Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TigerLake

Oct 28, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A71
1641804727128.png

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Warning:
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */

BUGS:- bluetooth ear/headphones do not work workaround- ( go into phh treble settings misc features and enable force-disable a2dp offload)
If bluetooth crashes your system disable media recommendations under Sound & Vibration > Media > Show media recommendations
mtp not working
sim 1 incoming and outgoing does not work (you can revieve calls and call but you wonth hear anything nor will your mic go trying to fix) (workaround is to put your sim into slot 2)
offline charging don't work, it would keep looping the charging screen (May happen, may not happen, if it happens to you, just press vol down and power everytime you want to charge your phone to reboot it to system. Charge only in SYSTEM and RECOVERY, as prolonged charging screen loop can cause burn-in.

Instructions on how to install (read carefully)
:
1. Make sure you already have your bootloader unlocked, TWRP flashed.
2. Unpack the "xz" or "zip" archive and put the .img file onto the sd card or internal (if you dont have a sd card do step 3 then transfer the img file to your phone)
3. In TWRP head to factory reset format type yes and hit enter
4. Flash the img file (as system obviously)
4.1 Install the custom kernel that I recommend, most stable and not going to mess up your device (optional)
5. install magisk (the one linked below only, others WILL NOT WORK) (optional)
6. Reboot and enjoy!

Magisk:
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/files/7819803/app-debug.zip
ROM:
Mod Edit: DL link removed.
Recommended Custom Kernel:
Stable kernel

Kernel source: https://github.com/TheLinuxAdmin/Eng_kernel_a70q

Enable fast charging: Fast charging magisk module and choose 4500mah 27w

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FLASHING ISSUES / ROM BOOTLOOP / BOOTS INTO FASTBOOT:

TigerBootFix 1.1.1

Apparently there is an issue with devices not being able to flash ANY GSIs and if you do it would boot you into fastboot mode. If you have this kind of issue, try this:
https://xdaforums.com/attachments/vendor_a11-zip.5518175/ - use Android 11 Vendor. Flash the zip via twrp.

IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!
install oneui via odin, boot into oneui change date to 3 months from now
check for updates and then go to developer mode and tap on OEM Unlock
boot into download mode
flash twrp and vbmeta (or a custom recovery that works with android 12, like twrp 3.6)
boot into twrp
do format data
flash multidisabler
flash rom
flash kernel as boot
do factory reset
reboot
if it boots you into fastboot shutdown flash twrp only via Odin and try another factory reset and reboot (In twrp)

For maximum performance (Battery life will not be affected):

TigerTweaks 3.0: FDE AI but BETTER!

Ktweaks is no longer used, just FDE AI and GMS Doze.

Step 1
- Uninstall ANY OTHER KERNEL MANAGER app including smartpack/Ktweaks to avoid conflict, since this app uses AI and machine learning to dynamically boost performance when needed

- Install FDE AI Magisk Module to make it a system app, thus it will work better and removes all kernel locks from OEMs (I'm looking at you, Samsung) https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs/releases/download/12.4.1m/FDE.AI-as-system-app.MAGISK.zip

- Update FDE AI to the latest version by downloading the latest APK here, since the fde ai magisk module will only install fde ai 12.4.1, not the latest version: https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs/releases

- Move to the bottom of the screen and select AI Chat, then type /advancedai (no space, no uppercase letters). This will going to make the AI more effective, without you having to do anything.

- Go to the settings tab and use the AUTO settings for FDE AI.

Why not performance? Why not powersave?
Well, by setting the FDE to stick to max performance or power savings at all times, youre missing out the one key advantage that FDE has. Which, the AI can shift between performance and power savings (or even in between depending on the load) in real time. If your phone is on idle, FDE would go into Automatic/Power Saving mode, and if you're playing your favourite game or is doing a heavy task, FDE would go into Automatic/Performance mode. So, you will get performance ONLY when you need it. If your phone is on idle, it would switch fde to powersave, thus saving a ton of battery life!
- Tap on boost heavy games, force doze, and disable throttling.
NOTE: Only disable throttling on NON OC KERNELS! Disabling throttling in OC KERNELS can lead to overheating!

