[CLOSED][Solved] [Paid Solution] Android to iOS Whatsapp data transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GreXLin85

May 10, 2019
Well, I just wanted to transfer my whatsapp data from my android phone to my ios phone, i tried paid options like anytrans, backuptrans, phonetrans, icarefone for whatsapp they were not working for latest whatsapp version or am i doing something wrong? Is there a solution working for latest whatsapp verion?

--Solution--
I used icarefone for whatsapp's normal transferring method but it wont work because whatsapp got new encryption method (crypt14). I found another method in the app.
{Mod edit: Link deleted}
The method here works without any problem.
Device Info:
Android : Xiaomi Redmi 7 (Android 10)
iOS : iPhone 7 (iOS 15.1)

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatLatinGuy

Jul 30, 2013
From whatsapp official webpage :

Transferring your chat history cross platform is currently only available when moving from an iPhone iOS device to Samsung Android device, but we will make it available to users of both Android and iOS in the coming months. Learn more about how you can do this in this article.

Paid options used to work , but I think the newer versions of the apps killed the function.

Dr fone worked for me the last time I had to do it but that was 2 years ago , I think they offer a free trial so if you want you can try it

GreXLin85

May 10, 2019
From whatsapp official webpage :

Transferring your chat history cross platform is currently only available when moving from an iPhone iOS device to Samsung Android device, but we will make it available to users of both Android and iOS in the coming months. Learn more about how you can do this in this article.

Paid options used to work , but I think the newer versions of the apps killed the function.

Dr fone worked for me the last time I had to do it but that was 2 years ago , I think they offer a free trial so if you want you can try it
There is no free trial, it's fake.

hanningzxcc

Apr 15, 2022
Well, I just wanted to transfer my whatsapp data from my android phone to my ios phone, i tried paid options like anytrans, backuptrans, phonetrans, icarefone for whatsapp they were not working for latest whatsapp version or am i doing something wrong? Is there a solution working for latest whatsapp verion?

--Solution--
I used icarefone for whatsapp's normal transferring method but it wont work because whatsapp got new encryption method (crypt14). I found another method in the app.
{Mod edit: Link deleted}
The method here works without any problem.
Device Info:
Android : Xiaomi Redmi 7 (Android 10)
iOS : iPhone 7 (iOS 15.1)
Me too I just want to transfer history from my old phone to my new iPhone. I had a hard time at first but when I grasp what I'm doing wrong I quickly finished transferring my WhatsApp history from my old phone to my new phone. I got help from the article {Mod edit: Link deleted} which is the one I followed to transfer everything to my new phone. I hope this will help you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and links to paid services removed.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator