again and now flash kernel.zip and wipe everythin except system & vendor & reboot system

make sure you are using mine official twrp from official twrp thread .

Reactions: mikie_kelly

mikie_kelly

Jul 21, 2018
well wallpaper glitch & stuff is from rom source side. hehe even i sawn that bug in redmi note 7 pro & remdi note 5 pro too. so comming to the kernel flashing & stuff ? after flashing rom.zip change to alternative slot & reboot to bootloader and boot in to twrp again and now flash kernel.zip and wipe everythin except system & vendor & reboot system

make sure you are using mine official twrp from official twrp thread .
I am using your build when i installed your twrp using the installer I only did it once and not on the two slots. Was I supposed to do it twice for each slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Nokia 7 Plus [Onyx]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Ril
    Wifi
    Mobile data
    Double tap to wake
    Double tap to sleep
    Adaptive brightness
    Dark theme
    Ambient display
    Flash light
    Sound / vibration
    Camera
    Volte
    Selinux - Enforcing
    Fingerprint

Known issues

All fixed for now . comment below if you face any bugs

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Installation procedure

Note - I don't recommend you people to flash any other custom kernels on this ROM .

Click Here for Installation process

Credits
    * Thanks to my Contributor Hritik utekar who supported from back and worked hard to get this brand new OTA Updater application.
    * Pixel Experience & CO (For Source Code)
    * All the authors in my git sources
    * Nokia For Prebuilt Vendor , Pie Kernel Source & Q beta prebuilt kernel
    * Moderators (For Giving Freedom To Post Threads)

New builds are up
    changelog

* Based on latest PE sources
    * Comes with prebuilt vendor.img
    * Linux version - 4.4.165
    * November security patch

A big massive thank you for the all who supported my work from day 1 ( initial android 10 builds to till now the last and final builds of android 10 ) well I enjoyed, I struggled & most importantly gained much respect towards Development ( Thank you Nokia 6.1 Plus , 7+ , 6.1 , 7.1 , 7.2 & 6.2 community members. more over the people who donated from day 1 to till now & soo on ( thank you soo much again you people deserve respect forever )

My donation URL - https://www.paypal.me/Raghu107

Thank you & Get ready for android 11 now the real game begins

See you soon !

Final Android 10 Changelog Sat Jul 18 06:27:44 UTC 2020
    ==========================================

- Based on latest rom sources
    - Improved system stability
    - User interface enhancements
    - Google Security Patch 2020-07
    - vendor security patch level 2020-05
    - Improved system brightness (same as like stock)
    - Fixed mic issues by default on all units
    - Updated fingerprint from coral to pass safety net out of the box
    - Enabled SD card as internal storage (user choice you people can switch accordingly to your wish during setup or from settings)
    - Fixed lower brightness (I mean minimum capacity)
    - Increased vibrator values to get more vibration (same as like stock)
    - Enable 4K video recording
    - added GoogleCamera - MGC 7.3.020 Parrot043 V8 as default on all roms (Thanks to Google for Google Camera & Devs for porting)
    - Merged configs from 4.15C
    - Light hals built from source
    - Power Hals built from source
    - Thermal Hals built from source
    - Audio Hals built from source
    - Sound triggers built from source
    - Memtrack built built from source
    - hw composer built from source
    - power hal upgraded to 1.2 from 1.0
    - Audio configurations from 4.15C
    - Media configurations from 4.15C
    - System blobs from 4.15C
    - Vendor blobs from 4.15C
    - Camera blobs from 4.150
    - Linux version 4.4.212
    - Low brightness issue fixed ( same as like stock now )