- Good features to keep in mind:
1. /gamelistadd package name
You can add your own heavy game here! For example, if you play war robots, go look at the package name for War Robots, and then enter the package name (for war robots it's com.pixonic.wwr) because your game might not be listed on the heavy games list! Though this is not strictly necessary as FDE AI can detect if you're under heavy GPU/CPU load while playing games, so FDE can adjust to Automatic/Performance which will boost your game, even if it's not included in the heavy games list.
2. /downscale
You can downscale your resolution without having to adjust fiddly DPI settings! The AI would work on everything for you to scale it adaptively, so no risk of soft bricking!

For example:
Downscale 540 for 540p (qHD)
Downscale 720 for 720p (HD)
Downscale 1080 for 1080p (FHD)
Downscale 1440 for 1440p (QHD)
Downscale 2160 for 2160p (4K)

Step 2
- Install GMS doze magisk module. Helps to reduce power consumption of google play services which will increase performance and extend battery life.

Credits:
Phhusson Pixel experience team
Ponces Development
Zainullahk1234 Thread, Optimization, and bug fixes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: imna357

JakunTech1010

Jun 5, 2018
Ho Chi Minh city
Wanted to say a few things:
1. This is GSI nay?
2. It will only boot with Android 11 vendor for now
3. Try to find the vndklite variant, it allow for read-write system which is very useful later on

Reactions: Der_Googler

Zainullahk1234

Oct 26, 2021
Lenovo Phab 2
Samsung Galaxy A30s
Wanted to say a few things:
1. This is GSI nay?
2. It will only boot with Android 11 vendor for now
3. Try to find the vndklite variant, it allow for read-write system which is very useful later on
1 yes
2 it boots on a10 and it is better if you have a10
3 no that uses a lot of storage and i dont support it it can also have more bugs so im not supporting it

Jan 18, 2022
is this only for android 12? i installed this to my a70 android 11 and doesn't work. i follow the process of installing it and i got bootloop sometimes it put me in download mode.. and when i exit i found that there is no os installed in the warning of TWRP.. thanks for this. i hope this work to my device in the future

Zainullahk1234

Oct 26, 2021
Lenovo Phab 2
Samsung Galaxy A30s
is this only for android 12? i installed this to my a70 android 11 and doesn't work. i follow the process of installing it and i got bootloop sometimes it put me in download mode.. and when i exit i found that there is no os installed in the warning of TWRP.. thanks for this. i hope this work to my device in the future
it should work with android 11 but that is unkown
try this:
flash system
flash kernel
flash magisk
do format data
do factory reset
reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1641804727128.png

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Warning:
    /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */

BUGS:- bluetooth ear/headphones do not work workaround- ( go into phh treble settings misc features and enable force-disable a2dp offload)
    If bluetooth crashes your system disable media recommendations under Sound & Vibration > Media > Show media recommendations
    mtp not working
    sim 1 incoming and outgoing does not work (you can revieve calls and call but you wonth hear anything nor will your mic go trying to fix) (workaround is to put your sim into slot 2)
    offline charging don't work, it would keep looping the charging screen (May happen, may not happen, if it happens to you, just press vol down and power everytime you want to charge your phone to reboot it to system. Charge only in SYSTEM and RECOVERY, as prolonged charging screen loop can cause burn-in.

Instructions on how to install (read carefully)
    :
    1. Make sure you already have your bootloader unlocked, TWRP flashed.
    2. Unpack the "xz" or "zip" archive and put the .img file onto the sd card or internal (if you dont have a sd card do step 3 then transfer the img file to your phone)
    3. In TWRP head to factory reset format type yes and hit enter
    4. Flash the img file (as system obviously)
    4.1 Install the custom kernel that I recommend, most stable and not going to mess up your device (optional)
    5. install magisk (the one linked below only, others WILL NOT WORK) (optional)
    6. Reboot and enjoy!

