Question [CLOSED] SEND MESSAGE POPPING UP AT THE BOTTOM OF MY PHONE SCREEN LIGHTING THE PHONE SCREEN UP ANYTIME IT POPUP DRAINING THE BATTERY FAST SAMSUNG A12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bethuel

Jun 12, 2014
lagos
Screenshot_20220520-103528_One UI Home.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oneplus#

Dec 3, 2015
Wich rom? Stock one? Did you have any app like tasker that automatize things? Did you try to force stop the message app and clear the data?

Last edited:
Reactions: bethuel

Oneplus#

Dec 3, 2015
Thk u sir for your fast response
Yes stock rom...i don't hav any tasker.. And i did clear message app and clear the data but the problem is not solve
download this app, let it running until the error appear then stop the app from reading the logs.Then attach the log here, maybe we will can figure out.

Reactions: bethuel

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
@bethuel Thread closed as again another duplicate of your post here! Already at 09:38 UTC you had created such a duplicate that I deleted and I notified you about this and requested that your review the XDA Forum Rules with special emphasis on rule no. 5. This means post only ONCE!
Please read my message as a friendly warning to refarin from your multiple postings.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wich rom? Stock one? Did you have any app like tasker that automatize things? Did you try to force stop the message app and clear the data?
    Thk u sir for your fast response
    Yes stock rom...i don't hav any tasker.. And i did clear message app and clear the data but the problem is not solve
    download this app, let it running until the error appear then stop the app from reading the logs.Then attach the log here, maybe we will can figure out.