General [CLOSED] Someone that has a A125U willing to test something for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LAST_krypton

Because a method was found thread can be officially closed. more information in the discord server...

Guide by marioz17

Also again, thanks to everyone that cooperated in this project. Even tho the method by marioz17 is samsungs fault which we shouldev checked in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you were able to see the settings are enabled through ADB that is the same as it showing in settings. KG/RMM state could also be the factor of why it isn't beeing shown as of what you have said. Samsung has came a long way with these dumb knox securities which just makes everything worse, you might be able to find a clue for this within their KNOX documents ( I sent a link in a post above). Maybe you can find a profesional, a person that has worked for samsung and can maybe help you with this. It just gets too complicated at one point. If you have telegram or something were we can talk further about this it would be nice because some exploits and stuff if you mention can violate xda rules... So I don't know what else to tell you, I never really was in a situation where I was required to do these type of stuff, only if I had to because of some problems I had. Maybe you can find answers for all of this on some really old forums where people use to do everything to brake apart samsungs and mediateks security locks but still dout it.
    For now, hope you learned something and dm me if you want to chat on telegram or etc about this. Don't think something is impossible because you can't find a answer for it, everything is possible.
    Well after trial and error, I finally got it. I had to hunt down an Android 10 firmware with a matching binary to allow a downgrade, and after a couple of tries, using the auto-date/time method, OEM unlocking finally decided to show itself in dev settings. Specifically, I used this FW, flashed with Odin https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-A125U/USC/A125USQS2AUF3
    Here's the scatter file for the A125U model
    Hello.
    I need someone that has a A125U variante that would like to test crossflashing bettween fimware to bypass U model PBL-unlock-restrictions.
    More info, dm me.

EDIT: Changed to GENERAL thread because it turned in to a discussion now.
    You can use the patched odin to flash any A12 FW with a matching binary, but it won't affect your ability to unlock the bootloader. The most likely option is to use the EDL method by pulling the back encasing from your phone and using a paperclip or pair of tweezers to short the EDL pin while plugging into your PC. EDL is kind of a secondary bootloader that will allow you to run a variety of functions. Since the A12 is a MediaTek processor, I've tried using the MTKClient exploit through EDL mode to force unlock the bootloader, but so far I haven't seemed to get it working.
    Well after trial and error, I finally got it. I had to hunt down an Android 10 firmware with a matching binary to allow a downgrade, and after a couple of tries, using the auto-date/time method, OEM unlocking finally decided to show itself in dev settings. Specifically, I used this FW, flashed with Odin https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-A125U/USC/A125USQS2AUF3
    Well, you couldev done that allready out of the start. But even do you got OEM_UNLOCKING shown doesn't really mean anything on U model, unless you have exploits and methods for unlocking PBL. Which as said wasn't very sucessful at all for you. I recomend to you that you check our DMs. mtkclient has some bugs which are on the way to be fixed.