Magisk:
    https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/files/7819803/app-debug.zip
    ROM:
    Mod Edit: DL link removed.
    Recommended Custom Kernel:
    Stable kernel

Kernel source: https://github.com/TheLinuxAdmin/Eng_kernel_a70q

Enable fast charging: Fast charging magisk module and choose 4500mah 27w

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FLASHING ISSUES / ROM BOOTLOOP / BOOTS INTO FASTBOOT:

TigerBootFix 1.1.1

Apparently there is an issue with devices not being able to flash ANY GSIs and if you do it would boot you into fastboot mode. If you have this kind of issue, try this:
    https://xdaforums.com/attachments/vendor_a11-zip.5518175/ - use Android 11 Vendor. Flash the zip via twrp.

IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!
    install oneui via odin, boot into oneui change date to 3 months from now
    check for updates and then go to developer mode and tap on OEM Unlock
    boot into download mode
    flash twrp and vbmeta (or a custom recovery that works with android 12, like twrp 3.6)
    boot into twrp
    do format data
    flash multidisabler
    flash rom
    flash kernel as boot
    do factory reset
    reboot
    if it boots you into fastboot shutdown flash twrp only via Odin and try another factory reset and reboot (In twrp)

For maximum performance (Battery life will not be affected):

TigerTweaks 3.0: FDE AI but BETTER!

Ktweaks is no longer used, just FDE AI and GMS Doze.

Step 1
    - Uninstall ANY OTHER KERNEL MANAGER app including smartpack/Ktweaks to avoid conflict, since this app uses AI and machine learning to dynamically boost performance when needed

- Install FDE AI Magisk Module to make it a system app, thus it will work better and removes all kernel locks from OEMs (I'm looking at you, Samsung) https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs/releases/download/12.4.1m/FDE.AI-as-system-app.MAGISK.zip

- Update FDE AI to the latest version by downloading the latest APK here, since the fde ai magisk module will only install fde ai 12.4.1, not the latest version: https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs/releases

- Move to the bottom of the screen and select AI Chat, then type /advancedai (no space, no uppercase letters). This will going to make the AI more effective, without you having to do anything.

- Go to the settings tab and use the AUTO settings for FDE AI.

Why not performance? Why not powersave?
    Well, by setting the FDE to stick to max performance or power savings at all times, youre missing out the one key advantage that FDE has. Which, the AI can shift between performance and power savings (or even in between depending on the load) in real time. If your phone is on idle, FDE would go into Automatic/Power Saving mode, and if you're playing your favourite game or is doing a heavy task, FDE would go into Automatic/Performance mode. So, you will get performance ONLY when you need it. If your phone is on idle, it would switch fde to powersave, thus saving a ton of battery life!
    - Tap on boost heavy games, force doze, and disable throttling.
    NOTE: Only disable throttling on NON OC KERNELS! Disabling throttling in OC KERNELS can lead to overheating!

- Good features to keep in mind:
    1. /gamelistadd package name
    You can add your own heavy game here! For example, if you play war robots, go look at the package name for War Robots, and then enter the package name (for war robots it's com.pixonic.wwr) because your game might not be listed on the heavy games list! Though this is not strictly necessary as FDE AI can detect if you're under heavy GPU/CPU load while playing games, so FDE can adjust to Automatic/Performance which will boost your game, even if it's not included in the heavy games list.
    2. /downscale
    You can downscale your resolution without having to adjust fiddly DPI settings! The AI would work on everything for you to scale it adaptively, so no risk of soft bricking!

For example:
    Downscale 540 for 540p (qHD)
    Downscale 720 for 720p (HD)
    Downscale 1080 for 1080p (FHD)
    Downscale 1440 for 1440p (QHD)
    Downscale 2160 for 2160p (4K)

Step 2
    - Install GMS doze magisk module. Helps to reduce power consumption of google play services which will increase performance and extend battery life.

Credits:
    Phhusson Pixel experience team
    Ponces Development
    Zainullahk1234 Thread, Optimization, and bug fixes
    double tap to wake fixed in new build!
    also notification bar is now white and so is power menu in light mode this is subject to change
    yes, but since it is a gsi I am going to share it to ppls who need the ROM for their devices that dont get android 12, GSIs are designed to work with any device and I tested it works on a70 too.
    how did you make it to work, because on my a70 model keeps bootlooping after installing the rom