Ah okay understoodThree days is not the turnaround time, just to be clear.
It is a requirement for mobbdeep's purpose of utilizing the procedure. Only on the third full day, or after, can/will mobbdeep attempt this.
It sounds as if you have a need to only mate a SIM and a device for the purpose of unlocking while not prolonging the mating. I would recommend monitoring this thread for mobbdeep's notification that PMs are open, immediately insert SIM in device, then submit your request stating that you will only have met the requirement after a date determined by your submission and action. Chances are that, with your explanation for the delay, you will see success. However, It will not occur instantaneously and you should be willing and prepared to leave the SIM in the device through completion.
Hello can u help me out I have a TMobile OnePlus Nord n200 5g can u help me unlock itHello XDA,
I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!
ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!
Current turnaround time: ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.
- Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
- Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
- Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
- Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
- Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
- Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.
- Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
- If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
- Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
- There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
- I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.
ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..
- Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ *** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED *** Hello, I am doing...forum.xda-developers.com[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network...forum.xda-developers.com
Feel free to donate below!
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.
The device needs to be activated for at least 72 hours before you PM the OP. And then yes, it needs to remain active on the phone number that you send in PM, until you get notification that the unlock is done
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator and thread moved to Q&A section:
Do you know if mint or Metro counts as well? Or does it have to be TMobile period? Cause my phone's never been active since Ive had it cause I don't use TMobile.
Obviously not the same but if it's for your daughter have you considered custom DNS or VPN or something?
That's already answered in the OP. Since it doesn't appear that you've read it, I suggest you do that
@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.
@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.