[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Festeraeb

Nov 25, 2021
Enjoy Thanksgiving. I am posting so I get notified when you are ready to process again. I also thank you for doing this.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I need my sim unlocked OnePlus nord 200
In order to protect your privacy I've deleted your last two posts. Please refer to the first post. The OP @mobbdeep requires your personal information ONLY by private message (PM) and by my information will never react to a public post.
However, if you really want to provide very personal information publicly, please do so or inform me, and I'm going to reinstate your posts. Ultimately, it's only your decision.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: GOOGLE_USER

Keith1980

Sep 2, 2020
In order to protect your privacy I've deleted your last two posts. Please refer to the first post. The OP @mobbdeep requires your personal information ONLY by private message (PM) and by my information will never react to a public post.
However, if you really want to provide very personal information publicly, please do so or inform me, and I'm going to reinstate your posts. Ultimately, it's only your decision.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
How do I pm you

Oswald Boelcke

Staff member
Don't PM me but the OP @mobbdeep. I can't help you. And observe what was stated above by @tancam
In order to start a conversation / to launch a PM go to mobbdeep's profile and click "Start conversation".
Screenshot 2021-11-27 124444.png

itshim514

Mar 30, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
  • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
I would love to do this and pay you for it but I do not see the option to pm

Reactions: kahaips

GOOGLE_USER

Jul 8, 2016
where I go, there I've been.
@Keith1980 , for when you return:

@tancam references "DM" which equals Direct Message.
You are aware already that "PM" equals Private Message.
@Oswald Boelcke then references the -literally correct- "Start Conversation" button on @mobbdeep's profile page.
These are all generally accepted as interchangeable terms and shorthand.

Do note, however, that the screenshot @Oswald Boelcke is providing reflects the presence of the aforementioned button -because Moderators will never be blocked by a Member- you, along with all other Members, must wait for @mobbdeep to reveal it again.

I suggest monitoring the thread, familiarize yourself with the XDA site and exercise patience.

• Love
Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Oswald Boelcke

Staff member
Do note, however, that the screenshot @Oswald Boelcke is providing reflects the presence of the aforementioned button -because Moderators will never be blocked by a Member- you, along with all other Members, must wait for @mobbdeep to reveal it again.
Sorry, I forgot this... My bad. But as you correctly stated it's more important to monitor this thread and probably to search in the thread for mobbdeep's latest post and statement.
Again, thanks for correcting me. I promise to remember in future.

Reactions: GOOGLE_USER
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
    • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
    * At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
    Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    Venmo: Given in PM by request.
    Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.