Sprint users are already addressed in the OP
Sprint users are already addressed in the OP
Appreciate your helpHello XDA,
I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!
ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!
Current turnaround time: ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.
- Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
- Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
- Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
- Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
- Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
- Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.
- Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
- If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
- Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
- There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
- I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.
ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..
- Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ *** SERVICE HAS BEEN TEMPORALILY PAUSED. WILL OPEN THREAD WHEN RESUMED *** Hello, I am doing...forum.xda-developers.com[Update 20200210] Service continued in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t-mobile-free-sim-unlocking-service-oneplus-samsung.4231597/ I am doing free SIM unlocking on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8. This allows your device to be network...forum.xda-developers.com
Feel free to donate below!
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.
Return it, or use it as a wifi device. T-Mobile isn't nice as AT&T.
The ebay seller has told me they will contact t-mobile to see if they can get the bootloader unlock done, and if they cannot theyre going to refund me/accept return. I was going the ebay buyer protection route either way.
Seems reasonable. Maybe you can try flashing the stock tmobile firmware, check unlock status and then reflash lineage? Afaik, once unlocked, it stays permanently unlocked regardless of the rom.Here's a question. Purchased a T-Mobile Moto G7 Power on Ebay that was unlocked by previous owner. Installed Lineage OS and tried to use Tracfone AT&T compatible SIM but it would not recognize it. Only recognizes T-Mobile compatible SIM. Contacted Tracfone support and supplied IMEI and they said it's locked to T-Mobile. Contacted seller who swears he contacted T-mobile and they assured him it was unlocked before he sold it. He contacted T-Mobile again who told him that we must do the following, "Settings > More Connection Settings > Network Unlock > Permanent Unlock" But since I installed Lineage OS, I don't have those options, and my understanding is that those options are unique to T-Mobile's stock Android version. So is it possible for OP to help me unlock this phone or is it stuck on T-Mobile's towers for the rest of its days?
@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.
@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.