• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CloudRealm

Aug 20, 2018
Hi all,

Not quite sure how this works, but once you pm OP, do you need to keep the sim card active in the phone until the unlock is done? Just wondering if 3 days is all this needs as the turnaround time from what I'm reading is a little bit.

GOOGLE_USER

Jul 8, 2016
where I go, there I've been.
Hi all,

Not quite sure how this works, but once you pm OP, do you need to keep the sim card active in the phone until the unlock is done? Just wondering if 3 days is all this needs as the turnaround time from what I'm reading is a little bit.

Three days is not the turnaround time, just to be clear.
It is a requirement for mobbdeep's purpose of utilizing the procedure. Only on the third full day, or after, can/will mobbdeep attempt this.
It sounds as if you have a need to only mate a SIM and a device for the purpose of unlocking while not prolonging the mating. I would recommend monitoring this thread for mobbdeep's notification that PMs are open, immediately insert SIM in device, then submit your request stating that you will only have met the requirement after a date determined by your submission and action. Chances are that, with your explanation for the delay, you will see success. However, It will not occur instantaneously and you should be willing and prepared to leave the SIM in the device through completion.

CloudRealm

Aug 20, 2018
Three days is not the turnaround time, just to be clear.
It is a requirement for mobbdeep's purpose of utilizing the procedure. Only on the third full day, or after, can/will mobbdeep attempt this.
It sounds as if you have a need to only mate a SIM and a device for the purpose of unlocking while not prolonging the mating. I would recommend monitoring this thread for mobbdeep's notification that PMs are open, immediately insert SIM in device, then submit your request stating that you will only have met the requirement after a date determined by your submission and action. Chances are that, with your explanation for the delay, you will see success. However, It will not occur instantaneously and you should be willing and prepared to leave the SIM in the device through completion.
Ah okay understood

Reactions: GOOGLE_USER

JDToo

Feb 1, 2015
Is anyone aware of any free service or workaround like this that will work to unlock metro by T-mobile phones? I don't want to pay for six months of service or even have to wait six months to unlock a metro phone.

Kirishiro

Apr 18, 2013
Tokyo
Hey there, still looking forward to PMing you. However, it seems like you are away for other works. Please let us know when you have the free time! Thanks!

h20x

Aug 1, 2011
Hi please help me unlock my n200 T-Mobile version, I can be generous ;) I want to root it ,put Adaway on it ,and give it to my daughter for Christmas. I tried PMing you for a week now no luck. Please get in touch if you have a min. Thanks

Gungarakk

Dec 5, 2021
mobbdeep, I shall await your valiant return then send you a pm request. Thank you so much for all you do here for this community. Take Care :)

scottie720

Jan 8, 2011
Cumberland, RI
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
  • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
Hello can u help me out I have a TMobile OnePlus Nord n200 5g can u help me unlock it

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Hi all,

The device needs to be activated for at least 72 hours before you PM the OP. And then yes, it needs to remain active on the phone number that you send in PM, until you get notification that the unlock is done

Chokoperez

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T
Устройство необходимо активировать не менее чем за 72 часа до PM OP. И тогда да, он должен оставаться активным на номере телефона, который вы отправляете в личку, пока вы не получите уведомление о том, что разблокировка выполнена.
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator and thread moved to Q&A section:
OnePlus 7t T-Mobile, need SIM unlock
OnePlus 7t T-Mobile, нужна разблокирвать сим

Last edited by a moderator:

Virguro

Nov 30, 2021
OnePlus 8T
The device needs to be activated for at least 72 hours before you PM the OP. And then yes, it needs to remain active on the phone number that you send in PM, until you get notification that the unlock is done
Do you know if mint or Metro counts as well? Or does it have to be TMobile period? Cause my phone's never been active since Ive had it cause I don't use TMobile.

m33rkat

Jan 20, 2012
Harrisburg
Hopeful you can help get my Pixel 6 Pro unlocked, OP! And if not, thank you for doing it while you did.
Hi please help me unlock my n200 T-Mobile version, I can be generous ;) I want to root it ,put Adaway on it ,and give it to my daughter for Christmas. I tried PMing you for a week now no luck. Please get in touch if you have a min. Thanks
Obviously not the same but if it's for your daughter have you considered custom DNS or VPN or something?

redspeed

Jan 21, 2011
Hello, thank you for the service you are unlocking. According to your first post, it doesnt look like the phone in question will be eligible, but maybe someone can help on what is going on?
A Tmobile customer bought or received a Tmobile Revvl V Plus phone and then paid the device off in full. It was never used or taken from the box. They were told Tmobile would unlock it upon paying off the balance which was done. The phone was then sold to someone else and as guessed, its locked. Whats odd is even trying to use a Tmobile MVNO sim results in the network lock message. Using the device unlock app from Tmobile gets some kind of server error message and says to try again later, but the app also has a poor store rating with everyone else saying the same thing.

Since the phone was never used by the original purchaser, is there a way to get it unlocked by the new owner? Im also not sure why Tmobile is not letting the device be used on an MVNO either which doesnt make sense. Also if you look up the IMEI in the Tmobile BYOD IMEI checker, it says it cant confirm if the device is blocked, and to contact the original wireless carrier, which would be Tmobile themselves but they dont want to answer any questions about the device.

kenpet22

Jul 19, 2015
Looking to unlock S20 FE (T-Mobile) and Nord N200 (T-Mobile SIM aka TNX on a Sprint account). Not sure if there is a distinction in unlocking procedure for legacy T-Mo acct vs legacy Sprint acct. Thanks, OP for your service. Any ETA for your return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
    • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
    * At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
    Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    Venmo: Given in PM by request.
    Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.